PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone stop this Nets big three from winning multiple titles together?

coastalmarker99
05-30-2021, 10:05 PM
This is a mega stacked super team they have the best 3 iso players in the Nba plus shooters around them Ain’t any team beating this group this season and the next as long as they are together.

Plus in the offseason when they actually get quality bigs they will be unbeatable as their most glaring weaknesses are covered and they will be a GOAT tier playoff team as a result.

coastalmarker99
05-30-2021, 10:06 PM
The rockets should be ashamed for not taking the Simmons package out of spite and gifting a super team to the Nets.

highwhey
05-30-2021, 10:17 PM
celtics should have kept kelly olynyk, he was their goon that injured opponents. they could have sent him in to take out KD or Harden with a hard flagrant 2.

all these new era headcoaches are soft. Popavich would have sent bruce bowen or horry to damn near kill the other team's best player.

Bronbron23
05-30-2021, 10:18 PM
This is a mega stacked super team they have the best 3 iso players in the Nba plus shooters around them Ain’t any team beating this group this season and the next as long as they are together.

Plus in the offseason when they actually get quality bigs they will be unbeatable as their most glaring weaknesses are covered and they will be a GOAT tier playoff team as a result.

By scoring more than they do which for the better teams shouldn't be a problem given how bad nets are defensively

coastalmarker99
05-30-2021, 10:23 PM
celtics should have kept kelly olynyk, he was their goon that injured opponents. they could have sent him in to take out KD or Harden with a hard flagrant 2.

all these new era head coaches are soft. Popovich would have sent bruce Bowen or Horry to damn near kill the other team's best player.

I actually do wonder how the Nba would react if in the finals one of the teams sent out goons to injure the other team's star players.

StrongLurk
05-30-2021, 10:24 PM
Only injuries can stop this Nets team.

FKAri
05-30-2021, 10:27 PM

It's 2021. No team's core can be healthy for 3 straight deep playoffs runs it seems.

coastalmarker99
05-30-2021, 10:28 PM

I agree otherwise I think they have this season and the next on lockdown.

Lebron is now too old to go toe to toe with the Nets big three as he did with the Warriors.

Ad is injury pone

The clippers are alright but not that scary to face

And the 76ers still have to deal with Ben's inability in the half-court.

Gohan
05-31-2021, 06:48 AM
I agree otherwise I think they have this season and the next on lockdown.

Lebron is now too old to go toe to toe with the Nets big three as he did with the Warriors.

Ad is injury pone

The clippers are alright but not that scary to face

And the 76ers still have to deal with Ben's inability in the half-court.

Lmao at lebron he went toe to toe and still needed help from the nba against the warriors. Against the nets he would be playing two players that’s better than him.

KOBEtherealKing
05-31-2021, 09:59 AM
No one can, thanks harden and Houston. Nba Is boring again with Kd and his fake rings

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 11:13 AM
No one can, thanks harden and Houston. Nba Is boring again with Kd and his fake rings

Indeed.

MrFonzworth
05-31-2021, 11:15 AM
Embiid just needs to stay healthy

Manny98
05-31-2021, 11:19 AM
Embiid just needs to stay healthy

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
05-31-2021, 01:42 PM
They've looked scary so far, with 2 of their guys dropping 40 b2b games :lol But personally, I'm not gonna make any judgements on them until they play a legitimate team. If they continue this the rest of the playoffs, then yeah, if they stay healthy they're going to be extremely difficult to beat for the foreseeable future. They'd def be my pick, and I assume most peoples pick, to win the title right now

Airupthere
05-31-2021, 01:44 PM
They are looking beatable. I give the bucks and sixers a good chance of beating them.

MrFonzworth
05-31-2021, 02:16 PM
:roll:

From 2019:

Lmao :lol

Poor Manny is torn whether to go back to his Rockets or Knicks avy
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?462208-Lakers-Hawks/page11

How are your Knicks and Rockets doing Birmingham fakkit?

HBK_Kliq_2
05-31-2021, 02:34 PM
I feel like by the time giannis and embiid are done chewing them up and spitting them out, they will barely make it out of the east alive.

