PDA

View Full Version : List of posters Moms I’m going to bang

highwhey
07-26-2022, 09:49 AM
Starface/fultznation/akrazotile/whatever he goes by in his innumerable other alts
Jstern

Off the Court
07-26-2022, 09:52 AM
:oldlol: :applause:

Yes, yes.

This is what ISH is all about.

This right here.

Gohan
07-26-2022, 03:34 PM
Op is tripping you boning 70 and 80 year olds. Them tittays and sitting right no more

Axe
07-26-2022, 05:14 PM
Hey, don't forget about FourthTenor. :milton

:no:

starface
07-26-2022, 07:04 PM
Even though I retired from posting almost two years ago, the truth is that sometimes I do lurk. I sometimes get curious and try to get a feel of the current ISH environment.

And after so many months away, I thought let me go check what's vibing. And the first thread that I click is about me. Rent free.

My mother wouldn't have sex with you because you're fat. And you IS fat cause you STOOOOOPIT

coin24
07-26-2022, 08:58 PM
So 4 saggy titties bouncing around

MrFonzworth
07-26-2022, 11:52 PM
Even though I retired from posting almost two years ago, the truth is that sometimes I do lurk. I sometimes get curious and try to get a feel of the current ISH environment.

And after so many months away, I thought let me go check what's vibing. And the first thread that I click is about me. Rent free.

My mother wouldn't have sex with you because you're fat. And you IS fat cause you STOOOOOPIT

:roll:

Media Moderator
07-27-2022, 12:36 AM
The ultimate "I'm going to bang your mom long and hard tonight" caption

https://ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2022/05/Screen-Shot-2022-05-15-at-9.05.02-PM-e1652670122468.png

highwhey
07-27-2022, 06:48 AM

:roll: ya ok, we believe you christufa.

jstern
07-27-2022, 12:14 PM
Starface/fultznation/akrazotile/whatever he goes by in his innumerable other alts
Jstern

FultzNationRISE might have had a lot of accounts throughout the years, but it's misleading to insinuate that he uses more than one at the same time. The term alt is not appropriate for him.

Yes, yes.

This is what ISH is all about.

This right here.

Since this right there is what ISH is all about, when are you coming out with the list of posters Father's you're going to bang?

Op is tripping you boning 70 and 80 year olds. Them tittays and sitting right no more

My mother is not that old.

Hey, don't forget about FourthTenor. :milton

:no:

When I read the OP I wasn't sure if he was also saying that jstern is another of the Akrazotile, starface, FultzNationRISE alts. And I felt that Lebron23, with his recent improvements (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?505865-Rescuing-Seals-with-embedded-fishing-lines&p=14643277&viewfull=1#post14643277), could really help Highwhey with his thread presentation.

:roll: like everybody else, but I'm so confused. Starface is back? I can just feel the fear in some posters bodies. Such as Axe, Highwhey, Bladefd, RRR3, The Man, It'sMillerTime, Off the Court, and so on.

Disgusting. (I've already replied to everybody else, I felt bad about not replying to this comment.)

Off the Court
07-27-2022, 12:40 PM
Since this right there is what ISH is all about, when are you coming out with the list of posters Father's you're going to bang?

jstern

Axe
07-27-2022, 02:16 PM
Wow, can't believe he just quoted 7 posters in one post. Unbelievable. :biggums:

jstern
07-27-2022, 03:26 PM
jstern

I'm talking about you creating a thread.

Wow, can't believe he just quoted 7 posters in one post. Unbelievable. :biggums:

I stopped at 7 because there's a limit of 7 images or emojis per post. Which the following two posts contained. I had to delete two from Off the Court's quote in order to post.

I told you that I'm very much like Trump (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486510-Posters-who-have-never-changed-their-avatar&p=14164959&viewfull=1#post14164959) in that I'm very inclusive and like to involve everybody in the room.

It would also be spammy if I took up almost 50% of a whole page's posting slots with my posts. Forcing following posters to the next page where less people will read their posts.

Patrick Chewing
07-27-2022, 04:09 PM

That is called talent. Something you clearly lack.

Off the Court
07-27-2022, 04:29 PM
I stopped at 7 because there's a limit of 7 images or emojis per post. Which the following two posts contained. I had to delete two from Off the Court's quote in order to post.

I told you that I'm very much like Trump (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486510-Posters-who-have-never-changed-their-avatar&p=14164959&viewfull=1#post14164959) in that I'm very inclusive and like to involve everybody in the room.

It would also be spammy if I took up almost 50% of a whole page's posting slots with my posts. Forcing following posters to the next page where less people will read their posts.
"Limit of 7 emojis. You're just like Trump. It would be spammy."

I understand those issues and this is a good start but could you continue to expand on this a bit more please?

Thank you so much for not being spammy though and forcing posters over to the next page. :cheers:

warriorfan
07-27-2022, 05:56 PM
"Limit of 7 emojis. You're just like Trump. It would be spammy."

I understand those issues and this is a good start but could you continue to expand on this a bit more please?

Thank you so much for not being spammy though and forcing posters over to the next page. :cheers:

you are hella gay

Axe
07-27-2022, 06:51 PM
That is called talent. Something you clearly lack.
You don't have any talent aside from fooling a lot of people here, poopsie.

FultzNationRISE
07-27-2022, 07:07 PM
you are hella gay

The sheer demented loneliness of the handful of posters here who just post blithering nonsense hour after hour, day after day, really is hard to even wrap a brain around.

Off the Court
07-27-2022, 07:20 PM
The sheer demented loneliness of the handful of posters here who just post blithering nonsense hour after hour, day after day, really is hard to even wrap a brain around.
Oh hey man. This is sorta awkward but I think one of the posters here wants to bang your mom.

I know, it's weird. Just thought I'd let you know.

highwhey
07-27-2022, 07:21 PM
Oh hey man. This is sorta awkward but I think one of the posters here wants to bang your mom.

I know, it's weird. Just thought I'd let you know.

i don't just want to, i'm going to.

Axe
07-27-2022, 08:32 PM
I'm talking about you creating a thread.

I didn't even ask for any explanation on why you did it. Yet you still have an answer for me. :(

Gohan
07-27-2022, 09:50 PM
i don't just want to, i'm going to.

Would you bang piccolos elder guru? When she wants to bang she screams “NAIL!”

Nanners
07-28-2022, 12:35 AM

https://imgs.search.brave.com/4mdx6Ns8fhH8QioYNH7wWfV-gKIDjAAMheKy11o8Cw8/rs:fit:480:329:1/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRp/YS5naXBoeS5jb20v/bWVkaWEvMjZ0bjhD/Rkp2b0ZEbENYbjIv/Z2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif