PDA

View Full Version : Boogie back to the Kings?

PeroAntic
11-23-2022, 07:08 AM
Not long ago he tweeted that he would like to go back to Sacramento. I'd love to see him back, I think hes matured and still has a lot to offer. One of the most talented centers to ever play the game, such a shame about all the injuries...

Im Still Ballin
11-23-2022, 07:59 AM
Please God no. His tenure with Sacramento was miserable. Would prefer it if he isn't attached to Sacramento's breakout success.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 08:02 AM
Come on back cancer! Who wouldn't want that? :roll:

PeroAntic
11-23-2022, 09:25 AM
Cousins knows he can't be a star player with that injury history, so all he would do is contribute from the 5. I don't see whats the problem.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 10:29 AM
Better options. hard pass

WhiteKyrie
11-23-2022, 11:23 AM
Please God no. His tenure with Sacramento was miserable. Would prefer it if he isn't attached to Sacramento's breakout success.

Such a talent. Shame he was such a moron. Attitude unchecked

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 11:34 AM

Yup. I'd like to see him back in a bench role on a contender somewhere, but a Kings reunion feels like an unnecessary potential distraction/backfire.

I'd like to see him in Miami personally. Theyve been contending for a minute but arent going to get over the hump as presently constructed. Boogie doesnt make them a favorite, but it's the kind of gamble I think they may as well take before the window closes.

Jasper
11-23-2022, 11:58 AM
boogie played for Milwaukee , after some injuries that sideline Lopez and Oak.

He played well in 10-15 minutes per game.
But was not picked up after the season.
It may very well be a locker room issue.

PeroAntic
11-23-2022, 12:02 PM
Such a talent. Shame he was such a moron. Attitude unchecked

His attitude is not the same now. After everything that happened to him, hes got more humility and maturity. Yea he will always be an asshole on the court because this is how he hypes himself up, but now hes more professional and focused on winning.

Wally450
11-23-2022, 02:27 PM
Not long ago as in after they won their seventh straight game?

Smook A.
11-23-2022, 04:48 PM
Adding him would guarantee another year of no playoffs for the Kings

HylianNightmare
11-23-2022, 06:01 PM
Yup. I'd like to see him back in a bench role on a contender somewhere, but a Kings reunion feels like an unnecessary potential distraction/backfire.

I'd like to see him in Miami personally. Theyve been contending for a minute but arent going to get over the hump as presently constructed. Boogie doesnt make them a favorite, but it's the kind of gamble I think they may as well take before the window closes.

Love that move

coin24
11-24-2022, 05:30 AM
He played great for Denver in the playoffs last year, thought someone would pick him up for sure

Xiao Yao You
11-24-2022, 02:23 PM
DeMarcus Cousins is moving and will join his fellow compatriot Dwight Howard in the T1-League. (https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4729784) Earlier in the season, we saw Howard, who was denied a contract extension by the Lakers, move forward to free agency only to be rejected again as no team was willing to match his contract expectations. In the end, the former NBA champion decided to join the Taoyuan Leopards in T1 League.

– via Duncan DeAeth, Taiwan News @ Taiwan News (https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4729784)

PeroAntic
11-25-2022, 10:08 AM
DeMarcus Cousins is moving and will join his fellow compatriot Dwight Howard in the T1-League. (https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4729784) Earlier in the season, we saw Howard, who was denied a contract extension by the Lakers, move forward to free agency only to be rejected again as no team was willing to match his contract expectations. In the end, the former NBA champion decided to join the Taoyuan Leopards in T1 League.

– via Duncan DeAeth, Taiwan News @ Taiwan News (https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4729784)

Hes too good for Taiwan. Howard is too, but Cousins even more.

Xiao Yao You
11-25-2022, 10:34 AM
Hes too good for Taiwan. Howard is too, but Cousins even more.