We'll see if they get through giannis because he embarrassed them this season and then embiid and then kawhi. They have a longgg way to go. Beating Tatum and g leaguers means nothing.

Manny98
05-31-2021, 03:47 PM
From 2019:

Yes I had a Knicks avy to troll Knicks fans you stupid retard :facepalm

Rockets?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?460359-Nets-vs-Rockets-8pm-ET

Thread from way before KD & Kyrie joined clearly showing I was a Nets fan before they were a superteam :applause:

Try again buddy :lol

I literally made a bet with Loney that Rockets weren't going to make the playoffs that year so how can I be a Rockets fan
if I was rooting against them :oldlol:

MrFonzworth
05-31-2021, 04:29 PM
Yes I had a Knicks avy to troll Knicks fans you stupid retard :facepalm

Rockets?

Thread from way before KD & Kyrie joined clearly showing I was a Nets fan before they were a superteam :applause:

Try again buddy :lol

I literally made a bet with Loney that Rockets weren't going to make the playoffs that year so how can I be a Rockets fan
if I was rooting against them :oldlol:

Makes you look even worse! You started as a rockets fan and began rooting against them in under a year. And the knicks avy wasn't a troll, it was your personality in 2018. Fortunately for you however that period was purged so you get to insecurely hide behind emotes while pretending to be a nets fan.

Manny98
05-31-2021, 07:35 PM
Makes you look even worse! You started as a rockets fan and began rooting against them in under a year. And the knicks avy wasn't a troll, it was your personality in 2018. Fortunately for you however that period was purged so you get to insecurely hide behind emotes while pretending to be a nets fan.
literally just proved i have been a Nets fan since way before KD and Kyrie joined, OGs here know i was rocking a D'lo avy during the 2018-2019 season :applause:

Keep on trying buddy

Axe
05-31-2021, 07:36 PM
They haven't even won any yet lmao

tanibanana
05-31-2021, 07:37 PM
I see no team beating them in a series.
Two things can stop them though, team chemistry and injuries.

Axe
05-31-2021, 07:37 PM
From 2019:

Like i said before.

Bandwagon.

Manny98
05-31-2021, 07:52 PM
Like i said before.

Bandwagon.
nope

Been a Nets fan since way before KD & Kyrie joined

Been making Nets gamethreads since late 2018 buddy

Derka
05-31-2021, 07:55 PM
The three of them are lethal AF but let’s be real: the Celtics are defending them with G-League guys.

Defenses are going to get much tougher from here.

Axe
05-31-2021, 08:00 PM
nope

Been a Nets fan since way before KD & Kyrie joined

Been making Nets gamethreads since late 2018 buddy
https://media1.giphy.com/media/1kI8UsCjEwfiXc3TYy/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952dad53b04c5a56f2ba8a657c136d fca4302802a76&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

ClipperRevival
05-31-2021, 10:00 PM
Let's see if they can win 1 first?:confusedshrug:

coastalmarker99
05-31-2021, 10:08 PM
Let's see if they can win 1 first?:confusedshrug:

The 76ers are no threat to the Nets because of Ben

If they get by the Bucks they are going to the finals with ease.

And i think they will beat the Clippers in the finals in about 6 games.

ClipperRevival
05-31-2021, 10:12 PM
The 76ers are no threat to the Nets because of Ben

If they get by the Bucks they are going to the finals with ease.

And i think they will beat the Clippers in the finals in about 6 games.

Games aren't won on paper. Still have to do it. Most likely they will but still have to prove it.

AlternativeAcc.
05-31-2021, 10:16 PM
Games aren't won on paper. Still have to do it. Most likely they will but still have to prove it.

Yes they are. People like you say this shit because you're scared to make a prediction. "still have to go out there and play bro!" :facepalm

Basketball is easily the most predictable professional sport

I haven't watched a game in years and I always predict the winner of every series with ease. The game is literally played on paper and the Nets aren't losing to anyone

Lakers series will be their toughest test, but they won't lose