PDA

View Full Version : was lebron just grant hilling before he ring chased and took hgh to not get hurt

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 07:33 PM
When lebum was hilling

-High all around stats
-no rings
-plenty of passing
-No winning

lebron was a taller grant until wade taught him how to not shit the bed by losing a finals mvp from lebum shitting the bed because he thought he was good the first year. lol boy was he wrong. reviving his dying career

:lol

ShawkFactory
09-20-2021, 07:36 PM
No

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 07:38 PM
No

I remember the grant hill comparisons. don't lie

ShawkFactory
09-20-2021, 07:41 PM
I remember the grant hill comparisons. don't lie

Having his game be occasionally compared to someone when he was a teenager wasn’t a part of your thread.

He was also compared to a Jordan/Magic hybrid

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2021, 07:43 PM
A lot better than Grant.

One of the greatest talent evaluators in history said Bron could become 'GOAT'. And that was early as 2009. During the playoffs that year, Jerry West also had 23 year old Bron as the best player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYyAC6PGvA&ab_channel=LeBronIsTheRealKing

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 07:45 PM
Having his game be occasionally compared to someone when he was a teenager wasn’t a part of your thread.

He was also compared to a Jordan/Magic hybrid

grant hill was called a jordan/magic hybrid

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 07:46 PM
A lot better than Grant.

One of the greatest talent evaluators in history said Bron could become 'GOAT'. And that was early as 2009. During the playoffs that year, Jerry West also had 23 year old Bron as the best player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYyAC6PGvA&ab_channel=LeBronIsTheRealKing

I wouldn't go that far. grant was definitely more polished in his prime than lebron was before the decision

and again you people with your kobe stepping stone to avoid real legends. anyone looks good when you compare a guy to a glorified chucker with low efficiency. where was he in comparison to prime hakeem or shaq at that time. leave the kobe comparisons for other inefficient 2guards like Iverson or some crap

ShawkFactory
09-20-2021, 07:54 PM
grant hill was called a jordan/magic hybrid

For the second time, having their games be remotely comparable =\= their careers were, which is the point of your thread.

Either way, by the time Lebron was 25 he’d won 2 MVPs, a scoring title, and was a 6x all-nba (4 first, 2 second). And had been ASG MVP twice for what that’s worth. But you know all of this.

At the same age Grant Hill had played in 8 playoff games and won 2 of them..

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 07:58 PM
For the second time, having their games be remotely comparable =\= their careers were, which is the point of your thread.

Either way, by the time Lebron was 25 he’d won 2 MVPs, a scoring title, and was a 6x all-nba (4 first, 2 second). And had been ASG MVP twice for what that’s worth. But you know all of this.

grant hill didn't stat pad and play in a pathetic conference. in fact he played during a time when the goat Michael.jordan was his best competition

lebron played during a time when the next best player was a glorified chucker rat faced rapist with low efficiency.

lebron should won 10 mvps lmao

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2021, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't go that far. grant was definitely more polished in his prime than lebron was before the decision

and again you people with your kobe stepping stone to avoid real legends. anyone looks good when you compare a guy to a glorified chucker with low efficiency. where was he in comparison to prime hakeem or shaq at that time. leave the kobe comparisons for other inefficient 2guards like Iverson or some crap

I would. LeBron was a better athlete, and throughout a season, proved he could do more heavy-lifting.

Wasn't trying to diss Kobe. Don't get sensitive. The video was more about Jerry West, who everyone knows has an eye for talent. Its not like he was wrong here either. A young 2009 Lebron was already in the conversation for best player.

ShawkFactory
09-20-2021, 07:59 PM
grant hill didn't stat pad and play in a pathetic conference. in fact he played during a time when the goat Michael.jordan was his best competition

lebron played during a time when the next best player was a glorified chucker rat faced rapist with low efficiency.

lebron should won 10 mvps lmao

Have you been drinking? No judgment

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 08:03 PM
Have you been drinking? No judgment

sorry. not allowing you leroid turds to use a glorified chucker as a stepping stone to jordan anymore. there's 10 other more efficient legends to match up with that you forgot about

ones that also took smart shots with a way higher fg% than your boy

ones that didn't need to pass the ball under pressure for a "smart shot" because even when they were contested it was a smart shot with a near 60% success rate.

woops

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 08:06 PM
I would. LeBron was a better athlete, and throughout a season, proved he could do more heavy-lifting.

Wasn't trying to diss Kobe. Don't get sensitive. The video was more about Jerry West, who everyone knows has an eye for talent. Its not like he was wrong here either. A young 2009 Lebron was already in the conversation for best player.

not hard to be in the conversation for best player when shaq and Duncan are washed up and the best player is a guy that shot 40% or under in every finals he ever played in. btw why didn't lebron make it to the finals and beat that glorified Gilbert arenas

and grant hill wasn't as fortunate you see. at the time when he was coming up like lebum he had other guys like prime shaq, prime robinson, prime hakeem and prime jordan

talent that was nowhere to be seen in 2009 or 2010

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2021, 08:10 PM
not hard to be in the conversation for best player when shaq and Duncan are washed up and the best player is a guy that shot 40% or under in every finals he ever played in. btw why didn't lebron make it to the finals and beat that glorified Gilbert arenas

and grant hill wasn't as fortunate you see. at the time when he was coming up like lebum he had other guys like prime shaq, prime robinson, prime hakeem and prime jordan

talent that was nowhere to be seen in 2009 or 2010

That sounds good, but West also called Lebron an early GOAT candidate.

Grant for as good as he was, never had that acclamation. And definitely not from someone like the logo.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 08:13 PM
That sounds good, but West also called LeBron an early GOAT candidate.

Grant for as good as he was, never had that acclamation. And definitely not from someone like the logo.

want me to name the legends that said LeBron isn't even top 5 all time

the only legendary players in nba history that ever said LeBron is near MJ is west/magic/zeke and Dr J

and 2 of them hate jordan and the other 2 wanted LeBron to go to LA lmao

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2021, 08:18 PM
want me to name the legends that said LeBron isn't even top 5 all time

the only legendary players in nba history that ever said LeBron is near MJ is west/magic/zeke and Dr J

and 2 of them hate jordan and the other 2 wanted LeBron to go to LA lmao

Do whatever you want. Its your thread, chief. :lol

I'm not making an argument for 'Lebron>Jordan' either. We're talking about Lebron's talent, something he's had more of than most.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 08:22 PM
Do whatever you want. Its your thread, chief. :lol

I'm not making an argument for 'Lebron>Jordan' either. We're talking about Lebron's talent, something he's had more of than most.

before 2012 lebron had very little talent. Rick Barry was doing interviews mocking his shooting form at the time. he was very raw and needed wade to show him a thing or 2

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-20-2021, 08:28 PM
before 2012 lebron had very little talent. Rick Barry was doing interviews mocking his shooting form at the time. he was very raw and needed wade to show him a thing or 2

I'm sure he did. But Lebron also came into the NBA as the greatest highchool prospect....ever

The talent was there from jump.

2much_knowledge
09-20-2021, 08:39 PM
When lebum was hilling

-High all around stats
-no rings
-plenty of passing
-No winning

lebron was a taller grant until wade taught him how to not shit the bed by losing a finals mvp from lebum shitting the bed because he thought he was good the first year. lol boy was he wrong. reviving his dying career

:lol

Sounds about accurate, except he won alot more due the garbage conference

After all, his greatest accomplishment pre Wade was beating a Piston team with no Ben Wallace lol

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 08:46 PM
I'm sure he did. But Lebron also came into the NBA as the greatest highchool prospect....ever

The talent was there from jump.

he was just dunking 70% of his points and had a shaky jumper. he was athletic from the start. that's about it.

his only real skill was passing early on. even tmac/kobe/garnett had jumpers at a young age. and their on ball defense was also more polished. the stat differentials were mostly just due to opportunity and having an nba ready body

HBK_Kliq_2
09-20-2021, 08:50 PM
Pretty much. Just a roided up grant hill and Westbrook hybrid.

Who just got lucky to join finals mvps like wade or #1 draft picks like irving and Anthony Davis.

Gohan
09-20-2021, 09:39 PM
Lmao jerry west is senile. Old man better go back to the nursing home. And i like bron

ELITEpower23
09-20-2021, 09:43 PM

TORCHED HIS ASS! :oldlol:

That's it I'm calling the Fire Department

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 09:51 PM
TORCHED HIS ASS! :oldlol:

That's it I'm calling the Fire Department

prime grant hill placed in the East during lebrons era wins multiple mvps too