PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see AD shake his head and say "hes scared" when Lebron missed his free th

jmcwilliams
01-19-2021, 09:42 AM
It sure looked like it. I don't have the clip, but Lebron missed both free throws AD shakes his head Lowers his mask and appears to say "hes scared".
Maybe I saw what I wanted to, but Lebron sure did play passive and Timid basketball last night. I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron has A little bit of emotional baggage when it comes to the Warriors. He just didnt look himself at all last night.

Also, I wouldn't look past this warriors team. Character counts. Talent is great but character really counts. I saw the Warriors never say die attitude last night on full display and wasn't surprised at all that they won.

Airupthere
01-19-2021, 09:58 AM
Reminds me when chalmers called him out for playing like a bitch. No one in the conversation of goat should be demeaned like that by teammates time and again. Chalmers, Kyrie, now AD?

TheGoatest
01-19-2021, 10:40 AM
Maybe I saw what I wanted to,

At least you admit that your hate for LeBron causes hallucinations, and might've given you permanent neurological damage.

hold this L
01-19-2021, 11:16 AM
Doubtful, AD doesn't have the type of aggressive personality to say something like that about Bron.

FKAri
01-19-2021, 01:29 PM
Imagine actually believing this.

Jeeeeeeze :oldlol:

trada7029
01-19-2021, 01:55 PM
Imagine actually believing this.

Jeeeeeeze :oldlol:

Lebron is scared to take contested jumpers - that's a fact - so he's less clutch and can't shoot well at high volume (which requires contested jumpers)

Since he isn't efficient at high volume, he can't win rings that require high volume, such as rings with "true" 2nd options like Klay or Pippen that average significantly less points in the championship.. fortunately for Lebron, his sidekick was the playoff scoring champ so it was easy street

Thenameless
01-19-2021, 02:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron has A little bit of emotional baggage when it comes to the Warriors. He just didnt look himself at all last night.

The Christmas Day game in 2018. Lebron's first year with the Lakers. That crappy Lakers team was able to beat the GSW super team with Lebron at the helm. He's got the ability to step it up when needed. Last night, Curry and GSW went off in the second half, while the Lakers got complacent. It happens in sport.

PP34Deuce
01-19-2021, 04:02 PM
I think it's funny people forget Lebron James teams will have a lull based around his energy levels. AD is playing the first half to be healthy.

AD will get more active after February.

trada7029
01-19-2021, 04:36 PM
I think it's funny people forget Lebron James teams will have a lull based around his energy levels. AD is playing the first half to be healthy.

AD will get more active after February.

Yes we're aware that in addition to colluding with all the best players, Lebron cheats further by taking the regular season off and therefore having more energy than the "fools" that won 60 and 70 regular season games (players that actually care about the game and fans)

Carry on

Mask the Embiid
01-19-2021, 07:03 PM
It sure looked like it. I don't have the clip, but Lebron missed both free throws AD shakes his head Lowers his mask and appears to say "hes scared".
Maybe I saw what I wanted to, but Lebron sure did play passive and Timid basketball last night. I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron has A little bit of emotional baggage when it comes to the Warriors. He just didnt look himself at all last night.

Also, I wouldn't look past this warriors team. Character counts. Talent is great but character really counts. I saw the Warriors never say die attitude last night on full display and wasn't surprised at all that they won.

You would think that if you were seeing what u wanted to see it would be idk...a naked women....a nice juicy steak....a pot of Gold.....but no you seen someone hating on LeBron James.....thats the best thing your mind could muster up.....even the innermost deepest recesses of your mind is obsessed with king james