PDA

View Full Version : Are the young generation better than the established stars already?

90sgoat
12-16-2022, 07:49 AM
When was the last time you had these many talented young players?

< 26 team

PG: Luka Doncic / Ja Morant
SG: Devin Booker / Donovan Mitchell
SF: Jason Tatum / Zach Lavine
PF: Zion Williamson / Domantas Sabonis
C: Nikola Jokic / Karl-Anthony Towns

> 27 team

PG: Stephen Curry / Chris Paul
SG: James Harden / Jimmy Butler
SF: Giannis Antetekoumpo / DeMar Derozan
PF: Kevin Durant / Lebron James
C: Joel Embiid / Rudy Gobert

expansionera
12-16-2022, 07:59 AM
[QUOTE=90sgoat;14702244]When was the last time you had these many talented young players?

< 26 team

Luka 1st player to get called a bitch ass white boy in the playoffs, cry to league officials and lose. Doesn’t make anyone better, only cares about getting his has driven away every star that has played with him. Where are all the players taking paycuts to contend with Donbitch? Booker, KAT and Tatum choke in every important game. LaVine lmao worst max extension since Wiggins

Jokic is the first MVP to get benched in the 4th so his team can compete in the playoffs. The only good player on this list is Zion but juries out on whether or not he’ll stay healthy, I take that back Sabonis is a good role player

90sgoat
12-16-2022, 08:09 AM
Lol if you don't think Luka and Zion would go Harlem Globetrotters on ******. Alley-ooop!

Feeding Tatum and Booker open 3s all night, while Jokic runs the show when Luka sits.

The old heads have Giannis and Steph, but they're old and slow on defense with all their guards. They're getting cooked.

Axe
12-16-2022, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=90sgoat;14702244]When was the last time you had these many talented young players?

< 26 team

Luka 1st player to get called a bitch ass white boy in the playoffs, cry to league officials and lose. Doesn’t make anyone better, only cares about getting his has driven away every star that has played with him. Where are all the players taking paycuts to contend with Donbitch? Booker, KAT and Tatum choke in every important game. LaVine lmao worst max extension since Wiggins

Jokic is the first MVP to get benched in the 4th so his team can compete in the playoffs. The only good player on this list is Zion but juries out on whether or not he’ll stay healthy, I take that back Sabonis is a good role player
Hey @TheGoatest

SouBeachTalents
12-16-2022, 10:46 AM
I'd go with the old heads on this one, Curry/Giannis/KD/Embiid would be legitimately unstoppable, and you stupidly put Gobert instead of AD.

90sgoat
12-16-2022, 11:00 AM
I'd go with the old heads on this one, Curry/Giannis/KD/Embiid would be legitimately unstoppable, and you stupidly put Gobert instead of AD.

The young team has 4 MVP candidates.

If we did <27 there would be no debate though.

Jasper
12-16-2022, 11:22 AM
unless you saw them up close and can compare you have no business voting.

I still take the old guns... if they had the technology as these new guys have about diet, weight room , and trainers , they would kill these young guns .

MJ was one of the first players to incorporate a full time trainer , and train year round.

SouBeachTalents
12-16-2022, 11:30 AM
unless you saw them up close and can compare you have no business voting.

I still take the old guns... if they had the technology as these new guys have about diet, weight room , and trainers , they would kill these young guns .

MJ was one of the first players to incorporate a full time trainer , and train year round.
Are you seriously under the impression that the guys on the old heads team didn't have access to that? Or is this just part of your weird gimmick :lol

Lee
12-16-2022, 02:52 PM
Gobert over Davis. How you chose that?

HylianNightmare
12-16-2022, 05:30 PM
Rangz