PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Throwing a Tantrum for Losing a Rebound

n00bie
03-15-2022, 01:59 AM
It was HIS player to box out, yet he throws a tantrum and blames his teammates. How does anyone respect someone like that?

https://youtu.be/MPf6NmHJw1w

bullettooth
03-15-2022, 02:02 AM
I can't wait until he retires :)

LeCola
03-15-2022, 02:51 AM
His teammates box out for Lebron, however Lebron's man gets the rebound. Then he blames his teammates. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 03:10 AM
That's literally on him...my god who the fvck would want to play with this moron?

Everything about him is off...apart from his stat padding

Whole Laker roster praying he does his 4 year c0ward run away move

Airupthere
03-15-2022, 08:02 AM
The one the tapped the ball that led to the rebound was the man he was supposed to box out but didn't. Lol at LeBlame. What a leader :roll:

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 08:14 AM
how retarded can you be to see the shooter grabbed his own rebound and say that's Lebron's man to box out.

Johnny32
03-15-2022, 08:30 AM
One player for the lakers tried to get the rebound. The 37 year old with nothing left to prove. That's the problem nerds.

Loco 50
03-15-2022, 08:45 AM
LeBronze knowing a sequel looms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAmM1F175DM

nineiron
03-15-2022, 08:45 AM
look at this piece of shit trying to hit Scottie Barnes in the face. Lakers were down like 20+ points at the time. too bad Barnes didn't get up and punch him right in his ugly ass face.

https://i.ibb.co/gw9qCjK/68q7id.gif

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 08:52 AM
look at this piece of shit trying to hit Scottie Barnes in the face. Lakers were down like 20+ points at the time. too bad Barnes didn't get up and punch him right in his ugly ass face.

yes, Lebron missed that shot at Barnes' face as much as that gif of Curry making a behind the back pass to Thompson

Ne 1
03-15-2022, 09:46 AM

So when Jordan punched Steve Kerr, I guess that was being a good teammate and Jordan not throwing a tantrum?

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:50 AM
So when Jordan punched Steve Kerr, I guess that was being a good teammate and Jordan not throwing a tantrum?

i would respect Lebron more if he actually punched someone in the face and manned up. but we all know he's a beta pu$$y and would never do that.

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 09:54 AM
i would respect Lebron more if he actually punched someone in the face and manned up. but we all know he's a beta pu$$y and would never do that.

so you're throwing a tantrum for Lebron not punching someone in the face.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:56 AM
so you're throwing a tantrum for Lebron not punching someone in the face.

learn to read bran stan

Johnny32
03-15-2022, 10:02 AM
lol @ trying to turn fighting for rebounds and jumping out of the bounds for a loose ball down 20 into negatives.

legoat has these nerds in panic mode analyzing every possession to try and diminish his greatness this season at 37 lol. all because...as we all saw in washington...their hero could never.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 10:03 AM
lol @ trying to turn fighting for rebounds and jumping out of the bounds for a loose ball down 20 into negatives.

legoat has these nerds in panic mode analyzing every possession to try and diminish his greatness this season at 37 lol. all because as we all saw in washington their hero could never.

why is he even on the floor then?

Johnny32
03-15-2022, 10:06 AM
why is he even on the floor then?

tor's starters played to the buzzer. gm got close late. you're a desperate tard. the end.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 10:08 AM
tor's starters played to the buzzer. gm got close late. you're a desperate tard. the end.

yeah it would have been closer if Lebron wasn't a -21

FKAri
03-15-2022, 10:22 AM
Tatum is a grown man. Incredible to see Lebron just tossing him around like that.

Airupthere
03-15-2022, 10:31 AM
how retarded can you be to see the shooter grabbed his own rebound and say that's Lebron's man to box out.

The man that tapped the ball in the first place was somebody he should have boxed out further back. I guess he wanted to get the rebound for himself instead of his teammates that he wanted to be the closest to the basket.

