PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo Colangelo really brought in Keldon Sheldon over Trae Young? LOOOOL

k0kakw0rld
07-27-2021, 06:26 PM
HE NEEDS TO RESIGN FROM HIS POSITION
BIG BIG MISTAKE!! :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

The level of disrespect this man gets even after almost leading his team to the NBA finals is mindblowing.

His playmaking and shooting are much needed right now for TEAM USA. He can create for others, he can blow by his defenders with ease. And will make the defenders honest with his deep shooting ability. If you going to discredit him for looking for fouls and doesn't defend, that's fine. Now tell me why Harden was on the roster last time TEAM USA played in a tournament? :confusedshrug:

tontoz
07-27-2021, 06:31 PM
I assumed he wasn't there due to his injury but.......looks like that isn't the case. It appears that he actually wanted to be there so it's definitely odd he isn't on the team.

ScottieQuitting
07-27-2021, 06:36 PM
I would’ve had Trae, LaMelo and Zion on the team.

Xiao Yao You
07-27-2021, 06:54 PM
I would’ve had Trae, LaMelo and Zion on the team.

As we've seen in the past having a bunch of young guys that don't play D hasn't been a good idea

HBK_Kliq_2
07-27-2021, 07:00 PM
Trae is already a way better passer then lillard and the team could use a pure point guard like him. Dumbest move ever, I almost hope they lose now because of that.

Trae should be starting every game and be used as a pass first point guard while setting up guys like Durant and Middleton.

I guess that dipshit Lloyd pierce is what buried trae, he's pop's assistant after all.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-27-2021, 07:02 PM
As we've seen in the past having a bunch of young guys that don't play D hasn't been a good idea

But guys like lillard and lavine don't play defense either

ScottieQuitting
07-27-2021, 07:05 PM
But they have a bunch of vets that don’t either. You’re not American, so please kindly STFU. None of your basketball opinions are ever accurate. LaMelo and Trae can playmake. We don’t have that. Zion is a big physical body inside that can toss dudes around.

Xiao Yao You
07-27-2021, 07:07 PM
But they have a bunch of vets that don’t either. You’re not American, so please kindly STFU. None of your basketball opinions are ever accurate. LaMelo and Trae can playmake. We don’t have that. Zion is a big physical body inside that can toss dudes around.

I'm not American? What rookie or 2nd year guys has been a plus for an American team the past 15 to 20 years?