PDA

View Full Version : Gs having a big half in Chicago

Jasper
01-14-2022, 09:31 PM
doing to the Bulls what was done to them ...

ding:lol

SATAN
01-14-2022, 09:34 PM
Curry having another bad game. Lavine injured. Full Court's finals hope being flushed down the toilet.

Chuckbe
01-14-2022, 09:37 PM
doing to the Bulls what was done to them ...

ding:lol

Lavine left early with an injury. Warriors are playing much better without Klay ruining the offence with his chucking. Curry still shooting like shit from 3, hurt his hand but his impact is insane.

Full Court
01-14-2022, 11:23 PM
Curry having another bad game. Lavine injured. Full Court's finals hope being flushed down the toilet.

Lol, really? From one game? Keep dreaming.

And the Bulls haven't been to a finals in 24 years. If they don't make it this year, I'll still sleep at night. The cool thing about sports is that they don't actually matter in the grand scheme of things.

But in case you haven't noticed, the Bulls are STILL top seed.

Spurs m8
01-14-2022, 11:30 PM

And the Bulls haven't been to a finals in 24 years. If they don't make it this year, I'll still sleep at night. The cool thing about sports is that they don't actually matter in the grand scheme of things.

This guy is always nailing it :cheers:

Axe
01-15-2022, 09:42 PM

The bulls seem to suck the more you jinx them. So again, stop being a bitch lol.

Full Court
01-16-2022, 12:42 AM
The bulls seem to suck the more you jinx them. So again, stop being a bitch lol.

Dude, they're having a bad streak...and they're STILL in first place.

Axe
01-16-2022, 05:29 AM
Dude, they're having a bad streak...and they're STILL in first place.
Err sorry for being discourteous. I just feel bad that they've lost more rn but anyways don't try to hype them that much yet.