PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Giannis Prepared to sign long-term deal with Miami Heat

Shooter
11-03-2020, 10:57 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/MGR8cwbR/yanny.png

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/11/03/giannis-antetokounmpo-is-prepared-to-sign-a-long-term-deal-with-miami-heat/

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Biggest snake move in NBA history.

What a ****ing coward

Axe
11-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Lol why is he going now to one of bran's former teams all of a sudden

Shooter
11-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Lol why is he going now to one of bran's former teams all of a sudden

Tryna get that b2b like LeDaddy

Shooter
11-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Biggest snake move in NBA history.

What a ****ing coward

Right? if he does that shit...WOW. Joining the team that beat you. Crazy shit

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2020, 11:15 PM

Joining the team that SWEPT and HUMILIATED YOU

And he's going to a team where he'll be the 2nd option at best.

BIG YIKES

Gohan
11-03-2020, 11:15 PM

Are we still acting like lebron, wade, and bosh wasn’t an automatic championship? The heat led ruined the league. Media is just tryna cover it up for lebron to save face. On the real, I’m not even hating I’m just telling the truth. What Durant did was no worse, the media just brain washes everyone.

Im so nba'd out
11-03-2020, 11:17 PM
He needs to join an offensive team...Being on the number one defensive team clearly isn’t enough for him.So what the hell can the heat do for him?Go crawl on your knees to curry like kd did.There is no shame being Curry’s robin.Or better yet crawl to the lakers and see if LEBRON will let you get carried by him

Kiddlovesnets
11-03-2020, 11:30 PM
Looks like a good move for him though.

Axe
11-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Tryna get that b2b like LeDaddy
But why join the team that beat him in the postseason

Shooter
11-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Are we still acting like lebron, wade, and bosh wasn’t an automatic championship? The heat led ruined the league. Media is just tryna cover it up for lebron to save face. On the real, I’m not even hating I’m just telling the truth. What Durant did was no worse, the media just brain washes everyone.

Shhhhh. Time for bed with your 6th grade takes :lol

THREAD: GIANNIS

LoneyROY7
11-04-2020, 12:38 AM
Would be a great playoff 2nd option to Jimmy Buckets. :applause:

TheGoatest
11-04-2020, 01:59 AM
Durantetokounmpo

:roll: @ joining a team that just handed you the L. Nothing lower than that.

Nobody expects him to sign with the Chicago Bulls or the Sacramento Kings, but he doesn't even have the balls to form a brand new super team where there would at least be some element of mystery whether that team would work out or not, like for example joining Luka in Dallas. Instead, he has to stack himself on top of a sure thing (team that just made the finals and on top of that beat him), just like Durant in 2016. :roll:

Shooter
11-04-2020, 02:28 AM
Durantetokounmpo

Nobody expects him to sign with the Chicago Bulls or the Sacramento Kings, but he doesn't even have the balls to form a brand new super team where there would at least be some element of mystery whether that team would work out or not, like for example joining Luka in Dallas. Instead, he has to stack himself on top of a sure thing (team that just made the finals and on top of that beat him), just like Durant in 2016. :roll:

Epic beta stuff right? I know Yanny talks about "being a Milwaukee guy" and "sticking through it all" but something tells me he is leaving

ralph_i_el
11-04-2020, 07:40 AM

But it didn't actually. The 2011 Mavs and 2014 Spurs had amazing runs during that period, and those runs were only made better by beating the Heat.

HylianNightmare
11-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Why

Mr. Woke
11-04-2020, 10:21 AM

You are the one who has been brainwashed.

Great teams are great for the league.

GreatHILL
11-04-2020, 04:11 PM
he will sign a super max next week in milwaukee.

BigKobeFan
11-04-2020, 05:39 PM
I would leave too to Florida

why would anyone live in that shit hole wisconsin

Dbrog
11-04-2020, 05:53 PM
You guys never cease to amaze me. Comparing Giannis going to Miami to Durant and Warriors :facepalm
If anything this creates more parity in the league cause now you will have probably Giannis/Butler, Harden/Embiid, Durant/Kyrie, Tatum/Kemba

Axe
11-04-2020, 10:35 PM
I would leave too to Florida

why would anyone live in that shit hole wisconsin
They've gone blue recently which is why you despise them rn jajaja

FireDavidKahn
11-04-2020, 10:46 PM
He isn't a free agent.

Magic Is Magic
11-04-2020, 10:58 PM
Durantetokounmpo

I will believe it when I see it but it sounds spineless if he is going for that type of move. I hope the reports are wrong but if he is ready to walk then Milwaukee wont want to lose him for nothing.

Kiddlovesnets
11-04-2020, 11:14 PM
Lebron: Take my talent to south beach, play with my brothers.
Durant: I will go to the team that beat me in the conference playoffs.
Giannis: I will do both of the above.

:pimp:

light
11-05-2020, 12:29 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/MGR8cwbR/yanny.png

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/11/03/giannis-antetokounmpo-is-prepared-to-sign-a-long-term-deal-with-miami-heat/

Nice. That would mean Lakers-Heat Finals Part 2 next year.

Same results though.

Axe
11-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Lebron: Take my talent to south beach, play with my brothers.
Durant: I will go to the team that beat me in the conference playoffs.
Giannis: I will do both of the above.

:pimp:
Giannis 2-in-1

Jasper
11-06-2020, 08:07 PM
what a bunch of bull shlt

And1AllDay
11-06-2020, 08:53 PM
what a bunch of bull shlt

+1

Naero
07-23-2021, 01:38 AM
I don't even know who to quote. :oldlol: So many takes ITT aged like milk in the sun.