PDA

View Full Version : True or kind of True?

k 96
12-17-2022, 03:19 PM
I read somewhere that Inside hoops is nothing but a bunch of le ESPNHYPE james fans in a circle jerk.
True or kind of true?
discuss.
🤔

Full Court
12-17-2022, 08:04 PM
I read somewhere that Inside hoops is nothing but a bunch of le ESPNHYPE james fans in a circle jerk.
True or kind of true?
discuss.
��

There are some Bronie fluffers who love to spam damage control threads, but there are also some highly intelligent and knowledgable basketball fans.

John8204
12-17-2022, 09:06 PM
True or kind of true?
discuss.
��

This place is definitely Jordan/Lebron obsessed but I don't think either guy is really dominant.

Jasper
12-17-2022, 11:42 PM
True or kind of true?
discuss.
🤔

k96 wishes he had more cred:yaohappy:

bison
12-18-2022, 02:23 AM
ISH is the PREMIERE internet messageboard for basketball discussion, analysis and expertise. The discussion here is so in depth that even NBA players often visit this forum to see who is saying what about todays stars. Subscribe now to the ISH messageboard for groundbreaking analysis, up to the minute developments and access to insider news before it even breaks on social media. Inside hoops where basketball happens!

Full Court
12-18-2022, 09:38 AM
ISH is the PREMIERE internet messageboard for basketball discussion, analysis and expertise. The discussion here is so in depth that even NBA players often visit this forum to see who is saying what about todays stars. Subscribe now to the ISH messageboard for groundbreaking analysis, up to the minute developments and access to insider news before it even breaks on social media. Inside hoops where basketball happens!

:cheers:

Yeezy
12-18-2022, 09:52 AM
I'm the only Kobe fan that visits this place anymore lol. even the people here that hate LeBron also hate kobe. they drove away most jordan fans too. it's really just 3ball defending him. every other player has maybe 1 super fan. the other 300 active users are 90% Steve alts. then everyone else is a lebron troll liberal jackass

Hey Yo
12-18-2022, 11:40 AM
I'm the only Kobe fan that visits this place anymore lol. even the people here that hate LeBron also hate kobe. they drove away most jordan fans too. it's really just 3ball defending him. every other player has maybe 1 super fan. the other 300 active users are 90% Steve alts. then everyone else is a lebron troll liberal jackass

3ball is a Kobe fan first, but knows he has nothing to give if trying to make a case for Kobe > LeBron. That's why he uses MJ instead.

He's already admitted when both were at their peak, they were the same.

Yeezy
12-18-2022, 12:38 PM
3ball is a Kobe fan first, but knows he has nothing to give if trying to make a case for Kobe > LeBron. That's why he uses MJ instead.

He's already admitted when both were at their peak, they were the same.

if he were smart he wouldn't try legitimizing lebrons accomplishments to the point where he needs a guy with more finals mvps/season mvps

but 3ball is kind of gullible and falls for everyones traps on here. hes not very bright

of course if you ignore lebrons collusions, bail outs, bubbles, lockouts, ring chasing, PED's, draymond suspensions and other mishaps then his career looks nice

3ball spends his day comparing their teammates stats and some other stupid shit lol. i'd say why hes retarded but i'l just get banned again

Full Court
12-18-2022, 03:12 PM
if he were smart he wouldn't try legitimizing lebrons accomplishments to the point where he needs a guy with more finals mvps/season mvps

but 3ball is kind of gullible and falls for everyones traps on here. hes not very bright

of course if you ignore lebrons collusions, bail outs, bubbles, lockouts, ring chasing, PED's, draymond suspensions and other mishaps then his career looks nice

3ball spends his day comparing their teammates stats and some other stupid shit lol. i'd say why hes retarded but i'l just get banned again

3ball puts up intelligent arguments.

You do not.

3ball's intellect >>>>>>> yours.

Yeezy
12-18-2022, 05:13 PM
3ball puts up intelligent arguments.

You do not.

3ball's intellect >>>>>>> yours.

intellect eh. if I spent an entire decade arguing over who had the better teammates between babe ruth and barry bonds it wouldn't matter how much data I looked up and provided. I would still look like a jackass cause I would have wasted 10 years of my life when all I had to do was say one of them took steroids

3ball threw his entire life away