PDA

View Full Version : Houston's Sterling Brown goes to strip club, enters wrong vehicle, gets beaten

LukeWalton
04-22-2021, 01:47 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2940755-report-sterling-brown-could-have-died-from-injuries-after-assault-in-miami

Sterling (the houston player not the ex clippers owner, although wouldnt be surprised if he did the same)
goes to a strip club

tries to enter some one elses van

van owner and friends beat Sterling up with a bottle

light
04-22-2021, 02:09 AM
A random older woman once opened my passenger door, sat down in the passenger seat, closed the door, put her shopping bags on the floor in front of her, and started giving me a story like I was her husband. She turned to look at me and when she realized I wasn't her husband she jumped back in her seat and literally screamed. She started apologizing saying my Mercedes looks exactly like her husbands, gathered her things and left.

I didn't say anything the entire time.

Smoke117
04-22-2021, 02:18 AM
That's what he gets for breaking covid protocol. Not supposed to be at strip clubs in the first place.

ralph_i_el
04-22-2021, 08:03 AM
Damn, I was told NBA players are hyper athletes that could crush any normal person like a twig. Must have been a van full of army rangers or something.