PDA

View Full Version : Can Jokic sustain this for much longer?

bladefd
11-06-2021, 09:06 PM
He leads his team in pretty much every single category.

rebounds
blocks
steals
3ptrs made
3pt%
field goals made
fg%
freethrows made
ft%
34.7 PER

Not even LeBron has ever done it in a single season. The bigger question is how long can Jokic keep this up?

SouBeachTalents
11-06-2021, 09:10 PM
I wonder who has the record for most stats led on one team, and how many they led in.

SaintzFury13
11-06-2021, 09:54 PM
I wonder who has the record for most stats led on one team, and how many they led in.

This honestly has to be that record. Only other person I can think of who might have came close was Wilt Chamberlin if steals and blocks were tracked.

hold this L
11-06-2021, 10:05 PM
He's on a supernatural form right now, but it's hard to imagine it can be sustained for longer than 1-2 more weeks. The 34.7 PER is absurd.

coastalmarker99
11-06-2021, 10:32 PM

I would think Wilt in one of his Warrior seasons has the record for most stats led on one team, and how many they led in but I could be wrong.

bladefd
11-06-2021, 10:44 PM

I would think LeBron in one of his later Cavs seasons would probably come the closest :confusedshrug:

I don't know for sure. He certainly never lead in ft% and probably not 3pt%. The rest of the categories, I can see it though.

999Guy
11-07-2021, 05:55 AM
Game winning ****ing block for probably the best passer and scorer in the NBA this year.

If you don’t see this guy is essentially in his own tier right now you’re willfully ignorant

BigShotBob
11-07-2021, 08:52 AM
Game winning ****ing block for probably the best passer and scorer in the NBA this year.

If you don’t see this guy is essentially in his own tier right now you’re willfully ignorant

Stop it.

RRR3
11-07-2021, 09:27 AM

Meltdown.

ImKobe
11-07-2021, 09:43 AM
KG in '03 led the Wolves in ppg, rpg, apg, spg, bpg, PER, WS, WS/48, OBPM, DBPM & VORP. Aaron Gordon is leading the Nuggets in blocks right now btw.

hold this L
11-07-2021, 03:05 PM

I'm a fan of Jokic but don't turn into an idiot. He's not the best scorer in the league, just stop it. I actually agree with you that he's the best passer in the league though, but Lebron, CP3 & Harden are in the same tier as him.

999Guy
11-07-2021, 03:15 PM
I'm a fan of Jokic but don't turn into an idiot. He's not the best scorer in the league, just stop it. I actually agree with you that he's the best passer in the league though, but Lebron, CP3 & Harden are in the same tier as him.

Why would I give a **** about how you feel about Jokic? Or how you feel about anything at all?

Make a ****ing post about anything other than your shitty feelings. I think you would post a lot ****ing less.

You have no logic to offer at all, which astounds me that you could respond to me talking about literally anything involving basketball. Dummy. My ****ing posts aren’t born from the same shitty feeing place as yours. So I wouldn’t expect you to relate. But then again this style of post, calling me an idiot frivolously, is really the only level you could ever respond to me with.

Because I’ve never seen you try to form a real idea opposed to mine. So just shut up stupid. I see right through you. You’re dumb.

hold this L
11-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Why would I give a **** about how you feel about Jokic? Or how you feel about anything at all?

Make a ****ing post about anything other than your shitty feelings. I think you would post a lot ****ing less.

You have no logic to offer at all, which astounds me that you could respond to me talking about literally anything involving basketball. Dummy. My ****ing posts aren’t born from the same shitty feeing place as yours. So I wouldn’t expect you to relate. But then again this style of post, calling me an idiot frivolously, is really the only level you could ever respond to me with.

Because I’ve never seen you try to form a real idea opposed to mine. So just shut up stupid. I see right through you. You’re dumb.

What the hell is wrong with you? I just said Joker is not the best scorer in the league and you had a full blown meltdown. Also why are you talking about another man's feelings when you got caught in yours with a nothing statement? This is a 9 game stretch, Jokic will end up having worse scoring numbers than the best scorers in the league.

Like he has for his entire career.

RRR3
11-07-2021, 03:36 PM

Imagine getting this worked up lmao.

11-07-2021, 03:37 PM

:roll:

999Guy
11-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Imagine getting this worked up lmao.

I curse a lot in life so I need to put the disclaimer out, I’m almost never as mad as my posts sound, ever.

I think the only time I’ve been truly mad have been my politics posts from last year.

One misconception with anger in general is the aftermath. You feel better, not worse after letting some steam out. I’m fine. I feel better after than I did before I read whatever post.

Let it out dummies!

BigShotBob
11-07-2021, 04:23 PM

How long have you been holding this back lmao