Manny98
03-15-2022, 10:55 AM
The title "throwing a tantrum" made me burst out laughing :roll:

aj1987
03-15-2022, 11:58 AM
Tantrum? Dude was literally the only one trying to grab the rebound. The others didn't even try. If this was MJ or Kobe, you retards would be jizzing your pants and saying how Alpha they are.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 01:50 PM
Tantrum? Dude was literally the only one trying to grab the rebound. The others didn't even try. If this was MJ or Kobe, you retards would be jizzing your pants and saying how Alpha they are.

Others were guarding / boxing out their own men. It was LeBron's responsibility to secure that rebound.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 01:51 PM
The title "throwing a tantrum" made me burst out laughing :roll:

Only way to describe his child like behaviour. I can't believe this dude is in his 30s LOL

tpols
03-15-2022, 01:54 PM

Its a bitch move to aim for the head when pulling the "toss the ball off the other guy as your falling out of bounds move". People always aim for the legs and this rookie guy was on the ground even. So a double bitch move. You may not understand basketball etiquette but for those of us that have played and do this is off putting. Thank you come again.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 02:02 PM
Its a bitch move to aim for the head when pulling the "toss the ball off the other guy as your falling out of bounds move". People always aim for the legs and this rookie guy was on the ground even. So a double bitch move. You may not understand basketball etiquette but for those of us that have played and do this is off putting. Thank you come again.

exactly, a bitch move.

LeRoid is lucky that Scottie is a young rookie. but then again, LeBitch probably only did it because of that fact. if it was someone like Cousins on the ground, i bet LeBitch would have just held the ball.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:05 PM

At least punching someone in their grill takes some balls. Throwing the ball at their face while there on the ground is like soccer kicking a dude in the nuts after squaring up.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:12 PM
exactly, a bitch move.

LeRoid is lucky that Scottie is a young rookie. but then again, LeBitch probably only did it because of that fact. if it was someone like Cousins on the ground, i bet LeBitch would have just held the ball.

LeBron wields so much union power even a star couldn't retaliate. He'd have you blackballed like delonte west. He's just a soft cowardly ass dude. It would take a truly crazy guy like young artest or the X-man mcdaniels to ever step to him but in that case he'd never even try it.

Gudo
03-15-2022, 02:12 PM
Lebron's been getting away with a lot of these cheap shots this season.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 02:38 PM

WTF are you babbling about, you autistic turd? Try reading my post again.

As for you playing basketball, I doubt your morbidly obese ass ever even touched a basketball, let alone play a game.

Others were guarding / boxing out their own men. It was LeBron's responsibility to secure that rebound.

Watch the video. You were the one who posted it. The others BARELY moved while LeBron was trying to grab the rebound. FYI, the Lakers got out rebounded by 21 this game. LeBron lead the team with 9 rebounds.

RogueBorg
03-15-2022, 02:41 PM
If Lebron jumped higher than 1" off the floor maybe HE could have grabbed the rebound :confusedshrug:

He literally has no lift.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:43 PM

As for you playing basketball, I doubt your morbidly obese ass ever even touched a basketball, let alone play a game.

Watch the video. You were the one who posted it. The others BARELY moved while LeBron was trying to grab the rebound. FYI, the Lakers got out rebounded by 21 this game. LeBron lead the team with 9 rebounds.

Listen bro... If we were ever playing in a pickup game together and you purposely tried to launch the ball off my face to save it from going out of bounds... I would have you tackled in the grass alongside the court ground and pounding your ass. As would most people. It wouldn't even be an act of bravery to go at you.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 02:46 PM

I obviously watched the video. LeBron was the closest Laker to the ball. It was his responsibility to box out and go grab that. The guy he was "boxing out" was able to get the ball away from LeBron.

If LeBron boxed out properly and secured the rebound, Raps wouldn't have gotten the opportunity for the bucket.

