PDA

View Full Version : rate this ebony chick.

diamenz
07-05-2021, 09:13 PM
i found this pic on reddit, so i have no idea who she is. it's usually the light-skinned chicks getting all of the love, but you can't deny this. anything under an eight and you're just kidding yourself. 9/10

https://i.redd.it/lrz17wednk871.jpg

Gohan
07-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Bruh you can find black chicks that look better than her at your local hood school if you live in the city. Nothing special. But they have a lot of good looking dark girls

Patrick Chewing
07-05-2021, 09:38 PM
Oh yeah good stuff :applause:

Mulder
07-05-2021, 10:06 PM
A bit more face paint would do wonders for her.
She is a solid 8.35.

Manny98
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Not for me

Gohan
07-06-2021, 08:07 AM
Not for me

im not really feeling her either and i love black women

iamgine
07-06-2021, 08:12 AM
Face is 5.5

Body is nice.

HylianNightmare
07-06-2021, 08:37 AM
Gotta see them toes

DoctorP
07-06-2021, 09:05 AM
She's a 7.

Not my type either. I like long flowing hair.

That said, I recognize she's a beautiful human. In nice shape. Great facial features.

imdaman99
07-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Good looking woman. With a modest hijab on, she would be a beauty.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2021, 10:08 AM

:facepalm

Gohan
07-06-2021, 11:17 AM
yall bash sha'carri and she looks better than her

brownmamba00
07-06-2021, 12:14 PM
Gotta see them toes

:roll:

Long Duck Dong
07-06-2021, 12:29 PM
She obviously looks good with a beautiful body. Once she opens her mouth though for anything other than taking a dick in her mouth...:lol There are so many good looking and/or wealthy black women that want to make you leave the area once they start yammering away. Not all obviously, but too damn many act like they are God's gift to the world. Generally the lighter the skin, the nicer they are to be around.

Is that racist? Probably :lol
Would it be racist if you said the same exact thing about white women? Not in today's society :lol

Mulder
07-06-2021, 12:31 PM

https://s10.favim.com/orig/170124/black-women-hijab-mashallah-muslim-Favim.com-5014350.jpeg

Gohan
07-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Gotta see them toes

i giggled:lol

fsvr54
07-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Too much of that Tyrone Charlie Murphy face

8Ball
07-06-2021, 01:17 PM
What's her name.

I want to see less photo shopped pics of her.

TheMan
07-06-2021, 01:27 PM

Lol, what if she ain't Muslim? If she's American, most likely Christian, GTFOH lol

To the OP, nice looking chick, nice body but can't deal with the short hair, I like long hair on a woman. Of course if I were single and she wanted to hook up, you'd have to be a homo not to hit that.

Patrick Chewing
07-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Lol, what if she ain't Muslim? If she's American, most likely Christian, GTFOH lol

It amazes me how Muslims continue to procreate with that mentality. I bet if they did a study, it would show that Muslim men born in this country or that emigrated to this country have a hard time meeting women, as opposed to meeting women from their home countries. I had a Muslim buddy that as of a couple of years ago (age 38, 39) was still single. Good looking guy too. Would always pass for Latino back home in Miami. Every now and then he would disappear back to Pakistan in what I could only conclude was an attempt at finding someone over there and bringing them state side.

What American woman (regardless of race, ethnicity) would want to subject herself to having to wear a hijab which automatically symbolizes her as property or being less than a man??

Mulder
07-06-2021, 01:48 PM
It amazes me how Muslims continue to procreate with that mentality. I bet if they did a study, it would show that Muslim men born in this country or that emigrated to this country have a hard time meeting women, as opposed to meeting women from their home countries. I had a Muslim buddy that as of a couple of years ago (age 38, 39) was still single. Good looking guy too. Would always pass for Latino back home in Miami. Every now and then he would disappear back to Pakistan in what I could only conclude was an attempt at finding someone over there and bringing them state side.

What American woman (regardless of race, ethnicity) would want to subject herself to having to wear a hijab which automatically symbolizes her as property or being less than a man??

Sinead O'Connor

https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/11/sinead-o-connor.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

imdaman99
07-06-2021, 02:12 PM

Lol it was a joke. I have come to terms that making someone wear hijab is not in anyone's best interests especially someone that grew up here. Both my brothers' have non hijab wearing wives (lol not multiple, 1 each) and everything is great.

BTW wearing a hijab is not symbolism for anything such as you think. You will continue to think that, but I have the utmost respect for any woman that dresses modestly especially when everyone outside is wearing next to nothing.