PDA

View Full Version : LeBron never played with a clutch shot-maker like Middleton

Pip' N Rodman
07-23-2021, 07:21 PM
LeBron was the closer last year, AD was a bird-fed scorer who didn't do anything in the clutch :confusedshrug:

LeBron was always the leading closer, 4th quarter scorer on all his teams.

tontoz
07-23-2021, 07:23 PM
Yeah Middleton's clutch shooting is so much better than Ray Allen and Kyrie.

:facepalm

k0kakw0rld
07-23-2021, 07:26 PM
LeBron was the closer last year, AD was a bird-fed scorer who didn't do anything in the clutch :confusedshrug:

Shut the fk up moron. Mods delete this thread already.

Pip' N Rodman
07-23-2021, 07:27 PM
Yeah Middleton's clutch shooting is so much better than Ray Allen and Kyrie.

:facepalm

Ray Allen scored 0 points in Game 7 2013 for the chip, he literally was no where to be found :oldlol:

Kyrie wasn't even an all-star, and he definitely wasnt the scorer Middleton was anyway

next...

Bronbron23
07-23-2021, 07:28 PM

Holy shit your pathetic. You forget about game 2016 game 7 already or maybe your just 4 years old. That would actually make sense:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-23-2021, 07:31 PM
Real talk. What's the actual point of this thread?

I mean, nobody whose watched at least 5 years of the NBA will agree. So you're either banking on the alternative, or desperate for attention.

tontoz
07-23-2021, 07:38 PM
Ray Allen scored 0 points in Game 7 2013 for the chip, he literally was no where to be found :oldlol:

Kyrie wasn't even an all-star, and he definitely wasnt the scorer Middleton was anyway

next...

The only reason he didn't make the All Star team is because he missed the first few weeks of the season. And he averaged 27 in the Finals.

Spurs m8
07-23-2021, 07:48 PM
This is what mental retardation looks like, first hand.

Bron is on the receiving end of the 2 biggest shots in NBA history, we just gonna gaslight everyone and pretend otherwise.

Everyone already knows you're a lying piece of shit, OP...so keep stamping that reputation on yourself

FultzNationRISE
07-23-2021, 08:01 PM
I agree with you, Pip N Rodman. Lebron has traditionally had to play the role of Giannis and Middleton combined. His teammates have typically performed at Glenn Forbes or Thanassis Anteto levels in the biggest games. Occasionally a Portis or Connaughton level if he’s lucky.

Fortunately, God gave him wide shoulders for a reason.

FultzNationRISE
07-23-2021, 08:04 PM
Btw I’m going to give this thread five stars, I hope the rest of you will join me.

SaintzFury13
07-23-2021, 08:56 PM
This is actually an interesting thread because there is some truth to it (SOME, not a whole lot). You can absolutely make the argument that LeBron's first three runs were disappointments (we'll give a pass to the Lakers one because he's gotten a championship out of it so far and I think that's the most a lot of us were expecting out of it). Failures however? That's where I think I need to draw the line.

His first 7 years in Cleveland were, discounting his incredible play on the court, bitter disappointments. But the question has to be asked regarding how much of that can be put on James. We're talking about a franchise who were gifted Carlos Boozer the year before James came to town, averaged a double double with him in his rookie season and clearly had lots of upside and then managed to slip out of their hands and went to Utah. He would go on to become a two time all star with that team and a 20 PPG player. By no means on the level of a Scottie Pippen, but nonetheless an all star teammate LeBron would have loved to have and Cleveland screwed the pouch on it. I give him a pass for this.

Same thing with his second run in Cleveland. One ring out of four finals appearances is obviously a disappointment, but the question has to be asked: how much of that is LeBron's fault? Injuries to Love and Irving in 2015 and Durant joining Golden State in 17/18. Honestly, with everything to be considered, it's amazing LeBron came out of Cleveland with a title to begin with. Against a 73 win team (with some injuries and a suspended Green in game 5, but still) and down 3-1, it's easily LeBron's most significant title win.