Instead he decides to make a scene to try to embarass his own teammates.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:03 PM
I obviously watched the video. LeBron was the closest Laker to the ball. It was his responsibility to box out and go grab that. The guy he was "boxing out" was able to get the ball away from LeBron.

If LeBron boxed out properly and secured the rebound, Raps wouldn't have gotten the opportunity for the bucket.

Instead he decides to make a scene to try to embarass his own teammates.

Watch the video from about 4 seconds. Try to watch it in slow motion, if the video is too fast for you to understand what's going on there. What more did you want him to do? I feel like you LeBron hating tards want him to drop 50 a games, averaged 20 rebounds and 20 assists, while playing Bill Russell level defense.

LeBron did box him out, but Precious jumped over LeBron to get the ball. That's where you need your teammates as well. He saw Precious come into the paint from the 3point line, turned around, the tap and bounce were just unfortunate. While this was happening, you could CLEARLY see Monk just casually walking around and not even trying to make a play there. Then, Boucher comes in and grabs the loose ball of the floor. Did you want LeBron do deal with two players at once?

No shit, they deserve to be embbarased. Their effort was just disgusting. Gabriel got an amazing opportunity and he's just half assing it out there.

As I said earlier, the Lakers got out rebounded by 21 this game. LeBron lead the team with 9 rebounds.

Manny98
03-15-2022, 03:08 PM
Listen bro... If we were ever playing in a pickup game together and you purposely tried to launch the ball off my face to save it from going out of bounds... I would have you tackled in the grass alongside the court ground and pounding your ass. As would most people. It wouldn't even be an act of bravery to go at you.
Poor AJ:roll:

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:12 PM
Poor AJ:roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?471511-Wheels-alt-Manny98-has-become-self-aware-on-8-17-19-and-has-gone-rogue

This thread is about the rebound under the basket, you autistic turd. I wasn't talking about LeBron trying to save the ball going out of bounds. Holy shit, you're retarded!

Try not downing when you're eating cereal next time, then we can talk about you obsession with pounding other dudes' asses, ******.

LAL
03-15-2022, 03:18 PM
Watch the video from about 4 seconds. Try to watch it in slow motion, if the video is too fast for you to understand what's going on there. What more did you want him to do? I feel like you LeBron hating tards want him to drop 50 a games, averaged 20 rebounds and 20 assists, while playing Bill Russell level defense.

LeBron did box him out, but Precious jumped over LeBron to get the ball. That's where you need your teammates as well. He saw Precious come into the paint from the 3point line, turned around, the tap and bounce were just unfortunate. While this was happening, you could CLEARLY see Monk just casually walking around and not even trying to make a play there. Then, Boucher comes in and grabs the loose ball of the floor. Did you want LeBron do deal with two players at once?

No shit, they deserve to be embbarased. Their effort was just disgusting. Gabriel got an amazing opportunity and he's just half assing it out there.

As I said earlier, the Lakers got out rebounded by 21 this game. LeBron lead the team with 9 rebounds.

You little indian shit, you suck at basketball. Lebron was away from his man and too close to the basket, others were actually boxing out and expecting him to grab it since he seemed most free and in control but even his jump was too flat and badly timed, Precious came running with a head start with lebron being too close to the basket resulting in a bad boxing out and offensive rebound, he simply got beat, not even a discussion. Didn't do 1 positive thing in that clip, couldn't even shut his trap like you.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 03:29 PM

I think LeBron has made you irrational and delusional man. Look at LeBron's body vs. Precious. They are around the same height but LeBron is bigger and quicker. If he boxed out PROPERLY, Precious wouldn't be tipping that rebound.

Other Lakers had their own responbilities to keep their own men off the boards. Even if they could have helped, what kinda leader would throw their own teammates under the bus like that? How does embarrassing your teammates infront if a sold out arena help the situation?

He was just embarrassed that he got out hustled so he wanted to bring others down with him.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:51 PM
I think LeBron has made you irrational and delusional man. Look at LeBron's body vs. Precious. They are around the same height but LeBron is bigger and quicker. If he boxed out PROPERLY, Precious wouldn't be tipping that rebound.
I always have called out LeBron for his shortcomings, since he was with the Heat. You're a delusional LeBron hater and you post history proves that.

