PDA

View Full Version : I haven't seen LeBron's Super Bowl commercial being mentioned so I'll post it here

1987_Lakers
02-17-2022, 02:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lc3ltA1yFo

:lebronamazed:

Johnny32
02-17-2022, 02:24 PM
one of the greatest commercials ever.

Airupthere
02-17-2022, 02:30 PM
Because nobody cares?

Spurs m8
02-17-2022, 02:38 PM
Because no one cares, you fake Laker fail

FultzNationRISE
02-17-2022, 02:40 PM
one of the greatest commercials ever.

I would argue THE greatest commercial ever.

Or at least tied with all the other ones Lebron has done.

Gudo
02-17-2022, 02:40 PM
Did he just advise his young self to collude?

bison
02-17-2022, 02:42 PM
It would have been cooler had they used the real lebron and then overlaid facial scan technology to create a younger Lebron (kinda like when they showed a young princess Leia in Rogue One) instead of a full CGI Lebron like they did here.

Johnny32
02-17-2022, 02:43 PM
let's see if this hurrr, no one cares, durrr narrative is holding up.

top comments on the clip based on likes.

Arturo Montoya
3 days ago
I was like wtf when I seen young bron �� but one of the best commercials ever ��

Loro Lako
3 days ago
I’m obsessed with this commercial. Best one for sure ������

OTFCV12
3 days ago
Crazy that he lived up to all the hype

Class Bastin
3 days ago
That was definitely the best superbowl commercial ��

Ashby Hernandez
3 days ago
This commercial hits hard

Jose Gonzalez
3 days ago
This is one the hardest commercials ever

looks like that's a negative. shocking that the sheltered lil world virgin legoat haters here live in isn't based in reality.

Akeem34TheDream
02-17-2022, 02:45 PM
That was cool

WhiteKyrie
02-17-2022, 03:38 PM
Did he just advise his young self to collude?

Yes :oldlol: at this point tripping or quadrupling down on his competitive cowardice

Airupthere
02-17-2022, 03:47 PM
1. Another ripoff of MJ's ads
2. They were accurate with the head side increase
3. Lol, it seems he told his young self to "call your own shots", which could mean go collude in MIA or everywhere you go. Call your shots in the LeWar Room. Lol.
4. Old lebron is lying to young lebron about his hair, lol.

Mr. Woke
02-17-2022, 07:00 PM
LeBron's acting is definitely way better than MJ's acting.

King James is such an inspirational person. In life you've gotta control your destiny instead of letting pencil pushers control it. You also cannot be afraid of leaving a city because you don't want the backlash, you've gotta accept those challenges head on. Relying on luck to bail you out is not a consistent recipe for success.

LeBron has literally inspired me more than Gandhi, Tony Robbins, or any other self-help guru combined.

Full Court
02-17-2022, 07:19 PM
Shocker of the day. The same obsessed little girls who thought Space Jam 2 was a great movie are slobbering over his commercial. :roll:

Jasper
02-17-2022, 08:04 PM
Because nobody cares?

The line " you call your own shots "

More like "I tell franchises who should play with me" .

Bawkish
02-18-2022, 12:02 AM
it's a ripoff of MJ's commercial "you reach, i teach"

Airupthere
02-18-2022, 01:32 PM
it's a ripoff of MJ's commercial "you reach, i teach"

Ripoff indeed. Lebron just can't come up with his own stuff.

Anyway, this one by MJ is cool. No words needed to be spoken. Just the movement. If Lebron tries to copy this, it will be ugly as hell. Slow mo the travel, crabwalk and stiffarm to the basket? Ugly sht.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNf5bz-AYQ

ImKobe
02-18-2022, 02:15 PM
Horrible compared to the MJ one that this ad obviously tried to rip off. How in the hell was the CGI in the MJ commercial better than this garbage when they're like 20 years apart?

Mr. Woke
02-18-2022, 03:15 PM
LeBron's commercials are way cooler than Jordon's.

Jordon is too corny and stiff.

Airupthere
02-18-2022, 03:20 PM
Horrible compared to the MJ one that this ad obviously tried to rip off. How in the hell was the CGI in the MJ commercial better than this garbage when they're like 20 years apart?

Even with the benefit of the modern game, etc, he still has yet to attain the same influence to that game that MJ had in his peak. Lebron milks the game that was paved for him. Others before him created it. He statpads and colludes in it and still can't have the same impact.