The run with Miami is where you can direct some legitimate criticism at LeBron. 2011 and 2014 are obvious blackmarks on LeBorn's career that are never going to go away. They're always going to come back to haunt him when his career is looked back upon.

Overall, I don't think failure is the right word to be used to describe LeBron's tenures with those teams. He brought them championships and in the end that's an automatic success no matter what way you look at it. I think going off of what his record in the finals overall is a fair but misguided criticism, but not something you can label the man as a failure for.

Gohan
07-23-2021, 08:58 PM
Holy shit your pathetic. You forget about game 2016 game 7 already or maybe your just 4 years old. That would actually make sense:facepalm

Hes one stupid 4 year old

basketballcat
07-23-2021, 09:13 PM
Of the top of head, Ray Allen & Kyrie hit huge shots.

Spurs m8
07-23-2021, 09:43 PM
This is actually an interesting thread because there is some truth to it (SOME, not a whole lot). You can absolutely make the argument that LeBron's first three runs were disappointments (we'll give a pass to the Lakers one because he's gotten a championship out of it so far and I think that's the most a lot of us were expecting out of it). Failures however? That's where I think I need to draw the line.

His first 7 years in Cleveland were, discounting his incredible play on the court, bitter disappointments. But the question has to be asked regarding how much of that can be put on James. We're talking about a franchise who were gifted Carlos Boozer the year before James came to town, averaged a double double with him in his rookie season and clearly had lots of upside and then managed to slip out of their hands and went to Utah. He would go on to become a two time all star with that team and a 20 PPG player. By no means on the level of a Scottie Pippen, but nonetheless an all star teammate LeBron would have loved to have and Cleveland screwed the pouch on it. I give him a pass for this.

Same thing with his second run in Cleveland. One ring out of four finals appearances is obviously a disappointment, but the question has to be asked: how much of that is LeBron's fault? Injuries to Love and Irving in 2015 and Durant joining Golden State in 17/18. Honestly, with everything to be considered, it's amazing LeBron came out of Cleveland with a title to begin with. Against a 73 win team (with some injuries and a suspended Green in game 5, but still) and down 3-1, it's easily LeBron's most significant title win.

The run with Miami is where you can direct some legitimate criticism at LeBron. 2011 and 2014 are obvious blackmarks on LeBorn's career that are never going to go away. They're always going to come back to haunt him when his career is looked back upon.

Overall, I don't think failure is the right word to be used to describe LeBron's tenures with those teams. He brought them championships and in the end that's an automatic success no matter what way you look at it. I think going off of what his record in the finals overall is a fair but misguided criticism, but not something you can label the man as a failure for.

I think you replied to the wrong thread lol

Spurs m8
07-23-2021, 09:46 PM

AD didn't do anything in the clutch....did he LYING CVNT

Literally hit a game winner on the buzzer in the WCF....

And the team was even down....something Bron can never do.

God dammit....you deserve to be banned just for being such a lying cvnt...thank fvck you can't get a gf

https://youtu.be/eJOkrA3VB7c

imdaman99
07-23-2021, 10:09 PM
Lol you guys get baited way too easily

Pip' N Rodman
07-24-2021, 12:41 AM
Btw I’m going to give this thread five stars, I hope the rest of you will join me.

:cheers:

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 12:42 AM
this is a sad thread considering ray allen, kyrie irving and anthony davis literally gifted lebron 3 of his 4 rings with clutch bail out threes

Pip' N Rodman
07-24-2021, 12:44 AM
this is a sad thread considering ray allen, kyrie irving and anthony davis literally gifted lebron 3 of his 4 rings with clutch bail out threes

How many rings does Kobe have without Horry, Fisher, Artest bailouts

nayte
07-24-2021, 12:53 AM
Oooh and there's the deflection. Will Kenny fall for it...stay tuned in and find out viewers

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 01:00 AM

5 ... fishers bail out didn't result in a title

artests shot in the finals was with the lakers already up 3

and horry cost kobe the 2003 title by missing every single one of his threes including the game winner that would have likely won the series for them. so he owed kobe a makeup shot

but in the end only lebron has legitimate do or die bail outs by teammates

none of kobes game winners by teammates came in an elimination game. 2 of lebrons did