Being quicker doesn't make you a better leaper. LeBron has never been known to be a good two foot leaper. Also, as I've said, if you actually watched the video, you'd know that it wasn't Precious who actually got the rebound, but Boucher who scooped up a loose ball off the floor.

Other Lakers had their own responbilities to keep their own men off the boards. Even if they could have helped, what kinda leader would throw their own teammates under the bus like that? How does embarrassing your teammates infront if a sold out arena help the situation?
Since you claim to have watched the video, can you tell me what Monk was doing. Can you also let me know what Gabriel was doing when his man just waltzed into the paint and scooped up the ball? Also, if you think it's new that players yell at their teammates, you haven't really watched too much basketball in your life.

He was just embarrassed that he got out hustled so he wanted to bring others down with him.

Yeah, you still haven't obviously watched the clip that YOU posted and created the thread for. Either that, or you just don't understand basketball.

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 04:02 PM

Exactly this.

His team mates must fvcking hate playing with him

LAL
03-15-2022, 04:03 PM
Since you claim to have watched the video, can you tell me what Monk was doing. Can you also let me know what Gabriel was doing when his man just waltzed into the paint and scooped up the ball? Also, if you think it's new that players yell at their teammates, you haven't really watched too much basketball in your life.

Gabriel was horrible there, but it was all lebron's fault and you know that, he knows Precious was about to take control of the ball anyway until his teammate got there first.. ofcourse lebron found the perfect scapegoat in that situation but we're not blind. Coward. The **** was Monk supposed to do?

LAL
03-15-2022, 04:06 PM
LeBrOn Is A gReAt ReBoUnDeR

Zero fundamentals in every part of his game

aj1987
03-15-2022, 04:08 PM
Gabriel was horrible there, but it was all lebron's fault and you know that, he knows Precious was about to take control of the ball anyway until his teammate got there first.. ofcourse lebron found the perfect scapegoat in that situation but we're not blind. Coward. The **** was Monk supposed to do?

Yes, in a split second, LeBron decided to let the rebound go, just so he could have another scapegoat. Makes a ton of sense.

Oh wait. I forgot. Isn't LeBron a statpadded? Why did he not grab an "easy" rebound?

Monk? Hustle and try to go for the ball, instead of just walking around like the play was blown dead.

You guys are pathetic. :oldlol:

LAL
03-15-2022, 04:15 PM
Yes, in a split second, LeBron decided to let the rebound go, just so he could have another scapegoat. Makes a ton of sense.

Oh wait. I forgot. Isn't LeBron a statpadded? Why did he not grab an "easy" rebound?

Monk? Hustle and try to go for the ball, instead of just walking around like the play was blown dead.

You guys are pathetic. :oldlol:

No only thing he decided was yelling at others for his mistake. Watch the clip, Precious was about to grab the ball.

lol he was going for the easy rebound dummy, that's why he left his man open. Stat padding gone wrong and it's funny.

Manny98
03-15-2022, 04:20 PM
Little AJ on full damage control tonight :oldlol:

Charlie Sheen
03-15-2022, 04:34 PM
This is a trait common to all superstars. They get frustrated and blow up because they can't reconcile they got beat. It has to be for some other reason or someone else's fault. I suppose if you're that good at something it requires that mindset though.

ClipperRevival
03-15-2022, 09:34 PM
Saw it live, was not surprised. This is what he does and why I can't respect him.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 10:11 PM
No only thing he decided was yelling at others for his mistake. Watch the clip, Precious was about to grab the ball.

lol he was going for the easy rebound dummy, that's why he left his man open. Stat padding gone wrong and it's funny.
I know reading is a bit hard for you Brick turds and reading AND comprehending is basically an impossible task, but try:

Little AJ on full damage control tonight :oldlol:

Not as bad as you were, when your dumbass got caught and decided to start with this shtick of hating on LeBron.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 10:14 PM
Is AJ LeBron's agent in disguise?

