PDA

View Full Version : Analyze what Lebron said

Nike D'Antoni
02-06-2022, 01:08 AM
How do the Lakers go up from here? “It’s all about taking accountability for your own actions every game… If you want change you have to look yourself in the mirror and demand more out of yourself and it’ll trick down to the rest of the ball club.” Interview with LeBron James:

Did he mean Westbrook?

ImKobe
02-06-2022, 01:08 AM
Yes.

coastalmarker99
02-06-2022, 01:12 AM
That's definitely a passive-aggressive shot at Russ from Lebron It's clear that the coaching staff asked him to play a certain way and he has refused to change his ways

SATAN
02-06-2022, 01:12 AM
I thought so.

Could also be about Vogel or Rob really.

Full Court
02-06-2022, 01:19 AM
I interpreted it is him talking about himself missing the game winning shot yet again in the 4th quarter. I was happy to hear that he's finally going to start holding himself accountable.

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 01:22 AM
how many teammates has lebron publically shamed or thrown under the bus now

he did it to love... he did it to kyrie... now westbrook

hes done it to every coach hes ever had as well

lebrons a great player but he might be the worst teammate ever

SATAN
02-06-2022, 01:27 AM

Agreed. He needs to give his teammates black eyes and disrespect, not encouragement.

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 01:35 AM
Agreed. He needs to give his teammates black eyes and disrespect, not encouragement.

isn't that the very thing hes demanding from his teammates ( to be held accountable )

intimidation and strength/instilling fear in others garners respect for your leader. weakness breeds laziness and complacency. people want their leaders to be strong and demanding and to put forth the most effort and show anger in defeat. you follow your leaders by example. you emulate them. this is a basic form of human psychology that can't be argued.

passive aggressive lazy hypocrites that take games off for rest and take plays off on defense that just call out others whenever things aren't going well instead of looking within on how they can improve their leadership style isn't the correct way. talking to those people privately instead of calling them out publicly is. dealing with things internally and in practice rather than throwing them under the bus on national tv is. thats how real leaders do things. lebrons never had the ability to lead a team. which is why hes always had to create superteams to undercut the process

Spurs m8
02-06-2022, 01:37 AM
Please tell me be said "trick down" lmao

How is this guy so passive aggressive and cringe?

999Guy
02-06-2022, 01:59 AM
Passive aggressive people stink but getting booed on your own court is aggressive enough.

Westbrook is really close to rock bottom. And really close to being fully exposed for the unplayable mess he is. He’s running out of cities to hop to.

He’s played with peak: Paul George, Harden, KD, Beal,

Prime: LeBron, AD

All since 2016. Absolutely insane. All disappointments with the exception of the 2016 season. Not disappointments to me, because I knew he stunk, as in legitimately not a good player after 2019, but fans and front offices have been falling for his rep and volume stats for years now. It’s really close to the end of the road for him. And he deserves it.

Axe
02-06-2022, 02:01 AM
Someone is about to get shipped later, most likely.

LAL
02-06-2022, 03:04 AM
What a bitchass snake.

https://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/lebron-james-bench.jpg

https://lakersdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-01-at-9.58.39-PM-scaled.jpg

WhiteKyrie
02-06-2022, 02:20 PM
isn't that the very thing hes demanding from his teammates ( to be held accountable )

intimidation and strength/instilling fear in others garners respect for your leader. weakness breeds laziness and complacency. people want their leaders to be strong and demanding and to put forth the most effort and show anger in defeat. you follow your leaders by example. you emulate them. this is a basic form of human psychology that can't be argued.

passive aggressive lazy hypocrites that take games off for rest and take plays off on defense that just call out others whenever things aren't going well instead of looking within on how they can improve their leadership style isn't the correct way. talking to those people privately instead of calling them out publicly is. dealing with things internally and in practice rather than throwing them under the bus on national tv is. thats how real leaders do things. lebrons never had the ability to lead a team. which is why hes always had to create superteams to undercut the process
Also, bingo. The savior of the human race strikes again.

What a bitchass snake.

https://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/lebron-james-bench.jpg

https://lakersdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-01-at-9.58.39-PM-scaled.jpg
LePassive Aggresive Poutville

ImKobe
02-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Passive aggressive people stink but getting booed on your own court is aggressive enough.

Westbrook is really close to rock bottom. And really close to being fully exposed for the unplayable mess he is. He’s running out of cities to hop to.

All since 2016. Absolutely insane. All disappointments with the exception of the 2016 season. Not disappointments to me, because I knew he stunk, as in legitimately not a good player after 2019, but fans and front offices have been falling for his rep and volume stats for years now. It’s really close to the end of the road for him. And he deserves it.

To be fair to WB, last two years really wasn't that much of a disappointment. Him and Harden clicked in the 2nd half of the season in Houston and he played like the MVP version before he got injured & caught COVID, so the Playoff stuff in the bubble with him coming back hurt & barely being able to contribute after missing most of the 1st round series is not really something I'd hold against him. They had a horrible start in Washington with all the injuries & COVID & Russ himself playing hurt and he completely turned their season around to make the Playoffs. Beal looked so much better playing next to Russ. No one expected him to be THIS bad. We knew the flaws with his shooting/shot selection & bad TOs but we expected him to at least give us some solid minutes with Lebron on the bench but he hasn't even been able to do that. He settles for that horrible bank shot that almost never goes in and he's missing easy layups.

Also, PG played with two bad shoulders at the end of that '19 season and needed surgery on both and had some bad games in that series, people roasted him hard after the Portland loss, even though he played hurt. He did really stink against Utah the year before and that loss wasn't completely on Russ, who had 46/10/5 in elimination on the road & they lost a close one because PG went 2/16.

TeflonDonTrump
02-06-2022, 02:36 PM
He said Lebron23 is a virgin

3ba11
02-06-2022, 03:38 PM

Only Lebron and Beal had bad teams with Westbrook, while everyone else had good teams with Westbrook

You guys just don't realize that Lebron doesn't yield good teams - you're fooled by his Iverson/Dwight/Kidd-like run in 07' and the 2 years of his 19 year career where Mo added 21 wins and taught us that Lebron needs shooters...

Otherwise, his entire career is underachieving the expectation by failing to win the East with homecourt in 09/10, and then turning preseason favorites into Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), and then being lottery out West without AD being the "Jordan" statistical leader

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2022, 04:16 PM
how many teammates has lebron publically shamed or thrown under the bus now

he did it to love... he did it to kyrie... now westbrook

hes done it to every coach hes ever had as well

sounds to me like he's only done it to love tbh