PDA

View Full Version : "Curry got a front row seat to what a clutch moment looks like" -BronBron23

Stanley Kobrick
05-20-2021, 06:16 AM
not my words, i just felt the caption was quite fitting to this image

Curry got a front row seat to what a clutch moment looks like

https://i.redd.it/q8jfqp6og7071.jpg

have to give bran credit, he really put to rest his early career anti-clutch critics. i feel like ever since that buzzer vs orlando in 2009 he's had at least one major memorable playoff moment each year he's been in the playoffs. for most players this would have been their career highlight, i don't even think this shot in particular is one of lebron's top 5 playoff moments. that running one hander off glass vs Toronto was so disrespectful

scuzzy
05-20-2021, 06:26 AM
Twas Lebron's 92nd game tying or go ahead career playoff bucket with under 1 min regulation :rockon:

Gramps got a whole century worth of post season daggers

Joey Turnbuckle
05-20-2021, 07:20 AM
Lakers were also given double amount of free throw attempts compared to the warriors to even be in that position instead of being blown out.

Toss this into another Lebron and Lakers rigged playoff series.

Joey Turnbuckle
05-20-2021, 07:24 AM

have to give bran credit, he really put to rest his early career anti-clutch critics. i feel like ever since that buzzer vs orlando in 2009 he's had at least one major memorable playoff moment each year he's been in the playoffs. for most players this would have been their career highlight, i don't even think this shot in particular is one of lebron's top 5 playoff moments. that running one hander off glass vs Toronto was so disrespectful

He loses more finals than he wins.

He needs Ray Allen to save him.

He needs Kyrie to seal deal.

He needs nba to suspend Draymond.

He needs NBA to rig games.

He gets shut down by a player half the say and 1/4 as talented as John Stockton in JJ Barea.

Lebron's career accomplishments are as legit as the Lakers beating the Kings or Blazers. New world order rigging.

RRR3
05-20-2021, 07:25 AM
Lakers were also given double amount of free throw attempts compared to the warriors to even be in that position instead of being blown out.

Jumpshooting team gets less FTs than a paint team and you’re surprised lol. I realize you are retarded, though.

Axe
05-20-2021, 07:34 AM
Imagine being above 35 years old and he's still clutch af. That's king kong for you. A lot more iconic than ongoing quarter buzzer beaters from half-court.

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 09:48 AM

I don't know man that was a pretty sick shot last night. That one in Toronto was pretty sick too. Both were a high degree of difficulty. I guess last night wasn't technically a playoff one but it's pretty much the same imo. Big pressure game

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 09:49 AM

You don't think them attacking the paint more had anything to do with that? Kind of common sense chief

FireDavidKahn
05-20-2021, 10:00 AM
Curry's most iconic moment.

FireDavidKahn
05-20-2021, 10:01 AM
Twas Lebron's 92nd game tying or go ahead career playoff bucket with under 1 min regulation :rockon:

"LeGOAT isn't clutch."

LeHaters are clueless

:oldlol:

TheCorporation
05-20-2021, 10:35 AM
LeBallgame James

:lebronamazed:

ShawkFactory
05-20-2021, 12:21 PM

GS FT attempt rankings since 2015: 25th, 23rd, 15th, 22nd, 24th, 27th, 23rd.

I know you're trolling and not interested in a real discussion. But there you go.

ImKobe
05-20-2021, 12:33 PM

This wasn't a Playoff game though, just a battle for the 7th seed. Now the real post-season starts.

welfarefan
05-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Hey OP hows that construction business of yours going? Hows those blowjobs from women going? BET IT'S GOING REAL GOOD!

Interesting

Cold soul
05-20-2021, 03:42 PM

It’s funny a lot of iconic moments happen on Curry defending on defense. Curry is the nail and Lebron is the hammer. :lol

Stanley Kobrick
05-20-2021, 03:47 PM
It’s a funny a lot of iconic moments happen on Curry defending on defense. Curry is the nail and Lebron is the hammer. :lol
:cheers:

BigKobeFan
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Its one of those typical non-pressure shots that bran takes. Tie game with 1 second on the clock. All he had to do was throw it up. If it goes in, he's a hero, but if he misses, no one will blame him

See how he didn't even want the ball at first for that shot. He had to shoot it in that scenario only because the ball came his way with no time on the clock.

