PDA

View Full Version : Steph is out for several weeks with a shoulder injury.

Kblaze8855
12-16-2022, 07:51 PM
They’re the 10th seed right now at 14-15.

How far do you imagine they fall?

GrayGoat
12-16-2022, 07:54 PM
6 weeks I bet he’s out for

3ba11
12-16-2022, 08:01 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2022/v3Kk_g.gif

the perfect mid-season rest so young players get reps and learn how to impact the game, while Curry gets ready for the playoffs

Personally, I don't like the way Kuminga's jumper developed, such as his footwork on the catch (no "1-2" step as he's catching the ball and no head-fake game upon the catch), while his handle hasn't developed to where he can be the next "Kawhi", aka set up defenders quickly and effectively (he'd actually be much better than Kawhi but he lacks the aforementioned expert jumpshooting skill and handle fundamentals).. Without the right cadence on the handle (including proper ball-protection with the off-arm), his pull-up can't reach the level required to approach Kawhi's pull-up.

Unfortunately, he can't pick this stuff up midseason (except maybe the 1-2 on the spot-up), so I think his best use this year is as an inside player and versatile defender - an energy player that wears the opponent down and helps the Warriors win the attrition battle, aka give their defense a break by letting them face more worn-out teams and favorable pace.. That's how Kuminga can "impact" the game at this stage in his nascent career.. Otoh, Poole is the guy that has everything he needs to take the next step.

GrayGoat
12-16-2022, 08:07 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2022/v3Kk_g.gif

the perfect mid-season rest so young players get reps and learn how to impact the game, while Curry gets ready for the playoffs

Personally, I don't like the way Kuminga's jumper developed, such as his footwork on the catch (no "1-2" step as he's catching the ball and no head-fake game upon the catch), while his handle hasn't developed to where he can be the next "Kawhi", aka set up defenders quickly and effectively (he'd actually be much better than Kawhi but he lacks the aforementioned expert jumpshooting skill and handle fundamentals).. Without the right cadence on the handle (including proper ball-protection with the off-arm), his pull-up can't reach the level required to approach Kawhi's pull-up.

Unfortunately, he can't pick this stuff up midseason (except maybe the 1-2 on the spot-up), so I think his best use this year is as an inside player and versatile defender - an energy player that wears the opponent down and helps the Warriors win the attrition battle, aka give their defense a break by letting them face more worn-out teams and favorable pace.. That's how Kuminga can "impact" the game at this stage in his nascent career.. Otoh, Poole is the guy that has everything he needs to take the next step.

Warriors are 14th seed and 2-13 on the road. Gearing up for playoffs mean the warriors start performing better without curry.

Spurs m8
12-16-2022, 08:10 PM
Let's watch that bum Dray get exposed again

3ba11
12-16-2022, 08:10 PM
Warriors are 14th seed and 2-13 on the road. Gearing up for playoffs mean the warriors start performing better without curry.

They will.. This gives Poole the 100% green light to learn how to get his points and become a higher-producing player - the beauty of Curry's game is that he will return and fit right in

However, Draymond's incident might've hurt this Warrior team and the lack of team unity shows on the road.. It's definitely concerning

Kuminga needs to focus on being a rebounder, defender and sometimes post player until the offseason when he can develop into something else.

GrayGoat
12-16-2022, 08:28 PM
They will.. This gives Poole the 100% green light to learn how to get his points and become a higher-producing player - the beauty of Curry's game is that he will return and fit right in

However, Draymond's incident might've hurt this Warrior team and the lack of team unity shows on the road.. It's definitely concerning

Kuminga needs to focus on being a rebounder, defender and sometimes post player until the offseason when he can develop into something else.

So you think the warriors are better without Curry?

AlternativeAcc.
12-16-2022, 09:00 PM
Great news for us fans and the Warriors. Stoked about this!

Poole will be putting up MVP numbers and the Warriors will be better off than the mediocrity garbage we've seen with Curry. He's garbage. Garbage frail body. Wimp.

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2022, 09:02 PM
Great news for us fans and the Warriors. Stoked about this!

Poole will be putting up MVP numbers and the Warriors will be better off than the mediocrity garbage we've seen with Curry. He's garbage. Garbage frail body. Wimp.

Could be a big boost for GSW to get away from their .500 record.

Looks like they're already winning in Philly right now!

Spurs m8
12-16-2022, 09:02 PM
Of course donkey is sitting out :facepalm

Scared of Embiid

Wally450
12-16-2022, 09:10 PM
I’m here, I’m back.

Axe
12-16-2022, 10:31 PM
Warriors voluntarily losing the game without him.

beau_boy04
12-16-2022, 11:06 PM
Can you imagine if the unthinkable were to happen???? what if the Warriors missed the playoff and somehow become a lottery team???

and the bigger question WHAT IF they get lucky and get the first pick draft choice and select Victor Wembanyama :cheers:

Axe
12-16-2022, 11:13 PM
Can you imagine if the unthinkable were to happen???? what if the Warriors missed the playoff and somehow become a lottery team???

and the bigger question WHAT IF they get lucky and get the first pick draft choice and select Victor Wembanyama :cheers:
https://media.tenor.com/AQz3_zaiD14AAAAC/hysterical-laughter.gif

Lebron23
12-17-2022, 04:46 AM

You are 50 years old. and still posting stuff like this. Go to bed old man.

hold this L
12-17-2022, 11:16 AM

2ball doesn't actually watch basketball after the 90s, despite spending half of his life on ish talking about current basketball.