PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kerr Protests for Police to be REMOVED from Schools

theman93
05-25-2022, 10:19 AM
Warriors' Kerr Backs Effort to Remove Police From Oakland Schools

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/east-bay/steve-kerr-remove-police-from-oakland-school-grounds/2314596/

ArbitraryWater
05-25-2022, 10:21 AM
Hahahahaha.

All talk no sense.

RogueBorg
05-25-2022, 11:38 AM
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/east-bay/steve-kerr-remove-police-from-oakland-school-grounds/2314596/

Does Kerr know the cops aren’t the ones doing the shootings? I’m sure the bad guys are happy to hear that.

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2022, 11:38 AM
Article is from 2020, but yeah... Kerr is a MASSIVE cuck, and a clown.

Edit: Ohh, just realized youre posting that article bc of his recent comments on yesterday’s shooting.

Sorry I havent been up very long :lol

The Hick
05-25-2022, 12:50 PM
White libbies are some of the most racist people I know. It's all about the virtue signal and peer acceptance. So they go overboard when getting their SJW on.

The other day walking at night with a friend and his friend. Friend's friend saw a regular looking black guy walking towards us. I bet he didn't see me notice him tucking in his expensive gay ass platinum bracelet underneath his sweater :oldlol: . And he was just in the car going on a rant about how the area we live in is so racist compared to where he lives. :oldlol:

Shogon
05-25-2022, 01:03 PM
White libbies are some of the most racist people I know. It's all about the virtue signal and peer acceptance. So they go overboard when getting their SJW on.

The other day walking at night with a friend and his friend. Friend's friend saw a regular looking black guy walking towards us. I bet he didn't see me notice him tucking in his expensive gay ass platinum bracelet underneath his sweater :oldlol: . And he was just in the car going on a rant about how the area we live in is so racist compared to where he lives. :oldlol:

White liberals in the USA are extremely frequently the most racist people you will find.

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2022, 01:13 PM

That's a bingo right there.

Malcolm X was calling out these simps years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjERMF6ku7U

You can be fair to other people and still hold your own ground and defend your own interests. But doing that takes strength, and not everyone has that.

But anyone, any RR3 or Overdrive or ItsMillerTime type generic sissy boy can be a whiny, submissive, mobthinking cuck. It's the bare minimum that anyone who's born into the world can become. Essentially this:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/04/73/5004736f1d35f3e57f961e7b0a0e2e3c--bird-nests-bird-of-paradise.jpg

Requires no brains, skills, or manhood.

Corporate led SJW movements are perfect for them. With no personal sense of esteem, their ticket to gaining acceptance is to be the guy lying face down in the mud so people Big Corp promotes as victims (to retain their loyalty) can walk over him. That's the SJW's only ticket to relevancy. He has no merit as an individual. He prostrates himself on the ground in belligerent fashion. He feels at home clustered in a hysterical group of other wailing beta men, weeping over the loss of violent, wife beating crackhead criminals who fight police. All in the hopes of being petted on the head and called a good boy. He has no other value. Nobody will give a shit about him if he's not marching for THEIR cause. He has nothing to offer but just another generic fist in the air. He can't draw favor any other way.

That's why it's so fascinating to see guys so successful in one field (basketball coaching) like Kerr and Popovich publicly cucking themselves in such shameless fashion. Shows that all the money and championships in the world can't erase the feeling of being inadequate deep down.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 01:32 PM
You morons realize the cops ran away from the shooter like little bitches right? :oldlol:

Cops are only good at executing innocent people, they’re useless at actually protecting.

It’s important for people to be able to defend themselves so I am pro gun but cops are just agents of state violence they do not protect us.

AlternativeAcc.
05-25-2022, 01:37 PM
You morons realize the cops ran away from the shooter like little bitches right? :oldlol:

Cops are only good at executing innocent people, they’re useless at actually protecting.

It’s important for people to be able to defend themselves so I am pro gun but cops are just agents of state violence they do not protect us.

Have you ever interacted with a police officer?

ralph_i_el
05-25-2022, 01:42 PM
Cops stood around and let it happen. We live in a sick society, and banning guns or flooding the streets with cops won't change that.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 01:43 PM
Have you ever interacted with a police officer?
Yes, have you lmao?

I’m literally telling you what happened, not my fault those cops let it happen.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 01:44 PM
Cops stood around and let it happen. We live in a sick society, and banning guns or flooding the streets with cops won't change that.
The truth but it will be lost on this board who just want to whine about liberals when there are basically no vocal liberals posting here besides bladefd

90sgoat
05-25-2022, 01:49 PM
Kerr is such a virtue signaling cuck.

Being humiliated and slapped around by a large black man (MJ) made him turn his anger and aggression inward instead of at its right target = psychopathic people.

AlternativeAcc.
05-25-2022, 01:52 PM
Yes, have you lmao?

I’m literally telling you what happened, not my fault those cops let it happen.

You said they ran away which isn't true. And who killed the kid? Could've been dozens more killed if law enforcement didn't kill him. I've met several police officers and they're all incredibly selfless people who actually strive to do good. Most cops are like that.

