PDA

View Full Version : Bulls' Defense

Full Court
02-26-2023, 12:10 AM
When Ball gets back healthy, assuming he ever does, the Bulls will have three great defenders in Ball, Beverly, and Caruso. That combination is probably up there with the best perimeter defense in the league. Close to the Celtics. Bev is a great catch for the Bulls. Thrilled to have him on my team.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2023, 12:12 AM
Arvydas Sabonis

Full Court
02-26-2023, 12:12 AM
Arvydas Sabonis

Tom Brady.

Xiao Yao You
02-26-2023, 12:15 AM
When Ball gets back healthy, assuming he ever does, the Bulls will have three great defenders in Ball, Beverly, and Caruso. That combination is probably up there with the best perimeter defense in the league. Close to the Celtics. Bev is a great catch for the Bulls. Thrilled to have him on my team.

Ball out for the year. Beverley will be elsewhere next year

SaltyMeatballs
02-26-2023, 12:16 AM
How far would prime Arvydas Sabonis take this Bulls team? Oh wait... you wouldn't know cause you've never heard of Arvydas until two days ago :roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
02-26-2023, 12:20 AM
How far would prime Arvydas Sabonis take this Bulls team? Oh wait... you wouldn't know cause you've never heard of Arvydas until two days ago :roll::roll::roll:

Takes nothing at all to trigger this Bronie fluffer. :roll:

:lebroncry:

Full Court
02-26-2023, 12:21 AM
Ball out for the year. Beverley will be elsewhere next year

If he's a good fit with the Bulls, which I think he will be, then maybe he'll stay.

SaltyMeatballs
02-26-2023, 12:25 AM

Something a triggered person would say.

Arvydas sends his condolences

Xiao Yao You
02-26-2023, 12:27 AM
If he's a good fit with the Bulls, which I think he will be, then maybe he'll stay.

Beverley likes to win. Bulls are a shitshow

NBAGOAT
02-26-2023, 02:55 AM
they will never play all 3 together so a moo point

RRR3
02-26-2023, 04:29 AM
they will never play all 3 together so a moo point
Darvin Ham would.

Real Men Wear Green
02-26-2023, 07:24 AM
Bull defense currently allows 113 ppg. Not awful but nothing special about it. That is largely without Beverly and not Ball either but those two aren't a great fit considering both are point guards and they will want to be playing Lavine and Derozan as much as possible. You can't put either Lavine or Derozan at 4 you would get crushed in the paint defeating the supposed benefit of using Beverley and Lavine our there. And that's not even addressing how Caruso fits in. They would need to rinker with the roster to get real benefit out of this.

meat
02-26-2023, 08:10 AM

You've never heard of Sabonis? What thread was this in? Did you know Jason Kidd used to be a player?

Full Court
02-26-2023, 09:19 AM
You've never heard of Sabonis? What thread was this in? Did you know Jason Kidd used to be a player?

Just desperate Bronie fluffers at it as usual. You're not one of them, are you?

Full Court
02-26-2023, 09:20 AM
Something a triggered person would say.

Arvydas sends his condolences

Your hero being in the lottery - AGAIN - has completely damaged you, hasn't it? :roll:

meat
02-26-2023, 09:33 AM
Just desperate Bronie fluffers at it as usual. You're not one of them, are you?

I don't care for LeBron James at all.

SATAN
02-26-2023, 09:39 AM

You can't reason with this mouth breathing retard. He's on a basketball message board and doesn't even know anything about basketball.

Kid is a waste of space.

Full Court
02-26-2023, 01:40 PM
You can't reason with this mouth breathing retard. He's on a basketball message board and doesn't even know anything about basketball.

Kid is a waste of space.

Beezleblubber is a whiny little girl.

Loser. :lol

Full Court
02-26-2023, 01:41 PM

Well for some reason Bronie fluffers see me as a dangerous threat to their psyche. As you can see from this thread.

ShawkFactory
02-26-2023, 01:46 PM

Bev is not going to move the needle in any way whatsoever.

The Bulls are still a team that probably won’t make the play-in. The Vuc trade killed it

Full Court
02-26-2023, 02:38 PM

The Bulls are still a team that probably won’t make the play-in. The Vuc trade killed it

Yeah, they're going nowhere this year. I'm hoping they'll get rid of Lavine in the off season. They're only a piece or two away from being a good team.

Hey Yo
02-26-2023, 02:47 PM
Yeah, they're going nowhere this year. I'm hoping they'll get rid of Lavine in the off season. They're only a piece or two away from being a good team.
Just like your NBA knowledge continues to do so.

ShawkFactory
02-26-2023, 02:50 PM

Maybe but that piece missing is a star. So that’s easier said than done.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2023, 02:52 PM

Not to mention Lonzo Ball hasn't played in over a year and doctors have said they have never seen his type of injury before. Not good news.

ArbitraryWater
02-26-2023, 03:01 PM
Do you think Sabonis would work well on this team?

Xiao Yao You
02-26-2023, 03:07 PM
Not to mention Lonzo Ball hasn't played in over a year and doctors have said they have never seen his type of injury before. Not good news.

and he's been hurt a lot aside from this. Certainly not someone you can look to count on. Lavine seems to be the biggest issue. The coach obviously isn't getting it done either with 3 all-stars on the roster

Full Court
02-26-2023, 04:07 PM
Do you think Sabonis would work well on this team?

He's better than Vucevic. But the Bulls have about zero chance of getting him.

Full Court
02-26-2023, 04:09 PM
Just like your NBA knowledge continues to do so.

Bronie fluffers STILL raging the MJ is consensus GOAT even after LeShrivel broke the points record. You have nothing left to even hope for when it comes to your hero, do you? :roll: