PDA

View Full Version : All of them can't be lying!!!

Duderonomy
12-03-2021, 03:35 PM
◾ Larry Bird: "I would never call him the best player I've ever seen if i weren't serious."

◾ Magic Johnson: "There's Michael Jordan, then the rest of us."

◾ Allen Iverson: "Mike is the GOAT, Mike will always be the GOAT."

◾ Shaquille O'Neal: "The Last Dance only solidified the argument about who is the greatest player of all time."

◾ Kevin Durant: "MJ is one of one, god level, incomparable, a pure master at this shit. I'm still watching their games to learn."

◾ Dwyane Wade: "MJ was chosen to be the Greatest of All time."

◾ Jerry West: "He is the best athlete i have seen in Basketball."

◾ Patrick Erwing: "Lebron is incredible, but he's not Michael Jordan."

◾ Vince Carter: "I have yet to give it to Michael Jordan. Kobe Bryant second."

◾ Hakeem Olajuwon: "When people start comparing Lebron to Jordan, it's not a fair comparison. Jordan was a much more superior player in a tougher league. He was very creative. That doesn't take anything away from Lebron because he's a great player, but it's not fair comparison, Jordan is simply far superior."

The🐐 , how many great players would say that about LeBron?

AirBonner
12-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Imagine being this insecure

Dr. Lemon
12-03-2021, 03:40 PM
All to get beat and embarrassed 1-on-1 vs CEO John Rogers.

#NotMyGOAT

ELITEpower23
12-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Imagine being this insecure

SHUT

All to get beat and embarrassed 1-on-1 vs CEO John Rogers.

#NotMyGOAT

IT

!..!

DOWN

:hammertime:

Gohan
12-03-2021, 07:19 PM
Atleast you had a chance to beat lebron in the finals, you had no possible chance against jordan

SouBeachTalents
12-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Atleast you had a chance to beat lebron in the finals, you had no possible chance against jordan
You had plenty of chances to beat him before the Finals

expansionera
12-03-2021, 07:26 PM

Jordan never made it out of the first round without a super team, Lebron made the Finals with the least help ever

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:31 PM
many players have called lebron the goat also. i'll just counter the one's you named.

“He’s got four rings and he becomes the highest scorer in the NBA history. He’s the best ever,” O’Neal said. “Ain’t nothing you can say.

“You know Michael Jordan came out and said I never would have done what LeBron did. I never would have wanted to go as a free agent and play with other guys, and Magic Johnson said ditto. Larry Bird had never said anything about it, and I was in his office, and he was like ‘LeBron should do whatever he wants. He’s as good as any player I’ve ever seen.’ He said, ‘In fact, when he comes up here to play I just watch him the whole time.’

“Well LeBron James is just an amazing player,” said West, 82 years old at the time. “When you watch him play, he leaves nothing on the table in terms of his personal investment in the game, his work ethic. He’s maybe the smartest player I have ever seen play basketball.”

“Along with his enormous size, skill level, I’m a huge fan of his,” West continued. “And he’s someone who it’d be fun to play with because he plays the ultimate team game.”

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Allen Iverson: “As much as I love Michael Jordan, like, dawg, man, LeBron James is the one, dawg. He the one, man. That mother f*****r is the one, man.”

expansionera
12-03-2021, 07:35 PM
“I may go as far to say Mike ruined basketball,” Pippen wrote. “In the 80s on the playgrounds, you’d have everyone moving the ball around — passing to help the team. That stopped in the 90s. Kids wanted to be ‘Like Mike.’ Well, Mike didn’t want to pass — didn’t want to rebound, or defend the best player. He wanted everything done for him. That’s why I always believed LeBron James was the greatest player this game has ever seen — he does everything and embodies what the game is truly about.”

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:36 PM
Tracy McGrady: “I think if you want to start a team, I’m going to go with LeBron because of him being able to take lesser talent and elevate those guys… Because of his pass-first mentality, being able to elevate his team in terms of their style of play. Mike is going out there trying to get 30 and 40 points. He’s not looking to make his team better.”

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:37 PM
Isiah Thomas: “For me, I look at the total body of work, what LeBron James is as a basketball player, and if I had to pick one over the other, right now, I’m picking LeBron James over Michael Jordan. Because Jordan would beat you scoring, but this guy beats you at everything.”

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:37 PM
Gilbert Arenas: “The reason I feel LeBron is the GOAT is because during pressure times he still makes the actual right decision versus what us fans and the public wants him to do. That’s what separates him from Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. If you give Jordan and Kobe those Cavs teams, they would not have made it to the playoffs, they would not have made it to the championship because Jordan would have averaged 60 and said the ‘hell with it’.”

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Dwyane Wade: “I come from a Jordan era. I am biased and I’m going to be biased until the day I pass away. Michael Jordan will be my GOAT. I’m not taking anything away from LeBron. LeBron is amazing. But Michael Jordan is my GOAT.”

Damian Lillard: “I don’t think ppl will ever be able to admit someone is better than Jordan even if they are lol…”

lol exactly

ClipperRevival
12-03-2021, 07:55 PM
Damn, MJ got these LeBron fans writing novels.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/72e82f121ee69bd537c880849b19e6ab/tenor.gif?itemid=9848091-

SouBeachTalents
12-03-2021, 08:03 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/72e82f121ee69bd537c880849b19e6ab/tenor.gif?itemid=9848091-
Yeah, now compare that to 3ball :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2021, 08:26 PM
The best argument to be made isn't about player quotes. Player quotes are all over the place. Jordan is better because through the seasons that mattered (Bulls not Wizards) he was the better scorer and defender (James can be a great defender but in LA he took whole seasons off defensively). James in a way is too smart: he analyzes his team's odds of victory and that analysis effects his effort. Jordan just went out there and did all he could to win regardless of how realistic the chances. We really only saw that from James once after he first left Cleveland in the one season that he led the Cavs past G State and its no coincidence that that finals performance is his greatest accomplishment and a series that justifies arguing him to be the greatest of all time.

As it stands now James can surpass Jordan but it will mainly be due to insane longevity. Keep up his current level for another five years and maybe add another ring. I don't think he can but if he does the argument would be compelling in a Tom Brady way.

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 08:46 PM
second 3-peat jordone was a terrible defender who made defensive teams on rep alone.

Johnny32
12-03-2021, 08:48 PM

hurrr, copying and pasting quotes just like the tc, durrr.

RogueBorg
12-03-2021, 09:47 PM
SHUT

IT

!..!

DOWN

:hammertime:

Axe
12-04-2021, 02:56 AM
And then there's 1-9. :rolleyes:

ELITEpower23
12-04-2021, 03:15 AM