The real question is whether bran can make the shot while being down.

RRR3
05-20-2021, 04:20 PM
BigNaziShew soiling his undies yet again.

tpols
05-20-2021, 04:35 PM
Why would you quote a retard? If I hear somebody on the street babble something would I make a thread on it?

r0drig0lac
05-20-2021, 05:05 PM

:applause:

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 05:07 PM
Its one of those typical non-pressure shots that bran takes. Tie game with 1 second on the clock. All he had to do was throw it up. If it goes in, he's a hero, but if he misses, no one will blame him

See how he didn't even want the ball at first for that shot. He had to shoot it in that scenario only because the ball came his way with no time on the clock.

The real question is whether bran can make the shot while being down.

Spot on.

Axe
05-20-2021, 05:34 PM
It’s funny a lot of iconic moments happen on Curry defending on defense. Curry is the nail and Lebron is the hammer. :lol
Yesterday was another day showing how truly exposed he is without all-star help. Doesn't matter if he played well or not.

Bronbron23
05-20-2021, 07:04 PM
Spot on.

A curry fan questioning another players clutchness is hilarious

warriorfan
05-20-2021, 07:11 PM

Who in NBA history has the most points scored in an overtime?

Stanley Kobrick
05-20-2021, 09:30 PM
still can't find a single iconic playoff moment unless he's on the back end getting bent over on defense :(

Bronbron23
05-21-2021, 10:12 AM

Overtime? How many Overtime games had curry played deep in the post season when it mattered? For the last half decade they pretty much dominated so it would of had to been against a team that actually was a threat. So maybe 16 okc, 16 and 15 cavs, 18 rockets and 19 raps. How many overtime games were played in those series? I could be wrong but probably not many.

And it's not that he's trash in the clutch but he's definitely not amazing and his fans definitely shouldn't be talking about other players play in the clutch.

8Ball
05-21-2021, 10:37 AM
:cheers:

Mr. Kobrick,

Is this 3 by LeBron what we can call an iconic post season moment?

ScottieQuitting
05-21-2021, 11:15 AM
It’s a shame LeBron didn’t have the nuts sack and willpower to pull a shot like this out to and his performance in one of the 2018 Finals. Such a chicken shit with real stakes on the line.

Shooter
05-21-2021, 11:44 AM
LeBallgame James

:lebronamazed:

Stanley Kobrick
05-22-2021, 01:44 AM
how many tonight? :(

BlakFrankWhite
05-22-2021, 05:59 AM
Voltair'ian level of quote.

Stanley Kobrick
05-22-2021, 11:51 PM
Voltair'ian level of quote.
i agree with you blakfrankwhite

light
05-22-2021, 11:55 PM
Jordan would've airballed that shot. He wasn't strong enough to shoot it from that distance.

Shooter
05-23-2021, 01:16 AM
Jordan would've airballed that shot. He wasn't strong enough to shoot it from that distance.

Makes sense because I saw his 1990 3 pointer contest where he became the worst 3 point contest in league history :lol

5 for 30, 16.6% 3P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5XOnpCBdiA

Stanley Kobrick
05-23-2021, 07:26 AM
Mr. Kobrick,

Is this 3 by LeBron what we can call an iconic post season moment?
it's more memorable than stephen curry has ever done in the post season

scuzzy
05-23-2021, 07:56 AM
how many tonight? :(
ouch :oldlol:

Axe
03-06-2022, 02:32 AM
Damn, still spot-on these days.

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 02:34 AM
What happened when they played a few weeks ago?

And Curry got front row seats to missed clutch free throws

That was awesome

You fvcking thread bumping spud

Keep slurping brons c0ck and denying it