Axe
03-15-2022, 10:17 PM
I'm so impressed by the guy's ability and super will in backtracking replies (in other threads) from around a month ago.

Baller789
03-15-2022, 10:21 PM
Too much dedication.
Too much time on their hands.
Too much of a basement dweller.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 10:34 PM
Too much dedication.
Too much time on their hands.
Too much of a basement dweller.

Says the autistic retard with about 8 alts and hundreds of thousands of posts. :oldlol:

Hold the L and move on, kid.

I'm so impressed by the guy's ability and super will in backtracking replies (in other threads) from around a month ago.

You know you can auto-subscribe to threads, right? :facepalm

Axe
03-15-2022, 10:36 PM
Says the autistic retard with about 8 alts and hundreds of thousands of posts. :oldlol:

Err. Cannot see that properly via mobile version, loverboy.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 10:51 PM

What L are you referring to exactly? My title says LeBron lost a rebound and threw a tantrum. Did you prove to me that my title isn't true?

Did he get the rebound? Nope.

Did he throw a tantrum? Yep.

And who the hell has time to auto-sub threads lol.

Baller789
03-15-2022, 11:07 PM

What a snowflake

:lol

ZionDunks
03-15-2022, 11:41 PM
Everyone is excited for this idiot to retire

Bawkish
03-15-2022, 11:45 PM
He's not there for the rebound

He's out there for Kareem's record

Legend248
03-15-2022, 11:50 PM

YOU B I T C H...DM me so I can meet you up im tired of you talking shit

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 11:59 PM
YOU B I T C H...DM me so I can meet you up im tired of you talking shit

wanna know how we know you wanna f*ck your mother like the crying toddler you are

kawhileonard2
03-16-2022, 12:17 AM
What a fraud.

SATAN
03-16-2022, 12:31 AM
This is a trait common to all superstars. They get frustrated and blow up because they can't reconcile they got beat. It has to be for some other reason or someone else's fault. I suppose if you're that good at something it requires that mindset though.

Exactly. Yet anyone could have predicted these opportunistic mentally deranged stans would take it out of context and play the double standard card.

Listening to the words, I think he's also pissed about a previous defensive play.

Druckenmiller
03-16-2022, 02:09 AM
What exactly kept him from getting the rebound? Or making an effort to get the rebound?

This entire sorry thread explains why LeBron had never come close to averaging double digit rebounds in a season and why guys like Larry Bird and Dirk averaged more than 10 per game for their entire career. Can’t get a rebound if you’re too busy crying snd whining.

I loved playing with teammates who would stand on thr 3 point line and yell at everyone in the paint to get a rebound. Bunch of ads hacks.

That’s about what this looked like to me. Fvck off. You want a rebound go get one.

One thing we know for sure is when things are going badly you can always count on LeBron to blame his teammates and coaches.

PeroAntic
03-16-2022, 08:21 AM
The rebound was Lebron's for the taking, he mistimed his jump. Stains trying to find some sort of excuse every time smh

aj1987
03-16-2022, 11:07 AM
wanna know how we know you wanna f*ck your mother like the crying toddler you are

It's 20four. Must've had a terrible shift at McDonald's. :oldlol:

What L are you referring to exactly? My title says LeBron lost a rebound and threw a tantrum. Did you prove to me that my title isn't true?

Did he get the rebound? Nope.

Did he throw a tantrum? Yep.

And who the hell has time to auto-sub threads lol.

Jesus Christ. How is every single LeBron hater this bad at comprehending simple English? Not really surprised, since you retards have the collective IQ of a rock.

FilmyCogTurner
03-16-2022, 05:22 PM
Whatever good this man had under his name he is quickly undoing it and I for one am happy to see this clown exposed for what he is. Overrated and truly a horrible human being.