PDA

View Full Version : Doris Burke Sings Multi-Year Extension

Full Court
03-08-2022, 07:01 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-signs-doris-burke-to-multi-year-extension-171934285.html

TERRIBLE news for basketball fans all over the world. We'll have to listen to this person's sorry excuse for commentary throughout the post season and beyond.

And from the article: "Burke is considered one of the best NBA analysts around."

Are these people on crack?!?! She's by far the worst commentator/analyst in the entire sporting world.

FultzNationRISE
03-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Hard disagree.

I like BCD.

Altho I will say, co-ed broadcasts in general dont feel quite as “fun” for whatever reason. They always feel a bit more... careful. But that’s not BCD’s fault. She’s objectively good at her job IMO.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Hard disagree.

I like BCD.

Altho I will say, co-ed broadcasts in general dont feel quite as “fun” for whatever reason. They always feel a bit more... careful. But that’s not BCD’s fault. She’s objectively good at her job IMO.

Trying to determine if this was a serious post or if "BCD" was innuendo....

FultzNationRISE
03-08-2022, 07:12 PM

What?

It’s both.

Proctor
03-08-2022, 08:51 PM

:lol:oldlol::roll:

Spurs m8
03-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Gross

She suits that low iq broadcasting network

Low iq, manufactured chatter

Baller789
03-08-2022, 09:07 PM
Maybe she did 'favors' for the extension.

Surely she must have not gotten it from her good performance on her job?

Perform... Job... Oh wait a minute!

:biggums:

NBAGOAT
03-08-2022, 09:09 PM
shes fine her and mark jones are pretty entertaining. hubie is the most knowledgeable but boring. mark jackson ruins the main commentary team

FultzNationRISE
03-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Yall boys trippin.

BCD gives legit analysis/insight. And she has a sense of humor.

If her style is just not your taste for whatever reason, thats fine. But it feels stubborn and contrived to act like she’s not objectively good at her job. She clearly is.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:24 PM
Yall boys trippin.

BCD gives legit analysis/insight. And she has a sense of humor.

If her style is just not your taste for whatever reason, thats fine. But it feels stubborn and contrived to act like she’s not objectively good at her job. She clearly is.

I objectively think she is not good at her job. She gives low IQ takes, and her analysis is either stating the blatantly obvious or out in left field.

NBAGOAT
03-08-2022, 09:27 PM
I objectively think she is not good at her job. She gives low IQ takes, and her analysis is either stating the blatantly obvious or out in left field.

theres no romo in basketball. by these standards only good analyst is likely svg

Baller789
03-08-2022, 09:27 PM
shes fine her and mark jones are pretty entertaining. hubie is the most knowledgeable but boring. mark jackson ruins the main commentary team

I don't find Hubie Brown boring at all. I enjoy how he explains the intricacies of the game with confidence and enthusiasm.

NBAGOAT
03-08-2022, 09:34 PM
I don't find Hubie Brown boring at all. I enjoy how he explains the intricacies of the game with confidence and enthusiasm.

yea i always preferred van gundy. just good analysis can get a bit dry. tbf doris gets elevated by mark jones who's the 2nd best pbp guy at espn.

Jasper
03-08-2022, 09:35 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-signs-doris-burke-to-multi-year-extension-171934285.html

TERRIBLE news for basketball fans all over the world. We'll have to listen to this person's sorry excuse for commentary throughout the post season and beyond.

And from the article: "Burke is considered one of the best NBA analysts around."

Are these people on crack?!?! She's by far the worst commentator/analyst in the entire sporting world.

I don't care for her as well.

Brown used to be good when he came out of coaching ,, but now it is weak ass commentary that is pretty much programmed in his brain.
Van Gundy is obviously the best

Spurs m8
03-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Maybe she did 'favors' for the extension.

Surely she must have not gotten it from her good performance on her job?

Perform... Job... Oh wait a minute!

:biggums:

Probably.

I reckon she's hung

1987_Lakers
03-08-2022, 09:39 PM
Read the thread, thought I was gonna get a vid of Doris Burke singing.

bison
03-08-2022, 11:01 PM
She’s literally the only reason I will watch an abc/espn game.

I love older intelligent and sophisticated women. And Mommy Basketball brings the goods in all facets. This is damn good news. Im a Doris stan through and through.

I need more milk from Basketball Mommy :D

Spurs m8
03-09-2022, 01:54 AM
She’s literally the only reason I will watch an abc/espn game.

I love older intelligent and sophisticated women. And Mommy Basketball brings the goods in all facets. This is damn good news. Im a Doris stan through and through.

I need more milk from Basketball Mommy :D

You are a sick sick man, bison

And I love it

Derka
03-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Doris is a good analyst. She's forgotten more about the game than the sum total of what the goons who troll this forum will ever know about how its played at that level. Doesn't mean she's a good color commentator, which she definitely is not. She salivates over everything the stud players do and its cringe-inducing to listen to.

Wally450
03-09-2022, 11:48 AM
She's a good color commentator.

Idk how people get hung up on who the commentators are. I'm usually too engrossed in the game to even care.

jayfan
03-09-2022, 12:11 PM
theres no romo in basketball. by these standards only good analyst is likely svg

Thank goodness.

Hey Yo
03-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Much rather listen to her than Richard Jefferson or Reggie.

RogueBorg
03-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Read the thread, thought I was gonna get a vid of Doris Burke singing.

Of course you did.

Thenameless
03-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Drake offered to pay half her salary.

TheCorporation
03-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Much rather listen to her than Richard Jefferson or Reggie.

+1

NO ONE is worse than Reggie Miller

Thenameless
03-09-2022, 04:07 PM
+1