PDA

View Full Version : How many people has LeBron James broken mentally?

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 02:44 PM
I see a piled up group of mentally broken individuals

-Kenny and his 8x 2021 alts
-3ball and his incessant Kobe bashing/LeBron propping
-LAL turning on his own franchise
-AirTupac/Bosnian Sanjo abandoning ship
-Manny98 switching teams
-Cashew24 with repeated meltdowns
-WelfareFan waiting for another stake out
-Spurs m8 perpetually mad (dwelling in a 3rd world country)
-kawhileonard2 and all he can talk about is LeDaddy

Do we see a pattern here?

Manny98
09-18-2021, 03:05 PM
LeWho?

Is that the guy that got destroyed by Kevin Durant in back to back finals

https://youtu.be/-ONplZGFZa8

https://youtu.be/en2eiVUX6I0

https://media.giphy.com/media/4feQ9Jh5T9uTvsmCWV/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jujftoidrggl91bzczgss9cvs9or 3x3kifbo1vfd&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

SaintzFury13
09-18-2021, 03:06 PM

-Manny98 switching teams

3ball. You don't even need to mention the rest to be honest.

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 03:15 PM
LeWho?

Is that the guy that got destroyed by Kevin Durant in back to back finals

https://youtu.be/-ONplZGFZa8

https://youtu.be/en2eiVUX6I0

https://media.giphy.com/media/4feQ9Jh5T9uTvsmCWV/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jujftoidrggl91bzczgss9cvs9or 3x3kifbo1vfd&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Why did LeBron break you mentally?

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 03:19 PM
3ball. You don't even need to mention the rest to be honest.

That's fair.

I'll need an essay from 3ball as to why LeBron James has broken him mentally

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 03:41 PM

-Manny98 switching teams

how am I broken. if anything I was broken before for thinking kobe was great. the word is "matured"

lebron fans are still buying into the same hype machine that I fell for. you're all broken like I was believing that a 6'8 perimeter player that barely shoots 50% and can't hit free throws or win without multiple legends as 2nd, 3rd and 4th option is better than a 7'2 superman that hits 60% and basically only needs Austin crosher to win titles

SouBeachTalents
09-18-2021, 04:01 PM
how am I broken. if anything I was broken before for thinking kobe was great. the word is "matured"

lebron fans are still buying into the same hype machine that I fell for. you're all broken like I was believing that a 6'8 perimeter player that barely shoots 50% and can't hit free throws or win without multiple legends as 2nd, 3rd and 4th option is better than a 7'2 superman that hits 60% and basically only needs Austin crosher to win titles
That’s true. Shaq’s carry job in 2000 was the most impressive feat in league history.

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 04:01 PM
One of my favorite recent meltdowns was warriorfan proceeding to make a thread about that poster RR3 immediately after LeBron hit a game winning shot over Curry's face that eventually knocked the Warriors out of the playoffs. He was hurt and it was an obvious defense mechanism thread. Dude hates LeBron cause of what happened in 2016, the moment you mention that series he will act all bitter. :oldlol:

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 04:26 PM
One of my favorite recent meltdowns was warriorfan proceeding to make a thread about that poster RR3 immediately after LeBron hit a game winning shot over Curry's face that eventually knocked the Warriors out of the playoffs. He was hurt and it was an obvious defense mechanism thread. Dude hates LeBron cause of what happened in 2016, the moment you mention that series he will act all bitter. :oldlol:

Yes indeed. His severely lacking mental capacity is a sad yet painfully accurate display of those reliant upon welfare.

expansionera
09-18-2021, 04:56 PM
A lot of people are suffering from deep depression post-2016 Finals, I think that was the moment that simultaneously obliterated Curry’s legacy, made Kobe irrelevant and made Jordan take a backseat to Lebron historically. Even now you have guys neglecting hygiene, no longer spending time with loved ones on weekends and holidays, dedicating all their time to trying to convince people Lebron can’t possibly be the GOAT. :oldlol:

It be sad were it not so funny, the final straw will be watching Lebron hoist #5 up in LA and stans suggesting this is a weak era for ball despite Trae Young and Damian Lillard being snubbed for all star selections

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 05:38 PM
That’s true. Shaq’s carry job in 2000 was the most impressive feat in league history.

damn straight

8Ball
09-18-2021, 06:14 PM
A lot of people are suffering from deep depression post-2016 Finals, I think that was the moment that simultaneously obliterated Curry’s legacy, made Kobe irrelevant and made Jordan take a backseat to Lebron historically. Even now you have guys neglecting hygiene, no longer spending time with loved ones on weekends and holidays, dedicating all their time to trying to convince people Lebron can’t possibly be the GOAT. :oldlol:

It be sad were it not so funny, the final straw will be watching Lebron hoist #5 up in LA and stans suggesting this is a weak era for ball despite Trae Young and Damian Lillard being snubbed for all star selections

Deep and true.

We also broke them. Posters like OP and I.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 06:20 PM
I am sure there are a few that stopped posting.

Picknroller?

ELITEpower23
09-18-2021, 06:36 PM

+1

TheFamTM has them in complete shambles.

8Ball
09-19-2021, 03:06 PM
I am sure there are a few that stopped posting.

Picknroller?

He was humiliated in 2020 and disappeared forever.

I messaged him and he said he was too ashamed to show his face.

Axe
09-20-2021, 04:30 AM
Deep and true.

We also broke them. Posters like OP and I.
I sincerely hope that guy isn't your dup.

Axe
09-20-2021, 04:32 AM
Yes indeed. His severely lacking mental capacity is a sad yet painfully accurate display of those reliant upon welfare.
Poor ashy. It seems not even being high on crack rock for most of the day is enough to melt his anger on kong right away.

Spurs m8
09-20-2021, 05:49 AM
He's broken you, op

You're a little manlet

Jason Terry
09-21-2021, 07:41 AM
I broke LeBron mentally in 2011