PDA

View Full Version : MVP Davis does it again!

ImKobe
11-21-2021, 09:46 PM
30/10/6 4 stls 5 blks, 12 pts in the 4th as the Lakers storm back with a 37 - 17 4th quarter rally :applause: .

No Bran, no problem :pimp:

1987_Lakers
11-21-2021, 09:47 PM
LeBron elbowing a man ignited this team to victory. GOAT.

Full Court
No Bran, no problem :pimp:

It's starting to look like Bran IS the problem.

bison
Undisputed alpha on this team. Westbrook is the heart of this team. Best duo in the league.

LeWho?

RRR3
:applause:

Shogon
11-21-2021, 09:52 PM
The Pistons are 4 and 12. They're one of the five worst teams in the league and the Lakers were down 20ish to them? And they barely pulled it out?

These Lakers aren't doing jack shit in the playoffs without a roster shakeup. Bookmark it, remember it, quote it, whatever.

Dr. Lemon
11-21-2021, 09:54 PM
These Lakers will be lucky to make it out of the 1st round.

Horrible team.

ImKobe
11-21-2021, 09:54 PM
Make that 4 steals for AD, they did end up counting the last one too. 2 clutch steals and blocks to end the game :pimp: almost a 5x5 performance :bowdown:

These Lakers will be lucky to make it out of the 1st round.

Horrible team.

The Western Conference is not that good and the Playoffs are about match-ups. A healthy Lakers squad is a Finals contender. Lakers are still missing pieces and Lebron is clearly not himself yet.

StrongLurk
11-21-2021, 09:57 PM
When did Davis when an MVP?

RRR3
11-21-2021, 09:57 PM
Make that 4 steals for AD, they did end up counting the last one too. 2 clutch steals and blocks to end the game :pimp: almost a 5x5 performance :bowdown:

The Western Conference is not that good and the Playoffs are about match-ups. A healthy Lakers squad is a Finals contender.
Lmao how? AD is really good but he’s not good enough to carry a washed up LeBron+scrubs to a ring. Team is also bad defensively.

Dr. Lemon
11-21-2021, 09:59 PM
The Western Conference is not that good and the Playoffs are about match-ups. A healthy Lakers squad is a Finals contender. Lakers are still missing pieces and Lebron is clearly not himself yet.

They are definitely a contender for that final lottery slot. I could see them missing the playoffs.

Westbrook is Westbrook. Davis is soft and inconsistent. LeBron is old and in-and-out of the line-up.

ArbitraryWater
11-21-2021, 10:03 PM
Got the Lakers sitting on a comfy 4-6 record without LeBron :pimp:

ImKobe
11-21-2021, 10:04 PM
Lmao how? AD is really good but he’s not good enough to carry a washed up LeBron+scrubs to a ring. Team is also bad defensively.

He's a great Playoff performer and so is Lebron, it's all about building chemistry with this squad and Bran has missed most of these games + we just got THT back and are still missing Nunn & Ariza. They have enough pieces but we've yet to see this team healthy and we're 5 months away so I wouldn't panic just yet. AD at the 5 in the Playoffs is as good as any big man in NBA history. I wouldn't worry about defense this early into the season, especially with all the injuries.

RRR3
11-21-2021, 10:05 PM
He's a great Playoff performer and so is Lebron, it's all about building chemistry with this squad and Bran has missed most of these games + we just got THT back and are still missing Nunn & Ariza. They have enough pieces but we've yet to see this team healthy and we're 5 months away so I wouldn't panic just yet. AD at the 5 in the Playoffs is as good as any big man in NBA history. I wouldn't worry about defense this early into the season, especially with all the injuries.
I am almost positive this version of LeBron isn’t a great playoff performer :lol He can’t even get to the rim. It’s sad watching him.

Dr. Lemon
11-21-2021, 10:07 PM
I am almost positive this version of LeBron isn’t a great playoff performer :lol He can’t even get to the rim. It’s sad watching him.

Imagine how LeBron would feel watching you.

Pain.

ImKobe
11-21-2021, 10:21 PM

He's still capable of big games, just needs to be lucky enough not to get hurt. He played on a bad ankle last year and it was too much without another reliable offensive option and mediocre 3PT shooters around him.

RRR3
11-21-2021, 10:24 PM
He's still capable of big games, just needs to be lucky enough not to get hurt. He played on a bad ankle last year and it was too much without another reliable offensive option and mediocre 3PT shooters around him.
And he was a year younger last year. Lots of players are capable of big games doesn’t make them superstars. LeBron’s not looking like a superstar anymore hate to break it to you.

bladefd
11-21-2021, 11:24 PM

His jump-shooting has vastly improved since his Heat days. He simply has to stay healthy.

TheCorporation
11-21-2021, 11:50 PM

ImKobe
11-22-2021, 04:10 PM
He's also now tied with KD for most 30+ pt games this season at 7 :pimp: and is 2nd in blocks/bpg.