Howard is better than Cousins any day. Efficient. Plays D. If they were too good they wouldn't be there

PeroAntic
11-25-2022, 10:47 AM
Howard is better than Cousins any day. Efficient. Plays D. If they were too good they wouldn't be there

Thats stupid logic based on circular reasoning and inductive thinking. There are other reasons, mostly reputation, for which you are the biggest possible evidence. Cousins is a good rim protector, and a lot more dimensional offensively than Dwight. He is a playmaker and a shooter from the C. you dont get that very often

Xiao Yao You
11-25-2022, 11:15 AM
Thats stupid logic based on circular reasoning and inductive thinking. There are other reasons, mostly reputation, for which you are the biggest possible evidence. Cousins is a good rim protector, and a lot more dimensional offensively than Dwight. He is a playmaker and a shooter from the C. you dont get that very often

Cousins is a 32% 3 point shooter. Worse than that the past two years. He can also pass. Too bad he gets more turnovers than assists. I'll take the dunk over a guy that can miss a lot of 3's and throw a lot of balls in the stands. Defense it's not close either. If you must have a headcase Howard or Whiteside are better options

PeroAntic
11-25-2022, 11:19 AM
We all know know what you will take, Toody boy. Too bad your definition of a "headcase" is just based on outdated media narratives.

Xiao Yao You
11-25-2022, 11:42 AM
We all know know what you will take, Toody boy. Too bad your definition of a "headcase" is just based on outdated media narratives.

what isn't outdated is Cousins just not being the player he was hyped to be or that you continue to hype him to be. Sure he can shoot 3's. He won't make many. Sure he can pass the ball. The other team will end up with it more than he assists a basket. He couldn't guard in space in his prime and now he can? There's too many better options out there for that

https://www.nba.com/players/free-agent-tracker/2022

Aldridge available? Monroe? Tristan? All guys I'd want over cousins

Axe
11-25-2022, 04:59 PM
Remember those times when cousins actually joined title contenders thinking he'll be able to get some free rings only to get nullified once it went on? No free lunch for you, boogie man. :yaohappy:

Xiao Yao You
11-25-2022, 05:01 PM
Remember those times when cousins actually joined title contenders thinking he'll be able to get some free rings only to get nullified once it went on? No free lunch for you, boogie man. :yaohappy:

losers don't deserve rings and he's one of the biggest losers out there

Axe
11-25-2022, 05:03 PM
losers don't deserve rings and he's one of the biggest losers out there
Along with 🤫🤫🤫

Avinash
11-25-2022, 07:08 PM
Who even knew there was basketball in Taiwan?

Xiao Yao You
11-26-2022, 04:17 PM
Bob Myers: “DeMarcus Cousins called me a month ago and he said, ‘Why am I not in the NBA?’ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufx1yfzRPBw&ab_channel=SHOWTIMEBasketball) ” Myers told Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson on the “All The Smoke” podcast earlier this week. “And I said, ‘You want that answer? … Because people are afraid of how you’re going to act.’ And he’s like ‘Why?’ And I said, ‘Well whatever the reason is, it’s here now.’ And I like DeMarcus. You guys may know him. He’s just, I can’t blame him for him because of all he’s been through.”

– via YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufx1yfzRPBw&ab_channel=SHOWTIMEBasketball)

the fact that he's not very good has to play a part as well.

PeroAntic
11-26-2022, 07:42 PM
what isn't outdated is Cousins just not being the player he was hyped to be or that you continue to hype him to be.
He was an all star and one of the best centers in the league. Now due to the many injures and loss of athleticism, he would merely be a decent big man off the bench in the rotation. Nobody is hyping him to be anything, unless saying someone is good enough to play in the NBA is "hyping"

PeroAntic
11-26-2022, 07:48 PM
the fact that he's not very good has to play a part as well.

Why not add some other conjecture derived from your own personal feelings about Cousins? Like I don't know, his breath smells or something.

You miserable, hating dumbass just cant stand the fact that Cousins will always be a million times more talented than Toody.

Xiao Yao You
11-26-2022, 08:02 PM
He was an all star and one of the best centers in the league. Now due to the many injures and loss of athleticism, he would merely be a decent big man off the bench in the rotation. Nobody is hyping him to be anything, unless saying someone is good enough to play in the NBA is "hyping"

he was an inefficient loser. Empty stats. Cancerous. Bad D

Xiao Yao You
11-26-2022, 08:03 PM
Why not add some other conjecture derived from your own personal feelings about Cousins? Like I don't know, his breath smells or something.

You miserable, hating dumbass just cant stand the fact that Cousins will always be a million times more talented than Toody.

like a lot of guys he should have been better than Gobert but Rudy owned him. I still miss those matchups when Cousins was pouting because he couldn't do anything against the future HOFer