PDA

View Full Version : That's 4 years in a row with Euro MVPs and Doncic hasn't even begun yet

90sgoat
05-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Who will be the next american MVP?

Probably Tatum huh? Maybe Ja Morant will have a Derrick Rose like season, but both are not really MVP caliber.

Luka, Embiid, Giannis, Jokic, that's the MVP locked up for the next 10 years.

Oh how the mighty have fallen with their inferior brand of AAU system and mixtapes..

8Ball
05-10-2022, 09:50 AM
This is the most talented era ever with most global competition in the NBA.

Druckenmiller
05-10-2022, 10:43 AM
The American system of amateur basketball produces a lot of entitlement that is difficult for some to overcome.

John8204
05-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Lets not forget Durant was winning it until he got injured. The Pelicans are also very scary and if Zion plays a full healthy season I wouldn't be shocked if the league gives it to him. If the Warriors or Suns win I wouldn't be shocked if Klay and Booker have great followup seasons so they could end up getting it.

The big thing with the NBA is they do cap MVP's...Jokic isn't getting another one without a ring or even a finals appearance. Luka they seem to be holding back because of his age..it's like he's getting the Kobe treatment. Giannis could get a third or Embiid.

Hazchazthebaz
05-10-2022, 11:58 AM
this is epic cos i yeah apart from doncic i cant see anyone else coming close. morant is a bit like rose so maybe but this could be the european decade.

SouBeachTalents
05-10-2022, 12:08 PM
Lets not forget Durant was winning it until he got injured. The Pelicans are also very scary and if Zion plays a full healthy season I wouldn't be shocked if the league gives it to him. If the Warriors or Suns win I wouldn't be shocked if Klay and Booker have great followup seasons so they could end up getting it.

The big thing with the NBA is they do cap MVP's...Jokic isn't getting another one without a ring or even a finals appearance. Luka they seem to be holding back because of his age..it's like he's getting the Kobe treatment. Giannis could get a third or Embiid.
This dude just said Klay might get MVP :lol Sad thing is I honestly can’t tell if he’s a gimmick or not.

John8204
05-10-2022, 01:34 PM
This dude just said Klay might get MVP :lol Sad thing is I honestly can’t tell if he’s a gimmick or not.

It depends on who the 1 seeds are...but we aren't getting back to back 1st round exit MVP's. We know it takes a season to get back into basketball shape...if Klay is close to an MVP..the media will give it to him just for the story. The media is focused on content so don't be shocked if Durant/Zion/Klay aren't all in the mix next season.

Nets (Durant)
Warriors (Klay)
Pelicans (Zion)
Suns (Booker)
76ers (Embiid)
Hawks (Young)
Mavericks (Luka)
Grizzlies (Morant)
Celtics (Tatum)
Bucks (Giannis)

k0kakw0rld
05-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Giannis is nigerian

FultzNationRISE
05-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Who will be the next american MVP?

Probably Tatum huh? Maybe Ja Morant will have a Derrick Rose like season, but both are not really MVP caliber.

Luka, Embiid, Giannis, Jokic, that's the MVP locked up for the next 10 years.

Oh how the mighty have fallen with their inferior brand of AAU system and mixtapes..

Not a Euro.

These kinds of troll threads are really lame btw.

Nothing better going on in life I guess?

NBAGOAT
05-10-2022, 07:10 PM
steph curry isnt quite done yet imo.

90sgoat
05-10-2022, 07:30 PM

It's more of meta-meme-habit at this point, but yes, nothing going on life either, at all.

fourkicks44
05-10-2022, 07:45 PM
Not a Euro.

These kinds of troll threads are really lame btw.

TBF he has French citizenship now and is going to play for the French national team.

Which I believe is the most stupid idea ever.

Nothing to prove and nothing to gain. Rest up in the Summer and stay healthy, Jo.