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 01:01 AM
Oooh and there's the deflection. Will Kenny fall for it...stay tuned in and find out viewers

people always speak to soon on here. its like they don't realize yet that i have an answer for everything... don't you know who the f*ck i am

nayte
07-24-2021, 01:06 AM
So that's a yes.. anyways carry on luv

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 01:08 AM
So that's a yes.. anyways carry on luv

i don't care for that. don't say that anymore or i'l report you for sexual harassment

8Ball
07-24-2021, 01:08 AM
5 ... fishers bail out didn't result in a title

artests shot in the finals was with the lakers already up 3

and horry cost kobe the 2003 title by missing every single one of his threes including the game winner that would have likely won the series for them. so he owed kobe a makeup shot

but in the end only lebron has legitimate do or die bail outs by teammates

none of kobes game winners by teammates came in an elimination game. 2 of lebrons did

Wrong.

It was a tie game when Curry hit the shot. Curry missed the following shot. LeBron added another point.
There was still time on the clock even in a Ray Allen miss for another offensive rebound.
Anthony davis shot was game 2.

So lebron still wins 4.

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 02:05 AM
Wrong.

It was a tie game when Curry hit the shot. Curry missed the following shot. LeBron added another point.
There was still time on the clock even in a Ray Allen miss for another offensive rebound.
Anthony davis shot was game 2.

So lebron still wins 4.

lebron missed his last 4 shots because he was shook. he was front running all series. the cavs needed kyries 3.. no way lebron attacks the basket and willfully goes to the line with the game tied lol

Axe
07-24-2021, 03:50 AM
Yikes.

HylianNightmare
07-24-2021, 06:07 AM
Kyrie

Manny98
07-24-2021, 06:40 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/0K6bCMd0wdHX7Um8q2/giphy.gif

SaintzFury13
07-24-2021, 07:24 AM
I think you replied to the wrong thread lol

Not only did I respond to the wrong thread, I almost did it again with that other thread replying to this.

SaintzFury13
07-24-2021, 07:26 AM
lebron missed his last 4 shots because he was shook. he was front running all series. the cavs needed kyries 3.. no way lebron attacks the basket and willfully goes to the line with the game tied lol

So your best argument to that is a hypothetical? Sorry but I can show countless examples of LeBron not caring and still taking the last shot just for the hell of it regardless of the circumstances at hand. This argument has no merit.

ralph_i_el
07-24-2021, 10:56 AM
How are you gonna slander Boobie Gibson like this?

BlackMamba8
07-24-2021, 02:37 PM

Bro....no offense but please take a look at your life, if you have to go online to troll people to get you off, then something is wrong with you. Nobody cares what you are writing in here...go do something productive with your life bro, I feel bad....you spend so much time here and you are not getting paid at all, imagine you put effort like this in your life, you would get somewhere....

BlackMamba8
07-25-2021, 03:08 PM
*Ended Thread*

Pip' N Rodman
07-25-2021, 11:34 PM
Bro....no offense but please take a look at your life, if you have to go online to troll people to get you off, then something is wrong with you. Nobody cares what you are writing in here...go do something productive with your life bro, I feel bad....you spend so much time here and you are not getting paid at all, imagine you put effort like this in your life, you would get somewhere....

Nigel...

DoctorP
07-26-2021, 01:53 AM
Kyrie is up there with Middleton

Axe
07-26-2021, 02:06 AM
Nigel...
Need...

More...

Burgers...

Ugh...

:(

RogueBorg
07-26-2021, 08:22 AM
Lol you guys get baited way too easily

— Boardroom Podcast Network (@boardroompods) October 1, 2020

“One thing I’ve always been comfortable with is, I’ve felt like I was the best option on every team I’ve played for down the stretch. This is the first time in my career where I can be like “that motherf***** can make that shot, too.”

Pip' N Rodman
07-26-2021, 12:37 PM
Need...

More...

Burgers...

Ugh...

:(

:roll: