PDA

View Full Version : Final 1:42 from Lakers vs Pelicans game last night

nineiron
11-03-2022, 08:55 AM
Lakers win despite Lebron

Lebron's highlights from the last 1:42 of the game:

- bricks a 3
- fouls Zion on a mid range turn around shot to give free shots to take the lead
- bricks a turnaround mid range of his own
- does not come back on D after the brick, Pels extend lead
- hides from the ball on the final possession so that some white kid they picked up off the street can take the blame, back fires and he makes it
- Lebrick pretends that it was the way they drew it up

and btw, he was 9/23 and 0/7 from 3.

also, Brandon Ingram didn't play. Pelicans would have won by 20 if he did.

https://youtu.be/a81FZfXGZtc

Airupthere
11-03-2022, 09:08 AM
Bbbbbuttt it's westbrook's fault

red1
11-03-2022, 09:09 AM
matt ryan said himself in the post game interview that coach drew it up for him :oldlol:

dont worry you'll be alright OP.

red1
11-03-2022, 09:10 AM
how dumb can these kids be. yeah buddy looked off and struggled most of the game but they won. :oldlol:

hold that L.

SATAN
11-03-2022, 09:11 AM
matt ryan said himself in the post game interview that coach drew it up for him :oldlol:

He put so much effort into this thread. What a dumbass. :oldlol:

nineiron
11-03-2022, 09:18 AM

you mean LeBald told Matt Ryan to say that? yeah, we know.

1987_Lakers
11-03-2022, 09:28 AM
OP seems triggered.

red1
11-03-2022, 09:33 AM
OP seems triggered.

finally won a close game. role players helping, big game from lonnie and huge shot from matt ryan.

thats a very good sign. if AD gets back into it, there may be hope yet...

SouBeachTalents
11-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Tough night for OP :(

nineiron
11-03-2022, 10:08 AM
finally won a close game. role players helping, big game from lonnie and huge shot from matt ryan.

lmfao, Ingram didn't play and if Daniels makes 1 FT you would have lost. don't get too excited there homie.

Wally450
11-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Another post about LeBron from OP. Cope harder.

red1
11-03-2022, 10:15 AM
lmfao, Ingram didn't play and if Daniels makes 1 FT you would have lost. don't get too excited there homie.

I'm not a laker fan I just want lebron to win I dont want to see the "old" man go out sad, and they were losing a lot of close games.

thats actually a good sign because they were in tight games despite missing every shot and turning it over nonstop. their defense from 2020 is back.

nineiron
11-03-2022, 10:30 AM
I'm not a laker fan I just want lebron to win I dont want to see the "old" man go out sad, and they were losing a lot of close games.

thats actually a good sign because they were in tight games despite missing every shot and turning it over nonstop. their defense from 2020 is back.

Ingram didn't play homie. that's not a good sign.

and you just admitted to being a Lebron nut hugging b1tch

red1
11-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Ingram didn't play homie. that's not a good sign.

and you just admitted to being a Lebron nut hugging b1tch

I'm not the one who started this thread... during a lakers win...

dont project my guy - YOU'RE the real "Lebron nut hugging b1tch" :roll:

100grandman
11-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Lakers we’re up by 16 at one point, so they played pretty well. Now everyone is going to overrate Ingram and act like he’s a guaranteed 30 points when he plays and say Pelicans win easy. Bitch please. Lebron also played with an illness and checked himself out of the game after three minutes in the first quarter.

bison
11-03-2022, 10:39 AM
3ball was wrong about Lebron. Lebron truly makes his teammates better! By constantly bricking and taking ill advised shots, Lebron allows his teammates opportunities to make big plays and hit clutch bailout shots :applause:

ImKobe
11-03-2022, 10:43 AM
It's crazy how anemic this team is on offense when the talent is there.. You have peak AD against a team that's not good at defending in the post or at the rim and you don't get him the ball down low at all, instead you have Bran and other mediocre shooters jack up 3s all night :facepalm . Bran toughed it out despite being sick but still had to jack up all those horrible 3s instead of making the right play, it's like he forgot that he's an ATG playmaker and that he has a better scoring option on the team, who could open up shots for others much easier as well. Why does Russ have more chemistry with AD than Bran? Why is Bran just ISOing in crunch time like he's peak Kobe/MJ?

bison
11-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Props to Ham. He actually drew up a play to send the game into OT. Vogel could never.

Also putting Pat Bev in instead of russ seemed ripe for disaster, but Pat Bev made big plays and played containment defense down the stretch even though people will just focus on the 0-3 stat line. Another good call by Ham. :applause:

LeGoat4Life
11-03-2022, 11:04 AM

Coach trust Ryan over Lebrick

Smart choice by the coach

nineiron
11-03-2022, 11:20 AM
Lakers we’re up by 16 at one point, so they played pretty well. Now everyone is going to overrate Ingram and act like he’s a guaranteed 30 points when he plays and say Pelicans win easy. Bitch please. Lebron also played with an illness and checked himself out of the game after three minutes in the first quarter.

Yeah he was so I’ll that he chucked 24 shots and only made 9 of them

nineiron
11-03-2022, 11:23 AM
It's crazy how anemic this team is on offense when the talent is there.. You have peak AD against a team that's not good at defending in the post or at the rim and you don't get him the ball down low at all, instead you have Bran and other mediocre shooters jack up 3s all night :facepalm . Bran toughed it out despite being sick but still had to jack up all those horrible 3s instead of making the right play, it's like he forgot that he's an ATG playmaker and that he has a better scoring option on the team, who could open up shots for others much easier as well. Why does Russ have more chemistry with AD than Bran? Why is Bran just ISOing in crunch time like he's peak Kobe/MJ?

Can’t blame AD when he’s not getting the ball there.

It’s like the media blaming the Buccaneers run game for there recent struggles. They’ve been throwing on 99% of plays to appease Brady and now they want to blame the run game

nineiron
11-03-2022, 01:32 PM
look at Lebrick when he hi fives Matt Ryan at 4:47 of the video. you can tell he's pissed that it wasn't him that made the shot.

what a piece of $hit.

ShawkFactory
11-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Awfully specific time frame.

bladefd
11-03-2022, 02:28 PM

Lakers still need another option behind LeBron, AD, and Lonnie. I'm not convinced that Westbrook can be reliable outside of occasional few games. Lakers are getting almost nothing offensively from Beverley. Bench has nobody reliable outside of reaves and maybe brown for limited minutes. I hope Schroeder returns soon and can contribute

SATAN
11-03-2022, 05:44 PM

You didn't even watch the game.

Bankaii
11-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Why is Bran just ISOing in crunch time like he's peak Kobe/MJ?
He’s actually playing just like Kobe in crunch time so far this season.

Lebron23
11-03-2022, 06:27 PM
Yeah he was so I’ll that he chucked 24 shots and only made 9 of them

Lebron on Kobe mode

LeGoat4Life
11-03-2022, 06:33 PM
I'm not the one who started this thread... during a lakers win...

dont project my guy - YOU'RE the real "Lebron nut hugging b1tch" :roll:

Indian taco boy Red1 with another classic meltdown :lol

Spurs m8
11-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Lol cold hard facts

And also nothing new...

LeAnticlutch is the worst in crunch time

Horrible team mate too

red1
11-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Coach trust Ryan over Lebrick

Smart choice by the coach

yeah smart choice considering he was literally 0-7 from three and was a bit off overall the entire game

I think lebrick and the lakers are fine with the win :oldlol:

red1
11-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Indian taco boy Red1 with another classic meltdown :lol

I'm not indian and I do like tacos. Nothing wrong with that.

I would knock you out and slap you in front of your girl first, lil guy. :oldlol:

RogueBorg
11-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Lol cold hard facts

And also nothing new...

LeAnticlutch is the worst in crunch time

Horrible team mate too

Matt Ryan has played a total of 6 games in his NBA career totaling 75 minutes. Coach Ham drawing up the play for that guy over the soon to be all-time leading scorer tells you everything you need to know about Lebron's closing ability.

Full Court
11-03-2022, 10:03 PM
Matt Ryan has played a total of 6 games in his NBA career totaling 75 minutes. Coach Ham drawing up the play for that guy over the soon to be all-time leading scorer tells you everything you need to know about Lebron's closing ability.

Exactly. This is why I think the Lakers will end up doing well this year. Ham is actually a smart coach. Last year Vogel would let Lebron take the clutch shots and lose almost every close game.