PDA

View Full Version : Team USA BBall Tokyo Olympic Games Schedule

insidehoops
07-24-2021, 10:19 PM
Sunday July 25, 8:00 a.m. EDT
USA Men vs France (Saitama, Japan)
TV: No TV. Only streaming. A Peacock Premium account on Peacock TV (the Peacock app). It's possible that it will also stream on NBCSports if you have an NBCSports account but I'm not sure about that.
Replay: On NBCSN TV channel at midnight ET that night

Wednesday July 28, 12:40 a.m. EDT
USA Men vs Iran (Saitama, Japan)
TV: No TV. Only streaming. A Peacock Premium account on Peacock TV
Replay: Don't know yet.

Saturday July 31, 8:00 am EDT
USA Men vs Czech Republic (Saitama, Japan)
TV: No TV. Only streaming. A Peacock Premium account on Peacock TV
Replay: Don't know yet.

Then the quarterfinals are August 3, semifinals August 5, Gold Medal Game August 6, Bronze Medal Game August 7.

Sorry for such confusing TV info. It's NBC Sports' doing, not us.

Hey Yo
07-24-2021, 10:40 PM
Happen to know which channel they'll be shown on? Would assume same channel will be showing them all until the medal rounds

ralph_i_el
07-24-2021, 11:15 PM
I've been watching Olympic stuff on NBC Sports website. You can search by sports and watch live/replays. Just watched the Czechs play Iran.

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 11:26 PM
8am lol

insidehoops
07-25-2021, 12:23 AM
Happen to know which channel they'll be shown on? Would assume same channel will be showing them all until the medal rounds

Looks like USA-France is on Peacock TV, on their streaming app. There's an entire section of the app for the Olympics.

But it appears a REPLAY of the game will be on NBCSN that night.

Also, I have no idea if a Peacock TV subscription and an NBC Sports subscription are the same thing, sorry.

Hey Yo
07-25-2021, 01:37 AM
Looks like USA-France is on Peacock TV, on their streaming app.

Don't know if there's a specific channel on the Peacock app, or if the Peacock app has one channel called Peacock TV.

But it appears a REPLAY of the game will be on NBCSN that night.

Thanks brah.... got it setup through my cable company subscriber. Offer it for free.

:cheers:

insidehoops
07-25-2021, 01:43 AM
Thanks brah.... got it setup through my cable company subscriber. Offer it for free.

I'm on the Peacock App now and it looks like they have an Olympics menu within the app, then you click a sport, then it shows what games will be available, and the three Team USA men's bball games all have "WATCH WITH PREMIUM" under them.

So fans MIGHT have to have a Peacock Premium account for these three games (the three prelim round Team USA games). It's just 5 bucks, so I'll do it. But wow this will really limit viewership.

Maybe this is subject to change though, so don't buy the $5 due to what I said above, maybe wait 15 minutes before the game to see if it's needed. Or wait until tipoff. Dunno.

Or maybe watch replays later.

Never been this complicated before. Usually it's just clear factual info.

fsvr54
07-25-2021, 04:55 PM
Why just USA?

Basically every team has NBA players

I'm rooting for Italy and Australia this year. Don't like the US roster and how they play

insidehoops
07-26-2021, 02:15 AM
Full page update tomorrow but here are the games today and tomorrow:

Monday, July 26, 2021
12:40 AM ET: Argentina vs. Slovenia
8 AM ET: Japan vs. Spain

Tuesday, July 27, 2021
9 PM ET: Nigeria vs. Germany

nbafaste
07-26-2021, 11:31 AM
Top BLOCKS of the 2020-21/ NBA FASTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr_J2cMrbJk&t=2s

fsvr54
07-26-2021, 12:44 PM
Good point. I'll replace this with complete Olympic ball stuff overnight. Will be done by morning.

WhiteKyrie
07-26-2021, 01:09 PM
This premium peacock membership to watch games that used to be free during the Olympics on NBC, is ridiculous.

MadDog
07-26-2021, 03:24 PM
I saw Argentina-Slovenia on CNBC. And from the looks of it, other games will be on NBC sports. Better not have to pay to watch the damn Olympics.

ArjunPeter
07-27-2021, 02:00 AM
Why Team USA is struggling at the Olympics | The Jump

Rachel Nichols delivers her daily monologue and discusses Team USA’s 83-76 loss to France in the Tokyo Olympics opener, marking Team USA’s first Olympic loss since 2004.

Watch this > https://shrinke.me/SWN55 :rockon:

72-10
07-27-2021, 09:49 AM
Why just USA?

I'm rooting for Italy and Australia this year. Don't like the US roster and how they play

This.

72-10
07-27-2021, 09:52 AM

yeah that might be difficult to get

Taurus
07-27-2021, 10:44 PM
In case anyone is interested, here's a list of all the NBA players at the Olympics and what team they're playing for:

https://www.nba.com/news/current-nba-players-in-tokyo-olympics