PDA

View Full Version : Which one is the bigger insult?

nineiron
05-05-2022, 12:38 PM
people comparing Luka to Bird

or

people comparing Lebron to MJ?

the real comparison is between Luka and Lebron. they both have to dominate the ball to have any success and they both are targeted on the defensive end. oh, and they both need a closer since they can't close shit. basically, they're both Robins and need a Batman to win.

8Ball
05-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Biggest insult is people comparing Jordan to Bran.

Bran is simply far superior of a player.

nineiron
05-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Biggest insult is people comparing Jordan to Bran.

tell me you're a retard without telling me

8Ball
05-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Don't be mad at me 9iron, be mad at Jordan for leaving the door open for Bran to over take him.

The source of your anguish lies there.

nineiron
05-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Don't be mad at me 9iron, be mad at Jordan for leaving the door open for Bran to over take him.

The source of your anguish lies there.

over take him in what?

Gruppenführer
05-05-2022, 03:44 PM
People comparing Lebron to MJ is a bigger insult. Lebron's intelligence and IQ is nowhere near Jordan's. Lebron reminds me of squirrel brain.

Full Court
05-05-2022, 06:35 PM
Lebron did it.

Finally. Been waiting 25 years for someone to surpass Jordan and it happened in my lifetime.

Man...can you imagine hating a person so bad that you spend 25 years fuming? :roll:

Pa the tic.

Spurs m8
05-05-2022, 06:43 PM
People conlaring Bron to MJ will always be hilarious.

I'm straight up embarrassed for anyone who even has him close.

8Ball
05-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Man...can you imagine hating a person so bad that you spend 25 years fuming? :roll:

Pa the tic.

Don't worry, nothing will be more pathetic than waking up with your bank account. :lol

Full Court
05-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Don't worry, nothing will be more pathetic than waking up with your bank account. :lol

How much does cleaning toilets pay these days? Lol. Loser.

MrFonzworth
05-05-2022, 08:39 PM

:yaohappy:

8Ball
05-05-2022, 09:37 PM

You are the only one with experience in that department. You tell me. :lol

Full Court
05-05-2022, 10:34 PM
You are the only one with experience in that department. You tell me. :lol

Only someone who's financially insecure would feel the need to go on an internet forum and pretend to be rich.

As dumb as you are, I bet you're not even a very good janitor. :roll:

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Only someone who's financially insecure would feel the need to go on an internet forum and pretend to be rich.

who tf is here pretending to be rich?

Bruh are you retarded?

Shooter
05-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Biggest insult is definitely people comparing Jordan to Bran.

8Ball
05-05-2022, 11:16 PM

Why would I be financially insecure if I am wealthy? I already posted pictures of my living accommodations here and its nicer than anything you will ever live in.

Do you ever imagine yourself living in a place like this?

https://i.ibb.co/PG6hc81/20210628-071822.jpg

How many toilets would you have to clean yourself at your day job to be able to afford the monthly mortgage payment here?

Baller789
05-06-2022, 01:14 AM
Why would I be financially insecure if I am wealthy? I already posted pictures of my living accommodations here and its nicer than anything you will ever live in.

How many toilets would you have to clean yourself at your day job to be able to afford the monthly mortgage payment here?

How do you know your accommodation is better than his?

HylianNightmare
05-06-2022, 03:56 AM
L4/10n

8Ball
05-06-2022, 08:58 AM
How do you know your accommodation is better than his?

I live there retard.

hold this L
05-06-2022, 09:35 AM
What city is that?

Baller789
05-06-2022, 09:46 AM
I live there retard.

Suppose you do.
So youre basically saying your pad is the pinnacle of all dwellings?

8Ball
05-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Wtf are you talking about.

full court said I was a broke janitor, I post picture of where I live to shaft his face and put him in his place.

End of story.

SouBeachTalents
05-06-2022, 10:35 AM
You live in Montreal bro? What are housing prices like there, any idea if they're similar to U.S. cities?

red1
05-06-2022, 10:46 AM
buh buh bubble

saved the pandemic and got a ring for kobe. what a GOAT.

https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2020/1012/r759492_1296x729_16-9.jpg

8Ball
05-06-2022, 12:34 PM
You live in Montreal bro? What are housing prices like there, any idea if they're similar to U.S. cities?

House prices sky rocketed up in price like everywhere else in North America. 20-30% more than pre-pandemic prices.

Full Court
05-06-2022, 05:29 PM

Lol. That's not even your place. Get a load of this guy^...trying to act like he can afford that on a janitor's wages. Idiot.

:roll:

8Ball
05-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Lmfao im sitting there right now at that table.

https://i.ibb.co/KKQbtpf/20220506-175745.jpg

Imagine that. I live better than you will ever see with your 2 eyes. Go back to cleaning toilets kid.

Full Court
05-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Lmfao im sitting there right now at that table.

https://i.ibb.co/KKQbtpf/20220506-175745.jpg

Imagine that. I live better than you will ever see with your 2 eyes. Go back to cleaning toilets kid.

Nope. Not buying it. Try harder, Loser. :lol

Why are you so desperate to try to "prove" you're not a janitor? Hmmmmmmm??????

8Ball
05-06-2022, 07:00 PM
Nope. Not buying it. Try harder, Loser. :lol

Why are you so desperate to try to "prove" you're not a janitor? Hmmmmmmm??????

Lmfao at this poor little kid in denial.

If you don't believe I live there than bet me any amount of money to prove it.

What a forum coward.

Full Court
05-06-2022, 07:25 PM
Lmfao at this poor little kid in denial.

If you don't believe I live there than bet me any amount of money to prove it.

What a forum coward.

Utter desperation. :roll:

Here's some free advice. If you want to be successful, maybe you should spend less time on ISH and more time cleaning them toilets.

ShawkFactory
05-06-2022, 07:40 PM
I think it's more of a compliment to Lebron that 20 years in you're comparing him to Luka right now.

8Ball
05-06-2022, 07:57 PM

Here's some free advice. If you want to be successful, maybe you should spend less time on ISH and more time cleaning them toilets.

I have a watch worth more than you lmfao

MrFonzworth
05-06-2022, 08:21 PM

:yaohappy:

Full Court
05-06-2022, 08:23 PM
I have a watch worth more than you lmfao

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you do. :roll:

I bet it looks something like this:

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/products/images/xlarge/5445919_1191.jpg

Desperate loser.

8Ball
05-06-2022, 08:59 PM
Lmfao

ImKobe
05-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Comparing Bran to MJ is a ****ing joke. They play nothing alike and Bran is clearly way below Jordan's overall skill. Luka has a lot of the skills that Bird did and they're both obviously white so that plays a factor as well. I've seen the biggest Celtic homers compare Luka to Bird, so I don't think that's disrespectful at all.

Baller789
05-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Wtf are you talking about.

full court said I was a broke janitor, I post picture of where I live to shaft his face and put him in his place.

End of story.

Doesn't prove the fact you are claiming that you are living in a place full court couldn't possibly afford.

How the hell do you know he isn't some crazy Arabian Monarch or a Silicon Valley CEO? Do you know him personally?

Unless of course that picture of "your pad" is the pinnacle of all human dwellings, which I actually find quite sterile.

8Ball
05-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Doesn't prove the fact you are claiming that you are living in a place full court couldn't possibly afford.

How the hell do you know he isn't some crazy Arabian Monarch or a Silicon Valley CEO? Do you know him personally?

Unless of course that picture of "your pad" is the pinnacle of all human dwellings, which I actually find quite sterile.

He thinks like a retard. How is this not obvious?

On 2nd thought, its not obvious to another retard. :lol

8Ball
05-08-2022, 10:23 PM

Last week I gave my girlfriend $50K to go buy some furniture she has always wanted. Let's see how it turns out.

Baller789
05-08-2022, 11:09 PM
He thinks like a retard. How is this not obvious?

On 2nd thought, its not obvious to another retard. :lol

In short you don't know. So you just project this image of yours. Well even if it was true, I'm sure youre an adorable person irl :oldlol:

Baller789
05-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Last week I gave my girlfriend $50K to go buy some furniture she has always wanted. Let's see how it turns out.

So youre a simp too?

8Ball
05-08-2022, 11:19 PM
So youre a simp too?

That's more than your salary :lol

8Ball
05-08-2022, 11:20 PM
In short you don't know. So you just project this image of yours. Well even if it was true, I'm sure youre an adorable person irl :oldlol:

I don't expect you to understand since you are also retarded like he is. So of course, it isn't obvious to you how stupid someone is when you are at their level of intellect.

kawhileonard2
05-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Lebron lost with HCA 3 years in a row including to Dwight, KG, Dirk. Jordan never lost with HCA. Also Lebron lost with peak Duncan/Iverson on his squad and even Shaq on his team.

FKAri
05-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Comparing Bran to MJ is a ****ing joke. They play nothing alike and Bran is clearly way below Jordan's overall skill. Luka has a lot of the skills that Bird did and they're both obviously white so that plays a factor as well. I've seen the biggest Celtic homers compare Luka to Bird, so I don't think that's disrespectful at all.

It's not about disrespect. It's that it makes no sense. Luka plays nothing like Bird.

Baller789
05-09-2022, 12:24 AM
I don't expect you to understand since you are also retarded like he is. So of course, it isn't obvious to you how stupid someone is when you are at their level of intellect.

So rich people can't be stupid?

I thought you said you are well off?

:lol

Baller789
05-09-2022, 12:25 AM
That's more than your salary :lol

You don't even know me homeboy. :D

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:57 AM

This guy has to be the biggest loser on ISH. So utterly insecure that he puts all this effort into trying to convince random people he doesn't even know that he has money.

You can tell he got bullied a lot in school. He probably still gets bullied in his toilet cleaning job.

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:13 AM

This guy has to be the biggest loser on ISH. So utterly insecure that he puts all this effort into trying to convince random people he doesn't even know that he has money.

You can tell he got bullied a lot in school. He probably still gets bullied in his toilet cleaning job.

I love rubbing it in your face because you don't have any.

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:14 AM
You don't even know me homeboy. :D

Failed out of college?

8Ball
05-09-2022, 08:26 AM
So rich people can't be stupid?

I thought you said you are well off?

:lol

Rich people normally aren't retarded like you and full court.

There could be exceptions, but the both of you have smooth brains so it makes it extremely unlikely.

GimmeThat
05-09-2022, 08:44 AM
according to ISH, Zion being overweight is the bigger insult, I suppose I'll call it figuratively in this case

Gohan
05-09-2022, 08:46 AM
lol broke nikkas hating on 8ball, im signing a record deal next month but they nickel and dime you on everything at interscope. studio time, videos. they'll give you an advance but damn what if i blow it?

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:23 PM
I love rubbing it in your face because you don't have any.

The funny thing is that I couldn't care less who does or does not have money on an internet message board. However, the fact that you, a borderline retarded low life, pretends to be rich just shows that you're an insecure and emotionally undeveloped loser.

Which also means you fit right in with the rest of the Bronies. :lol

8Ball
05-09-2022, 06:41 PM
Nobody believes you when you say you don't care. Here is a perfect depiction of you:

https://www.pngitem.com/pimgs/m/97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

If you truly didn't care, you would stop responding, but you can't. I suggest you block my posts or put me on ignore to alleviate your own butt hurt.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:45 PM
Nobody believes you when you say you don't care. Here is a perfect depiction of you:

https://www.pngitem.com/pimgs/m/97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

If you truly didn't care, you would stop responding, but you can't. I suggest you block my posts or put me on ignore to alleviate your own butt hurt.

Insecure, emotionally underdeveloped loser.

Done cleaning your toilets yet? :lol

8Ball
05-09-2022, 06:47 PM
Insecure, emotionally underdeveloped loser.

Done cleaning your toilets yet? :lol

The funny thing is that I couldn't care less

He cares!

Full Court
05-09-2022, 06:49 PM
He cares!

Yep, I care. That's why I try soooooo hard to convince everyone I'm someone I'm not.

Oh wait, that's you. :roll:

Loser.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 07:01 PM

:roll::roll:

Toilet cleaner making stuff up again.

But what's hilarious is that even if it were true, it would just be more proof that you're a complete idiot. :lol

What a beta.

Spurs m8
05-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Imagine trying to flex on insidehoops

What a fvcking loser :roll:

I bet he's short and insecure.
Probably bald or balding too

8Ball
05-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Imagine trying to flex on insidehoops

What a fvcking loser :roll:

I bet he's short and insecure.
Probably bald or balding too

Me flexing got your friend Dabigsalshisha banned and he disappeared in humiliation. :lol

I had so much fun doing it actually, all the money I made wasn't as enjoyable as that.

Delicious.

Shooter
05-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Me flexing got your friend Dabigsalshisha banned and he disappeared in humiliation. :lol

I had so much fun doing it actually, all the money I made wasn't as enjoyable as that.

Delicious.

:lol :roll:

8ball got these bois on skates :roll:

8Ball
05-09-2022, 10:16 PM

Flexing and destroying dabigsalshisha was the most fun I ever had flexing on the internets, I wonder if I can ever have that much fun ever again online. Might have to wait another 25 years or so.

Spurs m8 was a huge fan of his and the two were forum butt buddies. That makes it extra delicious.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Flexing and destroying dabigsalshisha was the most fun I ever had flexing on the internets, I wonder if I can ever have that much fun ever again online. Might have to wait another 25 years or so.

Spurs m8 was a huge fan of his and the two were forum butt buddies. That makes it extra delicious.

"Flexing on the internet..." Lol. Do you even realize what a tool you sound like? It's what we call being a mental midget. Which is why you clean toilets for a living.

Baller789
05-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Failed out of college?
Desperation :lol

Rich people normally aren't retarded like you and full court.

There could be exceptions, but the both of you have smooth brains so it makes it extremely unlikely.

I quite actually know a lot of wealthy people. And a lot of them are pretty retarded, lots are a$$holes, some narcissists, some are nice people. People are people regardless.

Money doesn't correlate intelligence. And if you do, that's your ego talking. :lol

Baller789
05-09-2022, 11:05 PM

Why are you patting yourself on the back again?

8Ball
05-09-2022, 11:10 PM
"Flexing on the internet..." Lol. Do you even realize what a tool you sound like? It's what we call being a mental midget. Which is why you clean toilets for a living.

For someone that says he doesn't care for what I say you care a lot about what I say!

8Ball
05-09-2022, 11:11 PM
Desperation :lol

I quite actually know a lot of wealthy people. And a lot of them are pretty retarded, lots are a$$holes, some narcissists, some are nice people. People are people regardless.

Money doesn't correlate intelligence. And if you do, that's your ego talking. :lol

Guess that ain't you.

Maybe in the next life.

Full Court
05-09-2022, 11:24 PM
For someone that says he doesn't care for what I say you care a lot about what I say!

You sure get triggered a lot. Here's some free advice for you: you should work on emotional development. The way you are, it's going to keep you from achieving success in life.

8Ball
05-09-2022, 11:30 PM
You sure get triggered a lot. Here's some free advice for you: you should work on emotional development. The way you are, it's going to keep you from achieving success in life.

If I work more on emotional development, I will achieve even more success than I have already achieved. That's actually good advice coming from a dingus. Thanks!

Full Court
05-09-2022, 11:38 PM
If I work more on emotional development, I will achieve even more success than I have already achieved. That's actually good advice coming from a dingus. Thanks!

Any time you need a life coach, I'll hook you up.

Ya dingus.

Baller789
05-10-2022, 09:43 AM
Guess that ain't you.

Maybe in the next life.

Homie, you don't even have the slightest idea what I do for a living.

Keep projecting. :oldlol:

And you can't even refute the fact that a lot of rich people are terrible human beings. :lol

Baller789
05-10-2022, 09:46 AM
Any time you need a life coach, I'll hook you up.

Ya dingus.

He doesn't need a life coach, he needs a lie detector test :roll:

8Ball
05-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Homie, you don't even have the slightest idea what I do for a living.

Keep projecting. :oldlol:

And you can't even refute the fact that a lot of rich people are terrible human beings. :lol

Sure plenty of rich and poor people are terrible human beings. What do I care.

8Ball
05-10-2022, 09:56 AM
He doesn't need a life coach, he needs a lie detector test :roll:

You are right I don't need a life coach. I made enough money to retire in my early 30s. What would a life coach be able to tell me?

I would be the one lecturing the life coach and charging him for my advice.

Full Court
05-10-2022, 10:16 AM
You are right I don't need a life coach. I made enough money to retire in my early 30s. What would a life coach be able to tell me?

I bet you think of me and FUME every time you clean a toilet, don't you? :lol

8Ball
05-10-2022, 10:23 AM

You're the only one here that admitted to being a professional toilet cleaner.

You tell us how it feels when you clean one.

Make sure to get all the poop cleaned after I take a shit, I might give you a tip :applause:

Full Court
05-10-2022, 12:07 PM
You're the only one here that admitted to being a professional toilet cleaner.

You tell us how it feels when you clean one.

Make sure to get all the poop cleaned after I take a shit, I might give you a tip :applause:

Yep, confirmed that you think about me and FUME every time you clean a toilet. Probably stamp your feet like a little girl. :lol

CountDracula
05-11-2022, 04:01 AM
https://i.ibb.co/6JVz3SM/7905-ACD5-F3-BD-4772-BCDE-ED81-BDBCF8-C0.jpg (https://ibb.co/2YmxDr9)

https://i.ibb.co/z4W8MbW/FB0315-BC-458-A-4-E83-89-B5-4-CCD30-AF375-C.jpg (https://ibb.co/FDksrJk)

https://i.ibb.co/Sf9rkwz/FD5-ADA30-2-D2-A-45-E5-AB3-F-7-B36-DE15-A66-D.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Baller789
05-11-2022, 09:32 PM

Baller789
05-11-2022, 09:33 PM

Oh you need an interior designer too.
Your place looks pretty flat and uninspiring.

8Ball
05-11-2022, 09:43 PM

The envy is delicious.

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:31 PM

If you're going to pretend that you're rich, then pretend you have an estate, a mansion, or at least a really nice house.

This moron pretends he has..... an apartment. Lol. That's how dumb he is.

kawhileonard2
05-11-2022, 11:39 PM
Lebron to Jordan right now. Jordan in less seasons won more league mvp's, Finals mvp's and titles which are really the only things you need.

Luka at least has a chance to catch Bird, but Bird has all of league mvp's, Final's mvp's and titles over Luka as well and I doubt Luka gets to that amount. But thing is MJ, Bird did it for franchise that drafted them. If Luka does Lebron route he can catch Bird.

8Ball
05-11-2022, 11:42 PM
I knew showing my beautiful place would make people very triggered.

I count 16 floor to ceiling windows. :pimp:

Full Court
05-11-2022, 11:43 PM
I knew showing my beautiful place would make people very triggered.

I count 16 floor to ceiling windows. :pimp:

We know the truth.

And it HURTS you. :lol

:lebroncry:

Spurs m8
05-12-2022, 02:25 AM
We know the truth.

And it HURTS you. :lol

I'm not sure who you upset more...8ball or axey

8Ball
05-12-2022, 05:04 AM

Lmfao, I gimped him like I gimped your friend dabigsalshisha. Bothers you to this day I made him disappear when i flexed on him.

Baller789
05-12-2022, 05:46 AM
The envy is delicious.

That's assuming I like your "nice" apartment.

You flatter yourself too much.

Baller789
05-12-2022, 05:47 AM

:lebronamazed:

8Ball
05-12-2022, 08:25 AM
That's assuming I like your "nice" apartment.

You flatter yourself too much.

You come home to a dump every day. :oldlol:

Full Court
05-12-2022, 08:55 AM
You come home to a dump every day. :oldlol:

You sound really poor. :lol

Good thing the library has free internet, huh?

8Ball
05-12-2022, 11:19 AM
You sound really poor. :lol

Good thing the library has free internet, huh?

Poor people don't live in this building.

I think I have one of the nicest home offices in this city. Must be in the top 1% for home offices.

https://i.ibb.co/SyBzdq3/20210628-071741.jpg

Full Court
05-12-2022, 01:53 PM
Poor people don't live in this building.

I think I have one of the nicest home offices in this city. Must be in the top 1% for home offices.

https://i.ibb.co/SyBzdq3/20210628-071741.jpg

OMG, this loser.....

"I swear guys, I'm really really really rich! You have to believe me! I swear I'm not a janitor!!! I have SO much money that I have.....an APARTMENT!!!"

Lol. What a dingus.

Full Court
05-12-2022, 01:57 PM
How insecure and desperate do you have to be to continually post pictures of some apartment that you claim is yours to try to convince and bunch of anonymous people on an internet message board that you have money?

8Ball
05-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Lmfao it costs $4.5k a month to live here in taxes and mortgage and condo fees.

Full Court
05-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Lmfao it costs $4.5k a month to live here in taxes and mortgage.

So do you get good tips for cleaning their toilets then?

8Ball
05-12-2022, 02:04 PM
How insecure and desperate do you have to be to continually post pictures of some apartment that you claim is yours to try to convince and bunch of anonymous people on an internet message board that you have money?

Baller789 says he doesn't like my beautiful place while living in a dump himself.
And you are forced to deny I live there.

Funny coping mechanisms in play.

I know how much it bothers people when a rich dude comes in and brags to poor people, in this case I don't mind doing it.

Full Court
05-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Baller789 says he doesn't like my beautiful place while living in a dump himself.
And you are forced to deny I live there.

Funny coping mechanisms in play.

I know how much it bothers people when a rich dude comes in and brags to poor people, in this case I don't mind doing it.

You sound like a poor person who's extremely sensitive about it.

8Pauper :lol

What a dingus.

Baller789
05-12-2022, 09:25 PM

OMG, this loser.....

"I swear guys, I'm really really really rich! You have to believe me! I swear I'm not a janitor!!! I have SO much money that I have.....an APARTMENT!!!"

Lol. What a dingus.

Yeah. Even if he's rich, he seems pretty insecure like a beta male. :roll:

Gayball says I go home to a dumpster, ok whatever makes you sleep at night buddy. :lol

Baller789
05-12-2022, 09:25 PM

Bingo