PDA

View Full Version : Never allstars Allstar team. Would they be contenders in todays league?

Reggie43
04-12-2021, 09:16 PM
Pg: Derek Harper
Sg: Drazen Petrovic
Sf: Ron Harper
Pf: Lamar Odom
C: Sam Perkins

Bench: Rod Strickland, Byron Scott, Cedric Maxwell, Marcus Camby

All prime/peak versions. I know I missed out on a lot of good players but basically just personal preference and you could probably just mix and match who you want as starters. Could this team make the Finals?

jalbert009
04-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Marcus Camby / Andrew Bogut
Josh Smith / Lamar Odom
Corey Magette / Tyshaun Prince
Cutino Mobley / Ben Gordon
Mike Bibby / Andre Miller

The 2000s Team that never made the all star team

Airupthere
04-12-2021, 10:08 PM
Nice lineup. I would say a playoff team but certainly not the finals. The second unit could use more size, looks thin. Camby is the only one to provide interior defense. There are a lot of good shooters in that team. I personally like strickland better than harper but harper can give you defense aside from offense playmaking, and shooting.

Xiao Yao You
04-12-2021, 10:15 PM
playoffs in the east

Reggie43
04-12-2021, 10:17 PM
Nice lineup. I would say a playoff team but certainly not the finals. The second unit could use more size, looks thin. Camby is the only one to provide interior defense. There are a lot of good shooters in that team. I personally like strickland better than harper but harper can give you defense aside from offense playmaking, and shooting.

PJ Brown was actually the last name I cut from that list because I wanted a realistic nine man rotation of players and I figured Sam Perkins would be enough in providing the post defense needed.

Reggie43
04-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Marcus Camby / Andrew Bogut
Josh Smith / Lamar Odom
Corey Magette / Tyshaun Prince
Cutino Mobley / Ben Gordon
Mike Bibby / Andre Miller

The 2000s Team that never made the all star team

Pretty solid team. Nice to see a lot of very good underrated names in there.