PDA

View Full Version : Undeniable proof that MJ was way better than Lebron

Walk on Water
05-29-2021, 03:48 PM
When I use Jordan in a video game, he's like a cheat code. A lot of times, he isn't even named Jordan because he's just too good. When I use Lebron, he's hard to figure out. With Jordan, you just give me the ball and I'll hit a fadeaway from anywhere on the court. Barely need to dribble the ball. With Lebron, I gotta figure out how to be a good passer, find my teammates and all this other stuff. Not practical. That's why Jordan went 6-0. His game was more simple and effective.

8Ball
05-29-2021, 03:51 PM
It means Jordan's game was more basic and rudimentary. Like Tmac or Carmelo.

LeBron's game is meant for higher evolved humans.

3ball
05-29-2021, 04:01 PM

Every playground king uses the ball-dominant style where they dribble forever before doing anything - it's the easiest way to play.

NBC Sports reported that Jordan averaged 32/8/9 in 41 games at point guard in his career (here (https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/why-michael-jordan-shouldve-been-point-guard-according-don-nelson)).

So anyone can play the playground king style... Otoh, it's much harder to have elite jumpshooting skill and play off-ball with meticulous footwork that allows production while the ball moves and quicker scoring.

SouBeachTalents
05-29-2021, 04:01 PM
The Warriors missed the playoffs

8Ball
05-29-2021, 04:02 PM
Every playground king uses the ball-dominant style where they dribble forever before doing anything - it's the easiest way to play.

NBC Sports reported that Jordan averaged 32/8/9 in 41 games at point guard in his career (here (https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/why-michael-jordan-shouldve-been-point-guard-according-don-nelson)).

So anyone can play the playground king style... Otoh, it's much harder to have elite jumpshooting skill and play off-ball with meticulous footwork that allows production while the ball moves and quicker scoring.

Jordan = Tmac ball = Carmelo Ball

And1AllDay
05-29-2021, 04:29 PM

ShawkFactory
05-29-2021, 04:46 PM
When I use Jordan in a video game, he's like a cheat code. A lot of times, he isn't even named Jordan because he's just too good. When I use Lebron, he's hard to figure out. With Jordan, you just give me the ball and I'll hit a fadeaway from anywhere on the court. Barely need to dribble the ball. With Lebron, I gotta figure out how to be a good passer, find my teammates and all this other stuff. Not practical. That's why Jordan went 6-0. His game was more simple and effective.

To have to think? Not for you I suppose.

3ball
05-29-2021, 04:52 PM

Jordan won the most unprecedented, dominant way (scoring champ carry-jobs)

Carry on

8Ball
05-29-2021, 05:19 PM

Carry on

Jordan got his shit pushed in 3 years in a row by someone worst than Dwight Howard.

HoopsNY
05-29-2021, 05:19 PM

Your proof that someone is better than someone else is a video game? :wtf:

And1AllDay
05-29-2021, 05:39 PM

Carry on

Modern fans lost a lot of appreciation for what basketball really is once sports center came along and made a recap 4 dunks and 6 threes. So I don’t blame you. We failed you. We let your whole generation come up thinking basketball is points.

It’s the miseducation of an entire generation by the media and I really should focus my annoyance where it belongs.

You were never taught the game really. You will never understand a Pippen, Derek Mckey, Nate Mcmillian or guys like that who changed entire games and series with intelligence, communication, and imposing their will on defense.

Axe
05-29-2021, 06:20 PM
Your proof that someone is better than someone else is a video game? :wtf:
Yikes.

light
05-29-2021, 06:35 PM
LeBron builds dominate 2k bro

light
05-29-2021, 06:39 PM

Carry on

Except they lost when the averaged the most points, his teammates hated him, his coaches were frustrated with him and he needed Pippen and Jackson to convince him to reduce his scoring in order to start winning.

The Bulls won in spite of Jordan winning scoring titles, not because of it. Jordan would've went to the finals sooner and more often if he wasn't so obsessed with scoring.

Jordan's scoring was holding the Bulls back - that's why they performed better when his scoring average was lower.

Without Pippen being the adult and keeping the team together the Bulls would never have won anything.

Walk on Water
05-30-2021, 02:06 AM
Except they lost when the averaged the most points, his teammates hated him, his coaches were frustrated with him and he needed Pippen and Jackson to convince him to reduce his scoring in order to start winning.

The Bulls won in spite of Jordan winning scoring titles, not because of it. Jordan would've went to the finals sooner and more often if he wasn't so obsessed with scoring.

Jordan's scoring was holding the Bulls back - that's why they performed better when his scoring average was lower.

Without Pippen being the adult and keeping the team together the Bulls would never have won anything.

So you're saying Pippen is like one of the greatest?

Walk on Water
05-30-2021, 02:07 AM
The Warriors missed the playoffs

Stop saying that. They got eliminated because of the stupid mini-tournament but made they made the playoffs.

Axe
05-30-2021, 03:31 AM
So you're saying Pippen is like one of the greatest?
He's better than stephen curry in the playoffs.

Axe
05-30-2021, 03:31 AM
Stop saying that. They got eliminated because of the stupid mini-tournament but made they made the playoffs.
Another meltdown from Warriorfan on Welfare. :(

Phoenix
05-30-2021, 06:01 AM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/77/ae/3f77ae1b151358ea0a3e4c91ab2030e1.gif