PDA

View Full Version : This game will give you a different perspective on iverson

Gohan
10-09-2021, 05:24 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbw42Ogh5s

This shows how truly amazing he was. If he doesnt pass your eye test then you are blind. They stopped him at the end of the game by playing a box and 1 and double teaming him. He was BY FAR the best player on the court. They lost but it was inspiring how great a player he was

SaintzFury13
10-09-2021, 09:14 AM
Great, now I think even less of him. Thanks for wasting my time.

RRR3
10-09-2021, 09:26 AM
45.8 TS% and choked FTs at the end :roll: :roll: :roll:

Clonkerson :yaohappy:

Gohan
10-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Great, now I think even less of him. Thanks for wasting my time.

dude shut the f up, seriously. youre a freakin idiot. anytime you got rrr3 basically agreeing with you

10-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Iversonned is a trashcan

expansionera
10-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Very good for a 5’11 165lbs regular guy

1987_Lakers
10-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Out of all the games you had the choice to display, this is the one you go with? Iverson choking on the FT line.

RRR3
10-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Out of all the games you had the choice to display, this is the one you go with? Iverson choking on the FT line.
Almost like he’s a troll.

2much_knowledge
10-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Iverson getting disrespected while Pippen gets treated like royalty here is hilarious

Anyways, AI was a nightmare. I saw it firsthand (VC raptors fan) Few players have made wanna smash my tv the way Iverson did when he tortured and torched my teams

ScottieQuitting
10-11-2021, 03:11 PM
How about game 1 of the 2001 Finals against an unstoppable, and playoff undefeated double alpha duo of Shaq and Kobe?

On the road. Out manned and out gunned against a vastly superior opponent. In a game they had no business winning. Dropping 48 to pull out a massive underdog victory as a 5’11 SG.

Didn’t quit in OT or throw his teammates under the bus like ahem … a certain someone …

:roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
10-11-2021, 03:35 PM
He was a special player with tremendous heart. He was the smallest guy on the court by far and often with the highest impact. I didn't much care for his FG% but then again my fav player is a bigtime chucker himself :lol heart and passion >>>>>

NBAGOAT
10-11-2021, 04:13 PM
He was a special player with tremendous heart. He was the smallest guy on the court by far and often with the highest impact. I didn't much care for his FG% but then again my fav player is a bigtime chucker himself :lol heart and passion >>>>>

I didn’t care for his fg% is such a funny way to say it lol. I’m fine with iverson too unlike some others but I’ll never put him above wade like OP. Only thing that annoys me with him is people act like the 01 Sixers were just as bad as the teams kobe, wade, and tmac carried. Mutombo made an all nba team lol, he was the gobert of that era. Role players were helpful on defense too and playable in the playoffs unlike say kwame. Most of the other stars in the East didn’t have much talent either, just look at Vince and tmacs teams

expansionera
10-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Iverson getting disrespected while Pippen gets treated like royalty here is hilarious

Anyways, AI was a nightmare. I saw it firsthand (VC raptors fan) Few players have made wanna smash my tv the way Iverson did when he tortured and torched my teams

Iverson is considered the greatest inner city pro in history, that having been said Pippen took Kobe and Shaq to a game 7 and is constantly disrespected on here. Iverson beat these guys ONE time and people act like he’s better than Wade or Kobe

Phoenix
10-11-2021, 04:30 PM
How about game 1 of the 2001 Finals against an unstoppable, and playoff undefeated double alpha duo of Shaq and Kobe?

On the road. Out manned and out gunned against a vastly superior opponent. In a game they had no business winning. Dropping 48 to pull out a massive underdog victory as a 5’11 SG.

Didn’t quit in OT or throw his teammates under the bus like ahem … a certain someone …

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That would actually be the game to show a new fan if you wanted to see what Iverson was capable of when firing on all cylinders and against the competition in question.