PDA

View Full Version : Knicks Engaged In 'Active Talks' To Acquire Derrick Rose

Nike D'Antoni
02-06-2021, 09:49 PM
What an acquisition that would be. Thibs & Rose together.

imdaman99
02-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Really Thibs????? Let Quickley f'ing develop!!!!!!!!

Manny98
02-06-2021, 10:08 PM
RIP Quickleys development :oldlol:

Knicks can't do anything right :facepalm

Axe
02-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Darling, you seem to not know that d-rose played for that team before eh? And btw, he gets reunited with his former head coach for the third time too once this happens.

Nike D'Antoni
02-06-2021, 10:13 PM
Darling, you seem to not know that d-rose played for that team before eh? And btw, he gets reunited with his former head coach for the third time too once this happens.

I remember it was a super team.

Rose said to NBA.com. “I mean, with these teams right now, they’re saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they’re trying not to build that many super teams, and Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that. … You’ve got Brandon (Jennings) who just signed for one year, he’s got to show why he’s there. I’ve got to show why I’m there. Joakim (Noah) has to show why he’s there. Everybody’s trying to prove themselves.”

Axe
02-06-2021, 10:16 PM
I remember it was a super team.

Rose said to NBA.com. “I mean, with these teams right now, they’re saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they’re trying not to build that many super teams, and Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that. … You’ve got Brandon (Jennings) who just signed for one year, he’s got to show why he’s there. I’ve got to show why I’m there. Joakim (Noah) has to show why he’s there. Everybody’s trying to prove themselves.”
But nyk is far from a dynasty. Lol they haven't even made the postseason once since 2014.

Im so nba'd out
02-06-2021, 11:04 PM
(Thibs thinks to self) "You know what....we are a derrick rose piece away from competing for a championship this year....lets go all in" :oldlol:

KKittles30
02-07-2021, 12:17 AM
LOL ......Watch , He hates rookies, Thibs about to trade Quickley for Rose......Book it! He only likes his former Bulls ... Watch him try to trade for Butler again soon too.

light
02-07-2021, 12:29 AM
But why?

Nike D'Antoni
02-07-2021, 02:06 PM
BREAKING: The Knicks and Pistons are finalizing a deal to send Derrick Rose to New York in exchange for Dennis Smith Jr. and draft picks, via The Athletic.

PeroAntic
02-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Hopefully Thibs doesn't plan on giving him 15 minutes per game as a shooting guard off the ball. Maybe he helps to get the Knicks in the playoffs, but its a crying shame the Clippers didn't sign him. That would have been such a boost in the title challenge.

RRR3
02-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Hopefully Thibs doesn't plan on giving him 15 minutes per game as a shooting guard off the ball. Maybe he helps to get the Knicks in the playoffs, but its a crying shame the Clippers didn't sign him. That would have been such a boost in the title challenge.
He’ll get more time and more touches on the Knicks.