PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to say Charlotte signing Hayward to that big contract was a good deal yet?

theballerFKA Ace
01-12-2021, 03:34 AM
I think the only people out there not laughing their ass off at that huge contract given to Gordon Hayward was Hayward and Michael Jordan but the guy looks like he's earning every penny. Plus the LaMelo Ball pick looks good too.

MrFonzworth
01-12-2021, 03:55 AM
He will be 34 getting 31 million. Way too early to say.

light
01-12-2021, 04:11 AM
I think the only people out there not laughing their ass off at that huge contract given to Gordon Hayward was Hayward and Michael Jordan but the guy looks like he's earning every penny. Plus the LaMelo Ball pick looks good too.

It's probably never a good idea to sign a guy like him, at his age, for that amount of money - doesn't matter what he does statistically. But you know beggars and choosers.

SATAN
01-12-2021, 05:29 AM
Never understood the Hayward hate on here.

Ideally you don't pay him that much but we know Charlotte haven't been in an ideal situation. If anything, this coupled with the LaMelo interest has brought some viewership back to the franchise when it seemed to have temporarily flat lined. Where they go from here is anyone's guess though.

I hope he doesn't suffer a major injury.

Real Men Wear Green
01-12-2021, 08:23 AM
Charlotte is a small market with no shot at a championship in the foreseeable future so they have to pay more for a star than another team would. So far it's working well for him and the team so good for them.

Mr. Woke
01-13-2021, 12:23 PM
It still wasn't a good deal lol.

Hornets fans in denial I see.

theballerFKA Ace
01-13-2021, 01:38 PM
It still wasn't a good deal lol.

Hornets fans in denial I see.

23/5/4 on 50/40/90 so far :confusedshrug: