PDA

View Full Version : I think Irving just doesn't want to play

Walk on Water
11-07-2021, 02:51 AM
I did some thinking. Irving doesn't really believe the Earth was flat. He was just doing that for a reaction. And Irving does not truly believe he's going to be a voice for the voiceless. How's that working out? Most people already got the vaccine. Who is he?
He just wants to take some time off and be on vacation for a little bit. Let's call a spade a spade. He's using the vaccine as an excuse. Nobody in real life is scared of taking some FDA approved vaccine. He's just taking some time off and chilling cuz he already made enough money. He isn't serious about his NBA career anymore. He's over it.

SouBeachTalents
11-07-2021, 03:00 AM
Let's be frank here and talk about the real reason. People want an excuse not to work. That's what it is. I'm sorry if this offends some of you. It's the truth. And I'm not calling you out, but it is the fact. The vaccine was already FDA approved. People said that it wasn't FDA approved and once it got approved, it wasn't enough. The truth is it has nothing to do with any of that. People just don't want to have jobs anymore. That's why so many are moving in with friends and relatives after quitting.

It has nothing to do with being afraid of the vaccine. You couldn't pay me to believe it. It's just the perfect excuse for people to not have jobs anymore. If you can't see this, you're naive. This was never about the fear of some vaccine.

BigShotBob
11-07-2021, 09:06 AM
Let's be frank here and talk about the real reason. People want an excuse not to work. That's what it is. I'm sorry if this offends some of you. It's the truth. And I'm not calling you out, but it is the fact. The vaccine was already FDA approved. People said that it wasn't FDA approved and once it got approved, it wasn't enough. The truth is it has nothing to do with any of that. People just don't want to have jobs anymore. That's why so many are moving in with friends and relatives after quitting.

It has nothing to do with being afraid of the vaccine. You couldn't pay me to believe it. It's just the perfect excuse for people to not have jobs anymore. If you can't see this, you're naive. This was never about the fear of some vaccine.

There's little incentive to work due low wages. Nowadays people would rather not work at all than get paid 14-16 an hour. They'd rather just leave and collect unemployment.

Shogon
11-07-2021, 09:11 AM
There's little incentive to work due low wages. Nowadays people would rather not work at all than get paid 14-16 an hour. They'd rather just leave and collect unemployment.

Bro...

OP is trolling.

First response is a troll, quoting the OP from this other troll thread that OP also made...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499014-Here-is-the-real-reason-why-people-don-t-want-to-take-the-vaccine

You're not responding to a real take.

I hope this thread dies here. I am only responding because it is already the most recently replied to topic.