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2022, 01:57 PM
The truth but it will be lost on this board who just want to whine about liberals when there are basically no vocal liberals posting here besides bladefd

You can try to strawman behind semantics and run away from perception by switching labels and terminology around, but at the end of the day everyone knows what a politically correct, establishment sissy boy you are. Only taking "anti-establishment" positions the establishment itself ALLOWS you take take ("rich need to pay their fair share!") :roll:

Youve never once uttered a single thing the MSNBC corporate office wouldnt be ECSTATIC to broadcast on their network. Everything you say is only what youre ALLOWED to say. You takes your cues and imbibe the kool aid. You have no independence of thought or spirit. You have no pride. You're a weak, subservient little pvss.

You can hide behind "guh durr im not liberal cuz thats teh wrong w0rd."

The word itself doesnt matter. We all know what you are.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 01:59 PM
You can try to strawman behind semantics and run away from perception by switching labels and terminology around, but at the end of the day everyone knows what a politically correct, establishment sissy boy you are. Only taking "anti-establishment" positions the establishment itself ALLOWS you take take ("rich need to pay their fair share!") :roll:

Youve never once uttered a single thing the MSNBC corporate office wouldnt be ECSTATIC to broadcast on their network. Everything you say is only what youre ALLOWED to say. You have no independence of spirit. You have no pride. You're a weak, subservient little pvss.

You can hide behind "guh durr im not liberal cuz thats teh wrong w0rd."

The word itself doesnt matter. We all know what you are.
Delicious juicy tears, keep em coming.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 02:01 PM
You said they ran away which isn't true. And who killed the kid? Could've been dozens more killed if law enforcement didn't kill him. I've met several police officers and they're all incredibly selfless people who actually strive to do good. Most cops are like that.
They didn’t do anything until they called in reserves that’s being shook, cope about it. They had guns they could have tried to stop him.

And yeah cops are such great people :rolleyes: https://www.fatherly.com/love-money/police-brutality-and-domestic-violence/amp

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2022, 02:02 PM

Also, in all seriousness, isn't this exactly what Kerr advocated for back in 2020, according to the post in the OP?

Hopefully Kerr himself isnt taking any exceptions to the police's lack of involvement here (if there was any, I dont know the details on that). This is what Kerr stumped for. Parents, teachers, and civil rights leaders policing things on their own, no formal police presence in minority communities.

It's literally what Kerr called for in that article.

So... I'm sure he'll be consistent about that.

FultzNationRISE
05-25-2022, 02:05 PM
Delicious juicy tears, keep em coming.

Everything you ever say, is only what youre allowed to say.

You and multi billionaires have that in common.

The difference is... they're multi billionaires, and they make rules on what people can say to keep themselves rich.

You're just following the rules, and all you get for it is to still be a broke little shit.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 02:13 PM
sob sob sob :cry:
So true the establishment is much more scared of a guy who bootlicks cops than the anarchist :oldlol:

You are the farthest thing from being anti establishment it’s honesty sad you think you are.

AlternativeAcc.
05-25-2022, 02:14 PM
They didn’t do anything until they called in reserves that’s being shook, cope about it. They had guns they could have tried to stop him.

And yeah cops are such great people :rolleyes: https://www.fatherly.com/love-money/police-brutality-and-domestic-violence/amp

Prove it.

bdonovan
05-25-2022, 02:15 PM

Context matters. That news article you posted happened just after the George Floyd incident (one month after) - in which an unarmed black man was killed by a white police officer for no real reason (the police officer was sentenced to 22 years in jail). In response to this, I'm sure black parents in Oakland felt their kids would safer without the police involved and its hard to blame them.

Reason we can't get any meeting of the minds on things like this is a white person's experience and perception of the police is diametrically opposite to a black person's. Whites view the cops as protectors, blacks view them as potential murderers.

GimmeThat
05-25-2022, 02:16 PM
the animals should be tamed by that age, thus safe to remove the hired gun.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 02:24 PM
Prove it.
Steaming.

https://t.co/0qPe1Wik80

And then it turns out he wasn’t wearing body armor lmfao: https://twitter.com/slclunk/status/1529334366253350912?s=21&t=nH5eaOagxAOfz7H-uXIr9w

Enjoy
The boots

Patrick Chewing
05-25-2022, 02:36 PM

If there's one person in the world I'd love to curb stomp out of existence, it'd be you.

AlternativeAcc.
05-25-2022, 02:36 PM
Steaming.

https://t.co/0qPe1Wik80

And then it turns out he wasn’t wearing body armor lmfao: https://twitter.com/slclunk/status/1529334366253350912?s=21&t=nH5eaOagxAOfz7H-uXIr9w

Enjoy
The boots

Oh, that's where you're getting your opinions from. Retards from Twitter. That makes sense.

The article stated they exchanged gunfire, which means they tried to stop him but were overpowered because he had a semi automatic rifle and they had a hand gun. The article you posted literally states they did the opposite of run away. :oldlol:

RRR3
05-25-2022, 02:39 PM
Oh, that's where you're getting your opinions from. Retards from Twitter. That makes sense.

