PDA

View Full Version : I am now the official leader of the Giannis familia.

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 10:27 AM
Sub branch of the Winning familia (which includes Lehung familia and Kobe familia) which im also the head of.

You are not obliged to join but if you opt out be advised you are against us and will be dealt accordingly.

*familias that will make you an instant enemy of the winning familia include the durantula colluding fam and the jordan 1-9 familia.

8Ball
06-21-2021, 10:38 AM
Kobe family includes:
LeBron (was accepted by Kobe to LA with open arms)
Giannis.

Jordan family includes:
Harden
Kyrie
Kevin Durant

Harden / Kyrie / Durant are basically the worst colluders ever. Kevin Durant and Kyrie told Harden to quit on his team performance wise in Houston to get traded to the Nets.

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 10:40 AM
Kobe family includes:
Giannis.

Jordan family includes:
Harden
Kyrie
Kevin Durant

yes, this is pretty accurate. you are good at the familia lore

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 10:48 AM
Harden / Kyrie / Durant are basically the worst colluders ever. Kevin Durant and Kyrie told Harden to quit on his team performance wise in Houston to get traded to the Nets.

yeah we might never see a collusion as bad as the nets, it totally peaked there. and the fact they couldnt even reach the conference finals is hilarious

Wally450
06-21-2021, 10:49 AM
Kobe family includes:
Giannis.

Jordan family includes:
Harden
Kyrie
Kevin Durant

So who's in the James Gang?

FultzNationRISE
06-21-2021, 11:11 AM
Wow, so it really is true. I got a news alert on my phone saying Mr. Jabbar had been promoted to President of Giannis Fam Operations and I came directly here and confirm it was official.

As a member of the Lebron Fam executive committee, I'd like to congratulate Mr Jabbar on this new chapter of his career. He's been an important part of the LB Fam for many years, and I'm sure he will shine in his new role as President of the Giannis Fam. We look forward to continuing a close working relationship with him as part of the broader "Hung and Winning" allied coalition.

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 11:25 AM
Wow, so it really is true. I got a news alert on my phone saying Mr. Jabbar had been promoted to President of Giannis Fam Operations and I came directly here and confirm it was official.

As a member of the Lebron Fam executive committee, I'd like to congratulate Mr Jabbar on this new chapter of his career. He's been an important part of the LB Fam for many years, and I'm sure he will shine in his new role as President of the Giannis Fam. We look forward to continuing a close working relationship with him as part of the broader "Hung and Winning" allied coalition.

appreciate your words

3ba11
06-21-2021, 11:57 AM
bandwagoner - always backing the latest ball-dominant star like Lebron, luka or Giannis - all three losers - you better hope Giannis wins the Finals, otherwise he'll just be another low-brand/ball-dominant bum with low team ceiling (poor Finals record) - all the ball-dominators have garbage Finals records, despite GOAT help

otoh, if Giannis operates below the FT line (paint), the bucks have a chance... give up the threes and the perimeter crap - Giannis is a BIG

8Ball
06-21-2021, 12:16 PM
bandwagoner - always backing the latest ball-dominant star like Lebron, luka or Giannis - all three losers - you better hope Giannis wins the Finals, otherwise he'll just be another low-brand/ball-dominant bum with low team ceiling (poor Finals record) - all the ball-dominators have garbage Finals records, despite GOAT help

otoh, if Giannis operates below the FT line (paint), the bucks have a chance... give up the threes and the perimeter crap - Giannis is a BIG

Jordan ball = Tmac ball / Carmelo ball.

Marchesk
06-21-2021, 12:30 PM
What happened to Zion? I thought the Lebron family had adopted him?

hold this L
06-21-2021, 12:31 PM
Pretty sure the leaders of this family are the actual Bucks fans on here. You should ask them if they give you permission to join the deer fam before you make topics like this.. or else.

AirBonner
06-21-2021, 12:34 PM

3ball impersonator. Imagine having this much free time

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 02:07 PM
the leaders of this family are the actual Bucks fans on here

you must be confused. its me

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2021, 08:54 PM

amazing, he could have chosen the lehung fam and live happily ever after now he has to make daily sci-fi essays to make 1-9 look good

Gohan
06-21-2021, 08:55 PM

nah that's really 3ball