PDA

View Full Version : Life comes at you fast

bison
12-11-2021, 12:20 PM
All these guys built their careers on being freakishly quick for their body build

https://i.ibb.co/d4cx6vD/120-DA66-C-331-B-4-BCF-AB92-3-A08-CCEFEC0-C.jpg

bison
12-11-2021, 12:22 PM
I feel bad for AD. Playing with lebron has aged him 40 years

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 12:22 PM
i rem seeing this stat when lebron was in his prime years ago.

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 12:24 PM
After carrying the Cavs to victory in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, LeBron James was asked by a reporter to comment on being the slowest player in the series, with an average playing speed of 3.4 miles per hour.

That’s the dumbest (expletive) I’ve ever heard. That tracking (expletive) can kiss my (expletive). The slowest guy? Get out of here. Tell them to track how tired I am after the game, track that (expletive). I’m No. 1 in the NBA on how tired I am after the game.

James isn’t just the best basketball player alive — he’s also the smartest. And here, as in most cases, he’s absolutely right: average playing speed doesn’t mean [expletive] when you’re talking about a vet in his 15th season who just put 44 points on the board while playing nearly every minute of the game. Was he really the slowest player on the court? Or was James, surrounded by subpar teammates, unleashing the galloping beast within only when necessary, pacing himself in order to ensure that he’d have enough energy for the homestretch?