The article stated they exchanged gunfire, which means they tried to stop him but were overpowered because he had a semi automatic rifle and they had a hand gun. The article you posted literally states they did the opposite of run away. :oldlol:
“Overpowered” by one guy eh? The police get massive amounts of state funding, no excuses to be shook by one psycho. TISSUE SOFT.

AlternativeAcc.
05-25-2022, 02:52 PM
“Overpowered” by one guy eh? The police get massive amounts of state funding, no excuses to be shook by one psycho. TISSUE SOFT.

So you formed your opinions from misinformed anti-cop retards on Twitter and pretended the officers ran away, which obviously isn't the case.

You simply cant understand real life events from the confines of your moms basement. Seriously, the real world is different than the perception from your computer screen.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 02:54 PM
Cop stans FUMING :dancin

theman93
05-25-2022, 02:55 PM
Context matters. That news article you posted happened just after the George Floyd incident (one month after) - in which an unarmed black man was killed by a white police officer for no real reason (the police officer was sentenced to 22 years in jail). In response to this, I'm sure black parents in Oakland felt their kids would safer without the police involved and its hard to blame them.

Reason we can't get any meeting of the minds on things like this is a white person's experience and perception of the police is diametrically opposite to a black person's. Whites view the cops as protectors, blacks view them as potential murderers.

Let's not act like Kerr's position is out of context. This is the fruit of his position.

tpols
05-25-2022, 03:00 PM
Steve Kerr is a great coach but a douchebag liberal puppet. The scumbag who shot up the school yesterday would have passed a criminal background check. So kerrs cries aren't rooted in any type of true solution.

The main way to stop these guys is to have 1 security guard at the entrance and another for each section of the building. So depending on school size that could,mean 2-5 security personnel. They couldve not only shot him,before he did anything, but just the mere threat alone of having to take on other armed trained individuals could have dissuaded the crazy guy from even initiating anything.

Lakers Legend#32
05-25-2022, 04:35 PM
Steve Kerr, American Hero.

The Hick
05-25-2022, 04:54 PM
Steve Kerr, American Hero.

Just so you know he uses the word Nikker almost every day of his adult life

PP34Deuce
05-25-2022, 06:07 PM
Anytime we have situations in America going to ish let's me realize

1. How many people love watching the world burn
2. How many foreign people who may be math smart suck at crossing the intersection of humanity and ration
3. How many non black people have zero care about issues and just want to troll.

Bronbron23
05-25-2022, 06:53 PM

So what. Cops are reactive anyway. They don't stop or prevent shit. They just come get your ass after the fact.

Full Court
05-25-2022, 07:08 PM
We live in a sick society, and banning guns or flooding the streets with cops won't change that.

This is spot on, and is why Kerr is a complete idiot.

His responses are based purely on emotion and not on rational thought. First, after the Floyd incident when he tried to get cops kicked out of school. And now again when he's calling for gun control measures, none of which would have actually prevented this incident. But never mind that what he's calling for wouldn't have done anything, he's going to push for it anyway because he's "tired of this."

And it's typical of left wing morons. Emotional appeals to the dumb and uneducated rather than substantive solutions to problems. We clearly have a MAJOR societal problem, and banning guns isn't going to solve it.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 07:11 PM
So what. Cops are reactive anyway. They don't stop or prevent shit. They just come get your ass after the fact.
Finally a good post from you.

RRR3
05-25-2022, 07:11 PM
Lol “cops are heroic doe”!

https://twitter.com/misstessowen/status/1529567655245537281?s=21&t=OUvoE7vjG_lnLx-3qLCU-g

Axe
05-25-2022, 07:56 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoQ6Ka8MdIJI2p6L45gag5R3tPj3BFV 4IWTA&usqp=CAU

Bronbron23
05-25-2022, 08:38 PM
Finally a good post from you.

Yeah well I feel the same about this post from you:oldlol:

Lakers Legend#32
05-25-2022, 08:49 PM
Yeah that's what he said. :facepalm

90sgoat
05-25-2022, 09:31 PM
1. How many people love watching the world burn

Definitely.

I feel now that I'm a middle aged loser, that I don't give a shit if the world burns down.

theman93
05-25-2022, 09:43 PM

That's ignorant. https://www.wcvb.com/article/video-florida-trooper-puts-herself-in-harm-s-way-stops-drunk-driver/39361783#

Do you think crime increased or decreased in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle, WA in 2020 in which police were absent?

Full Court
09-29-2022, 10:11 AM
Either put police in schools, or let teachers carry guns. Making schools "gun free" and also unprotected is stupid and negligent and amounts to putting kids in a potential shooting gallery for any crazy person. It's idiotic.

Duderonomy
09-29-2022, 11:17 AM
Kerr is a cuck. He let Jordan punch him and did nothing back. That should tell you who he is.

Lakers Legend#32
09-29-2022, 08:32 PM
Either put police in schools, or let teachers carry guns. Making schools "gun free" and also unprotected is stupid and negligent and amounts to putting kids in a potential shooting gallery for any crazy person. It's idiotic.

Said no educator ever.

Axe
09-29-2022, 08:50 PM
He probably has a point. Maybe they don't really need policemen in schools but rather armed security guards or such. :confusedshrug: