PDA

View Full Version : Bron with one of the all-time gutsy performances to lead his team past undefeated MEM

FultzNationRISE
10-25-2021, 12:04 AM
Didnt see the game but in just looking at the box score I can tell Lebron grit this one out in truly inspiring fashion, even tho Westbrick put up 47 turnovers and took more shots than he scored points.

This win is such a testament to Lebron’s resilience and resolve. Lakers are officially on the board, and it’s only the beginning. Regular season mode activated, HERE WE GO.

Unbelievable heart and will by the Chosen One. This is why he’s the crowned GOAT. So ****ing impressive.

k0kakw0rld
10-25-2021, 12:07 AM
I saw him passing the ball down the stretch to Carmelo so he can close the game for him.

I also saw him running away from shooting any free throw down the stretch.

King, nonetheless

2much_knowledge
10-25-2021, 12:24 AM
Didnt see the game but in just looking at the box score I can tell Lebron grit this one out in truly inspiring fashion, even tho Westbrick put up 47 turnovers and took more shots than he scored points.

This win is such a testament to Lebron’s resilience and resolve. Lakers are officially on the board, and it’s only the beginning. Regular season mode activated, HERE WE GO.

Unbelievable heart and will by the Chosen One. This is why he’s the crowned GOAT. So ****ing impressive.

Claims all time. Didn't watch the game.... im convinced

You can actually thank Carmelo for the W

Spurs m8
10-25-2021, 12:54 AM
How is the forums unfunniest poster still trying so hard?

Cringe

10-25-2021, 06:13 AM

I watched the game and lemme tell you, it was even more shocking than you think.

Lebron showed hard D and busted some threes all over the Grizzles. I was so amazed I had to watch standing up at attention, literally off my seat I tell ya.

And midway through the game some Grizzles guy injured him intentionally but Lebron survived and easily powered through the pain.:eek:

Full Court
10-25-2021, 06:53 AM
If you were to look at the stats closely, you'd see that Lebron shot 38% from the field and 50% from the free throw line. All time gutsy.

Good thing he had Carmelo Anthony to carry him to a very narrow victory over the world-beating Grizzlies.

Manny98
10-25-2021, 07:40 AM
Melo and Reaves were the Lakers best players that game

10-25-2021, 07:51 AM
Melo and Reaves were the Lakers best players that game

The LeAlchemist effect. Turning shit to gold

Airupthere
10-25-2021, 09:17 AM

Typical bronsexual lol

HunterSThompson
10-25-2021, 11:49 AM
this is kinda funny tbh

Carmelo - 18ppg on 51%fgs, 67% threes
Westbrick - 12ppg on 35%fgs, 9% threes

Bronbron23
10-25-2021, 11:58 AM
OP is clearly just trolling to bother people and get a laugh and you guys are falling for it. OP is weird but he's a pretty smart dude. He knows what to say to get some if yall going