PDA

View Full Version : Various all-time greats at the age of 24 - Can you spot the intruder?

TheGoatest
06-23-2022, 06:02 AM
LeBron
Regular season record: 66-16
Playoffs: Lost in the conference finals

Kareem
Regular season record: 63-19
Playoffs: Lost in the 2nd round

Magic
Regular season record: 54-28
Playoffs: Lost in the NBA finals

Bird
Regular season record: 62-20
Playoffs: Won NBA championship

Shaq
Regular season record: 60-22

Duncan
Regular season record: 58-24

jordon
Regular season record: 40-42
Playoffs: Swept in the first round

warriorfan
06-23-2022, 06:03 AM
No we can spot the f4ggot though.

Axe
06-23-2022, 06:05 AM
Did not even bother to include kobe and curry in the list. What a dickhead. :lol

PeroAntic
06-23-2022, 06:24 AM
No we can spot the f4ggot though.

fr

what an obsessed loser.

MJ may not always remain the best player in history, but he will always remain better than Lebron.

Johnny32
06-23-2022, 06:49 AM
mj without hof help has been a failure at every level. hs, college and the pros.

PeroAntic
06-23-2022, 08:37 AM
mj without hof help has been a failure at every level. hs, college and the pros.

Yeah truly a terrible basketball player. must be a conspiracy that everyone except bronies have him as the GOAT.

TheGoatest
06-23-2022, 08:47 AM
Yeah truly a terrible basketball player. must be a conspiracy that everyone except bronies have him as the GOAT.

:oldlol:

Both the man who played with jordon more than anyone, as well as the man who beat jordon more than anyone have LeBron ahead of jordon.

https://www.parlons-basket.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/scottie-pippen-isiah-thomas.jpg

MUST be a conspiracy, right. :roll:

PeroAntic
06-23-2022, 09:52 AM

Both the man who played with jordon more than anyone, as well as the man who beat jordon more than anyone have LeBron ahead of jordon.

https://www.parlons-basket.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/scottie-pippen-isiah-thomas.jpg

Well after sharing this brand new and relevant information about the opinions of two completely unbiased people who have no stake whatsoever in the case, I am definitely convinced Jordon was a terrible player and Bran is much better

you ****ing idiot.

Johnny32
06-23-2022, 10:57 AM
Well after sharing this brand new and relevant information about the opinions of two completely unbiased people who have no stake whatsoever in the case, I am definitely convinced Jordon was a terrible player and Bran is much better

you ****ing idiot.

hurrr everyone, durrr but they're biased.

3ba11
06-23-2022, 11:18 AM
Stats at 22-23 against championship team and#1 defense

Lebron vs 07' Spurs..... 22 on 36%
Lebron vs 08' Celts...... 26 on 35%

Jordan vs 86' Celts...... 44 on 50%

At no point in Lebron's career washed anywhere NEAR mj's capability..

Lebron sucked at 22-23 (see stats above) and he just missed the play-in with the preseason favorite at 37.. Jordans Wizards won 18 more games in 2002 (37 wins) AS EXPECTED

Johnny32
06-23-2022, 11:23 AM
mj going iso against the midget backcourt of dj/ainge was very impressive...in the 80s. but it's 2022 now and we got 6'8 wings defending guards.

Xiao Yao You
06-23-2022, 12:15 PM
mj going iso against the midget backcourt of dj/ainge was very impressive...in the 80s. but it's 2022 now and we got 6'8 wings defending guards.

had 6'8" wings then just as we have small backcourts now

Johnny32
06-23-2022, 12:20 PM
had 6'8" wings then just as we have small backcourts now

we've already went over this in my first topic ever on this board. it was embarrassing for the nostalgia crowd.

Shooter
06-23-2022, 01:02 PM

Wrekt :lol They got NOTHIN

TheGoatest
06-23-2022, 01:47 PM

you ****ing idiot.

I can sense that your ass is maaaaad for getting shut down with the Isiah Thomas/The Great Scott Pippen example. :oldlol:

And everyone who says jordon is better than LeBron has a stake, in one of these two agendas:

1. Nostalgia
2. Irrational hatred for LeBron

PeroAntic
06-23-2022, 02:02 PM
I can sense that your ass is maaaaad for getting shut down with the Isiah Thomas/The Great Scott Pippen example. :oldlol:

And everyone who says jordon is better than LeBron has a stake, in one of these two agendas:

1. Nostalgia
2. Irrational hatred for LeBron

If it was nostalgia, I would have said former players in general were better than players today. I don't think that. And I don't have irrational hatred for Lebron because I think he is one of the best players ever and it was enjoyable to watch him compete at the highest level all these years. So no, I don't have any stake or agenda (Im a ****ing Drose stan ffs), unlike the cokehead desperate for more recognition in the Bulls dynasty, and the bitter rival who didn't shake MJs hand, froze him at the Allstar and still holds a grudge for not being part of the dream team.

In short, you are pathetic and so is every idiot like you who shoves this retarded shit about MJ and Lebron down everyones throat on a daily basis.

colts19
06-23-2022, 02:40 PM
I thought the intruder was Larry Bird, the only one to win a champship.