PDA

View Full Version : LeBron should retire.

DoctorP
06-08-2021, 08:00 AM
It's over. The league has passed him by and honestly, it will be refreshing to turn the page without these LeStans tainting the league.

As a LeBron fan I hope he retires.

His last game an early walkoff after getting pummeled to submission. LeDiva shakes no one's hand and walks off the f@ggit we all know he is.

dbugz
06-08-2021, 08:05 AM
Yup! not bad to be at the 11th-15th spot on the GOAT list.

warriorfan
06-08-2021, 08:14 AM
He should. He’s only going to damage his career at this point with more ridiculous collusions and subsequent flame outs.

Kobe’s last game vs LeBron’s last game tho. :lol

RogueBorg
06-08-2021, 08:49 AM
It's over. The league has passed him by and honestly, it will be refreshing to turn the page without these LeStans tainting the league.

His last game an early walkoff after getting pummeled to submission. LeDiva shakes no one's hand and walks off the f@ggit we all know he is.

I'm kinda interested in watching the train wreck some more. There's never been a super star made fun of more than LeBron and I like watching it.

DoctorP
06-08-2021, 09:56 AM
I'm kinda interested in watching the train wreck some more. There's never been a super star made fun of more than LeBron and I like watching it.

If he has a real love for the game he could go to a stacked team for the midlevel and play for rings. Like Iguodala.

Airupthere
06-08-2021, 10:25 AM
Crabwalk is getting worse by the day so he should call it quits soon.

DoctorP
06-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Crabwalk is getting worse by the day so he should call it quits soon.

:lol

crabwalk. yeah that was a funny one

And1AllDay
06-08-2021, 10:37 AM
retire on top? nah thats a weak mike move

even mike knew thats why he came back...again

bullettooth
06-08-2021, 10:57 AM
Most fans cant wait for him to take his collusions, flopping and stiff arm with him.

LeThargic won't be missed.

Patrick Chewing
06-08-2021, 10:57 AM
The NBA would be so much better and more entertaining with Lebron gone.

Code Breaker
06-08-2021, 11:00 AM
Not before passing Kareem in all time points :rockon:

FKAri
06-08-2021, 11:27 AM
Kobe's decline was quite enjoyable to hate-watch. I don't want Lebron to deprive me of such an opportunity.

sportjames23
06-08-2021, 02:07 PM

I’d agree, since I actually don’t hate Lebron and don’t like to see athletes past their prime hang on too long, but I get much enjoyment seeing his stans in the media and online meltdown with each new failure.