PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Kawhi possibly to return in playoffs

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-25-2022, 01:47 PM
https://www-si-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.si.com/nba/clippers/.amp/news/report-kawhi-leonard-could-return-after-play-in-tournament?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16482301503109&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2Fnba%2Fclippers %2Fnews%2Freport-kawhi-leonard-could-return-after-play-in-tournament

Kawhi could possibly return in the 1st round after play in tournament. All Paul George has to do is win that play in game and then kawhi will carry his ass to a title

tontoz
03-25-2022, 01:53 PM
:sleeping

SouBeachTalents
03-25-2022, 01:54 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Even if he did miraculously return, would anyone even trust him to make it through the playoffs without getting injured again :lol

Johnny32
03-25-2022, 02:03 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Even if he did miraculously return, would anyone even trust him to make it through the playoffs without getting injured again :lol

Yeah cuz if he returns he's 100% healthy. Won't be in nba game shape though.

Spurs m8
03-25-2022, 02:08 PM
No one cares

2much_knowledge
03-25-2022, 02:11 PM
No one cares

Hey. I care! Thats my team haha

Spurs m8
03-25-2022, 02:13 PM
Hey. I care! Thats my team haha

Okay, you're a good guy, so I hope you enjoy it :cheers:

Op could take some direction from you, on how to be a decent fan

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-25-2022, 02:20 PM

He was healthy when he won 2 finals mvps and stopped two different 3peats. Southbitchtalent

2014 > 81 bird
2019 > 84 bird

He'll easily pass bird once he wins the finals mvp this season

SouBeachTalents
03-25-2022, 02:21 PM
He was healthy when he won 2 finals mvps and stopped two different 3peats. Southbitchtalent

2014 > 81 bird
2019 > 84 bird

He'll easily pass bird once he wins the finals mvp this season
He was a role player when he won his first, and his opponent was far from healthy when he won his 2nd.

I seem to remember he was healthy in 2020 with the title favorite, how'd he do then?

highwhey
03-25-2022, 02:34 PM
this forum has a bunch of player favorite posters. like you don't even watch games unless your favorite player is in them but you spend 24/7 talking about how he's much better than x player. how would you even know if you don't watch basketball in general?

tontoz
03-25-2022, 02:35 PM
He was a role player when he won his first, and his opponent was far from healthy when he won his 2nd.

I seem to remember he was healthy in 2020 with the title favorite, how'd he do then?

He was the victim of a 7 foot Brian Windhorst. :lol

Real Men Wear Green
03-25-2022, 02:36 PM
If he returns under those conditions he will be limping around on a minutes restriction. No one has ever come back from an ACL tear immediately dunking from the free throw line and playing 40 minutes. He needs time and won't be right until next season if ever.

Real Men Wear Green
03-25-2022, 02:37 PM
this forum has a bunch of player favorite posters. like you don't even watch games unless your favorite player is in them but you spend 24/7 talking about how he's much better than x player. how would you even know if you don't watch basketball in general?

If your favorite player is Kawhi that would mean you don't watch NBA at all...

Phoenix
03-25-2022, 03:40 PM
Just in time to get bounced in the first round.

ArbitraryWater
03-25-2022, 03:44 PM
what playoffs

Axe
03-25-2022, 04:12 PM
This

999Guy
03-25-2022, 04:55 PM

Yeah? Don’t think about it in a dumb way. He can easily play 20+ straight games. He broke down after dozens of games wearing his joints and that rotten thigh muscle he has down.

He has a degenerative disease that shows with time. He’d be fine through the playoffs.

And he’s good enough to absolutely not need to shake off “rust”, which is a myth in itself. I think he’d just come in and kill everybody, assuming this isn’t some rush and he’s genuinely healthy.

tontoz
03-25-2022, 05:01 PM
Yeah? Don’t think about it in a dumb way. He can easily play 20+ straight games. He broke down after dozens of games wearing his joints and that rotten thigh muscle he has down.

He has a degenerative disease that shows with time. He’d be fine through the playoffs.

And he’s good enough to absolutely not need to shake off “rust”, which is a myth in itself. I think he’d just come in and kill everybody, assuming this isn’t some rush and he’s genuinely healthy.

If he was genuinely healthy then why would he miss the play in games? If they don't win one of those games there won't be any playoffs.

999Guy
03-25-2022, 05:05 PM
If he was genuinely healthy then why would he miss the play in games? If they don't win one of those games there won't be any playoffs.

Why would he be healthy this second? He can’t become fully healthy later?

A rushed move is making him play the play-in games.

tontoz
03-25-2022, 05:09 PM
Why would he be healthy this second? He can’t become fully healthy later?

A rushed move is making him play the play-in games.

The playoffs start 4 days after the play in starts. :oldlol:

I doubt that 4 days will be the difference between being fully healthy and not fully healthy. If they don't win in one of the play in games then the season will be a waste.

