PDA

View Full Version : Goran Dragic Going to the Bulls

Full Court
07-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Bulls just signed Dragic on a one year deal.

Not a bad pick-up, but I don't think their holes are in the guard position. Hopefully they can pick up a good center or PF.

NBAGOAT
07-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Center is taken care of with Drummond

Full Court
07-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Center is taken care of with Drummond

I don't know how I feel about Drummond...I'd much rather have someone like Javale McGee. Drummond will get rebounds, but his defense isn't great, his offense is streaky, and he make a lot of low IQ plays. The Bulls won't be any worse off with him though.

ImKobe
07-04-2022, 12:28 PM
This tells me that the Mavs have a trade up their sleeve. THJ is probably the one that gets moved. Bulls have too many guards though so this singing doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless they're preparing to move one of Caruso or Ball.

Jasper
07-05-2022, 09:48 AM
they were exposed in this past seasons playoff's .

Their PG Ball will now have a legit backup that can play 10-14 minutes even on his old legs.

But the best they will ever get is semi finals.
No one has killer instinct.

Jasper
07-05-2022, 09:48 AM
This tells me that the Mavs have a trade up their sleeve. THJ is probably the one that gets moved. Bulls have too many guards though so this singing doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless they're preparing to move one of Caruso or Ball.

ball is off the table ...

PP34Deuce
07-05-2022, 09:57 AM
Bulls need a stretch athletic big at least 6 9. They have guards.

hold this L
07-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Feels like he should have went to the Mavs to play with Luka

NBAGOAT
07-05-2022, 10:54 AM

Think they’ll move coby for a wing

Full Court
07-05-2022, 12:16 PM
they were exposed in this past seasons playoff's .

Their PG Ball will now have a legit backup that can play 10-14 minutes even on his old legs.

But the best they will ever get is semi finals.
No one has killer instinct.

Yeah, I don't disagree. I'd like to see them trade Lavine. They should be able to get someone good for him.

ImKobe
07-05-2022, 06:45 PM
ball is off the table ...

Not sure about that. His salary is perfect for a trade and he's been injury-prone all his career so I could see Chicago trading him. I love him as a player but I do think he could be traded, I wouldn't be surprised if they packaged him with Coby to land someone.

Think they’ll move coby for a wing

Yeah I could see that happening.