Norcaliblunt
03-25-2022, 05:17 PM
If comes back and plays in the playoffs I’ll be lmao at San Antonio.

Mask the Embiid
03-25-2022, 06:56 PM
will be rooting for him and lebron to make it... we need more beef in the playoffs. Too much broccoli out here. (cough cavs cough nuggets)

Some of these match ups right now are down right awful.... Warriors vs nuggets no murray....who wants to watch that? sixers vs cavs...yuck. bulls vs boston.....some awful match ups if the playoffs were to start right now...

L8krH8tr
03-25-2022, 06:56 PM
lol they play the freaking Suns or Grizzlies First Round it's over this season. They should just revamp for next year as their last and final shot or else Jerry West and Lawrence Frank officially failed.

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-25-2022, 07:13 PM
The playoffs start 4 days after the play in starts. :oldlol:

I doubt that 4 days will be the difference between being fully healthy and not fully healthy. If they don't win in one of the play in games then the season will be a waste.

Because he knows if his team isn't good enough to win a play in game without him, then its not worth returning. Especially with george around

tontoz
03-25-2022, 07:30 PM
Because he knows if his team isn't good enough to win a play in game without him, then its not worth returning. Especially with george around

They are in the 7th spot with Kawhi missing the whole season and with George missing most of it. They have already proven to be a strong supporting cast.

And I didn't even mention the playoffs games they won without him last season.

GOATKawhi_2
03-25-2022, 08:11 PM
They are in the 7th spot with Kawhi missing the whole season and with George missing most of it. They have already proven to be a strong supporting cast.

And I didn't even mention the playoffs games they won without him last season.

Because he doesn't want to ramp himself up for possibly only 1 game when hes rusty. Only for a full playoff run. It makes sense actually

GOATKawhi_2
03-25-2022, 08:11 PM
If kawhi wins finals mvp this season. He should do this every year. Sit out all season and then in the playoffs average like 45 points hahahaha what a stud

k0kakw0rld
03-25-2022, 08:18 PM
https://www-si-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.si.com/nba/clippers/.amp/news/report-kawhi-leonard-could-return-after-play-in-tournament?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16482301503109&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2Fnba%2Fclippers %2Fnews%2Freport-kawhi-leonard-could-return-after-play-in-tournament

Kawhi could possibly return in the 1st round after play in tournament. All Paul George has to do is win that play in game and then kawhi will carry his ass to a title
:oldlol:
The man got carried by the Raptors and the Spurs. Who the fk do you think he is? :lol

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-26-2022, 01:17 AM
The man got carried by the Raptors and the Spurs. Who the fk do you think he is? :lol

732 points is carried? Also averaged 44% usage in closeout games against 76ers and bucks. I don't speak retard hahahaha

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-26-2022, 01:21 AM

No role player ever led the team in VORP. He also averaged 24PPG on 69% FG in 3 straight wins. In 2019 he eliminated curry/draymond with klay missing a game, similar to 2016 lebron but more impressive because dray > klay. I've told you this hundred times already, you have severe brain damage.

If he returns under those conditions he will be limping around on a minutes restriction. No one has ever come back from an ACL tear immediately dunking from the free throw line and playing 40 minutes. He needs time and won't be right until next season if ever.

Partially torn ACL. Not full tear. So he should be back. If anything he's recovering kind of slow

jamal.Murray had a full tear, now him your right.

Phoenix
03-26-2022, 04:11 AM
I see this fakkit HBK_Klit has a new alt. What a loser.

Spurs m8
03-26-2022, 04:53 AM
If comes back and plays in the playoffs I’ll be lmao at San Antonio.

Why?

There's literally nothing funny about it?

He fvcked the franchise over years ago, by being a weak b1tch with no integrity, how is it funny now?

Karma caught up, he had the worst choke in history and tore his ACL...May karma keep tearing him down

You sound like a clueless little b1tch who doesn't know what he's talking about

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-26-2022, 05:03 AM
Why?

There's literally nothing funny about it?

He fvcked the franchise over years ago, by being a weak b1tch with no integrity, how is it funny now?

Karma caught up, he had the worst choke in history and tore his ACL...May karma keep tearing him down

You sound like a clueless little b1tch who doesn't know what he's talking about

Kawhi led spurs to a championship and back to back finals. Also a 3rd conference finals appearance in 2017 before being cheap shot. Thats enough there.

Then he had the greatest playoff run in nba history when he scored 732 points on 62% TS and led playoffs in offensive rebs while eliminating Giannis Embiid and curry.

Now he just needs to cap it off with a clippers finals mvp and cements himself as the greatest of all time.

SATAN
03-26-2022, 05:12 AM
No one cares about Kawhit anymore, man. Total non-factor. Lakers are still more relevant than the Clippers this season somehow.

Phoenix
03-26-2022, 05:29 AM
No one cares about Kawhit anymore, man. Total non-factor. Lakers are still more relevant than the Clippers this season somehow.

No-one ever really did, except the HBK_Klit ( and alts) caricature above but I suspect that's a gimmick account. The season has been going on fine and has the league suffered for his loss? Not at all, it indicates exactly what the NBA will be like when Kawhit limps off the court permanently 2-3 years from now. Anyone who's a 'major' star in terms of having a national profile would have consistent attention given to his return. Imagine if Lebron, or KD, or Steph were out an entire season. These would be talking points throughout the year and cause ratings dips. Kawhi? Meh, who cares. Nobody is interrupting their evening expressly because Kahwit is playing, he's not must see TV. And odds are, he'll return for the first round and be load-managing by the 3rd game. That reality haunts HBK_Jizzrag and his merry band of fakkit alts.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XbDWBEVcvBhJhLjZ16/giphy.gif

For the record I actually like Kawhi, but HBK_Bitch has made me actively root against him.

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-26-2022, 06:03 AM

No-one ever really did, except the HBK_Klit ( and alts) caricature above but I suspect that's a gimmick account. The season has been going on fine and has the league suffered for his loss? Not at all, it indicates exactly what the NBA will be like when Kawhit limps off the court permanently 2-3 years from now. Anyone who's a 'major' star in terms of having a national profile would have consistent attention given to his return. Imagine if Lebron, or KD, or Steph were out an entire season. These would be talking points throughout the year and cause ratings dips. Kawhi? Meh, who cares. Nobody is interrupting their evening expressly because Kahwit is playing, he's not must see TV. And odds are, he'll return for the first round and be load-managing by the 3rd game. That reality haunts HBK_Jizzrag and his merry band of fakkit alts.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XbDWBEVcvBhJhLjZ16/giphy.gif

For the record I actually like Kawhi, but HBK_Bitch has made me actively root against him.

Going to a franchise with a 3rd world country and winning the championship.

1 season with the franchise and 1 title. Unprecedented that has never happened before in nba history.

Most efficient scoring totals + TS run in nba history, offensive rebound leader, game 7 game winner, elimination of Giannis curry and Embiid that's 5 mvps after Embiid wins it this season

THE GOAT and playoff god. Eliminations of luka harden giannis curry Durant LeBron and was leading team in minutes or GMSC.

Once kawhi wins a title with clippers he is clearly a top 5 player of all time. A 4th title and hes a goat candidate

Phoenix
03-26-2022, 06:07 AM
Going to a franchise with a 3rd world country and winning the championship.

1 season with the franchise and 1 title. Unprecedented that has never happened before in nba history.

Most efficient scoring totals + TS run in nba history, offensive rebound leader, game 7 game winner, elimination of Giannis curry and Embiid that's 5 mvps after Embiid wins it this season

THE GOAT and playoff god. Eliminations of luka harden giannis curry Durant LeBron and was leading team in minutes or GMSC.

Once kawhi wins a title with clippers he is clearly a top 5 player of all time. A 4th title and hes a goat candidate

Didn't read.

https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/UAG7.gif

Run along now, that's all the attention you get today.

Baller789
03-26-2022, 06:34 AM
Did load management help Kahwi at all? :lol

Real Men Wear Green
03-26-2022, 08:02 AM

Ithink Sam Cassell in 2008 and possibly a few thousand other players have done that.

FireDavidKahn
03-26-2022, 11:33 AM
LOL.

What a bum. Refusing to come back unless the Clippers make the play offs:roll:

Legend248
03-26-2022, 12:23 PM
Okay, you're a good guy, so I hope you enjoy it :cheers:

Op could take some direction from you, on how to be a decent fan

You are a nice guy :)

Spurs m8
03-26-2022, 08:14 PM
You are a nice guy :)

Thank you, Mr Legend :cheers:

When I'm not whipping Bron liars and gaslighters into line, I am a well rounded individual...like yourself

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-26-2022, 11:03 PM
Ithink Sam Cassell in 2008 and possibly a few thousand other players have done that.

I mean actually being the star. I guess you can say KG but he had pierce

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-26-2022, 11:05 PM
Thank you, Mr Legend :cheers:

When I'm not whipping Bron liars and gaslighters into line, I am a well rounded individual...like yourself

You are nice guy but nice guys like you should stick to talking about sports like hockey, baseball and golf. Dork fu*ck hahahaha

AirBonner
07-01-2022, 11:59 PM
Clippers should start looking to replace kawhit

Phoenix
07-02-2022, 04:12 AM
Not so breaking news: Kawhit missed the playoffs

Axe
07-02-2022, 03:20 PM
Fukk you op

kawhileonard2
07-02-2022, 08:23 PM
We got it sold next season