PDA

View Full Version : Most people don't know that Lebron won a 4th title

Walk on Water
10-17-2020, 03:42 AM
That's all I hear. People say,''What? The Lakers won? I forgot there was even basketball.''

Lol. Even Tucker Carlson ripped the Lakers and said very few watched it. It's true.

Even casual fans don't know Lebron won his 4th title. It wasn't even on the news very much. Does this affect Lebron's legacy? Most people think he won 3 rings and years later I bet most people won't remember this title. Literally. Some may be surprised when you talk about the ''bubble.''

Didn't the regular season football game get more viewers than Game 6 of the Finals?

Seriously though, Lebron has 3 rings. You just can't count this one. Very few people witnessed it.

Mr. Jabbar
10-17-2020, 08:50 AM
jesus christ what a fkn MELT DOWN

everyone knows damn well leBoa got his 4th carrying dead weight and became GOAT over baldan

cope some more senor

Mr. Woke
10-17-2020, 08:55 AM
You watch Tucker Carlson (aka Tuck the schmuck)?

8Ball
10-17-2020, 09:08 AM
Meltdown.

2ball
10-17-2020, 09:44 AM
Op we haven’t seen warriorfan or tommygriffin in a long time. We are gravely concerned please have them check in with us

8Ball
10-17-2020, 09:47 AM
This is the worst meltdown ever.

Claiming that an event didn't happen while hiding in a closet pretending 2020 didn't happen and its still 2019 :oldlol:

It is like saying chernobyl didn't happen because not a lot of people saw it.

Meltdown.

2ball
10-17-2020, 09:50 AM
This is the worst meltdown ever.

Claiming that an event didn't happen while hiding in a closet pretending 2020 didn't happen and its still 2019 :oldlol:

It is like saying chernobyl didn't happen because not a lot of people saw it.

Meltdown.
Chernobyl is actually a perfect word to describe OP’s state of mind

Mr. Jabbar
10-17-2020, 10:05 AM
ive seen a lot of melts, this one went down

BigtimeNBAFan
10-17-2020, 12:01 PM
Lol, yeah noted NBA expert Tucker Carlson!

Your weekly anti-Lebron posts are each dumber than the last one. Still laugh at where you said Kobe dominated Lebron when Lebron was 16-6 against Kobe with better points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks.

Maybe just go to a Foxnews board where you can whine about black people and immigrants. Your contribution on an NBA board is pure stupidity.

dbugz
10-17-2020, 12:09 PM
It's basically a scrimmage trophy. It's worth nothing.

Most nba fans didn't even watch one game.

Just look at the rating.

a 51% decline from the same event last year (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-13/nba-ratings-decline-points-to-broader-trouble-in-tv-watching)

Shooter
10-17-2020, 12:11 PM
LeQuatro

LeHardestRoad

LeTop1

dbugz
10-17-2020, 12:13 PM
LeQuatro

LeHardestRoad

LeTop1

LeWorthNothing

a 51% decline from the same event last year (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-13/nba-ratings-decline-points-to-broader-trouble-in-tv-watching)

MadDog
10-17-2020, 12:15 PM
Might have something to do with AD, yet another superstar LeBron has teammed up with, outscoring him. In fact, AD in the playoffs equaled LeBron in PER and led the Lakers in winshares. The fact is most fans are tired of watching LeBron stack the deck, hence the fall in ratings.

Roundball_Rock
10-17-2020, 07:18 PM
We have heard versions of this a lot in the past week: Jordan>LeBron because MJ was more popular. That is how desperate they have gotten. :oldlol:

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
10-17-2020, 11:24 PM
Because of the pandemic everyone end up streaming netflix, hulu, amazon, sling, ect and less live broadcast channel like 'abc' where the finals were on.

Walk on Water
10-18-2020, 06:51 AM
jesus christ what a fkn MELT DOWN

everyone knows damn well leBoa got his 4th carrying dead weight and became GOAT over baldan

cope some more senor

No. Not everyone knows. This Finals had the worst ratings ever. Many people I've talked to didn't know.

Walk on Water
10-18-2020, 06:53 AM
It's basically a scrimmage trophy. It's worth nothing.

Most nba fans didn't even watch one game.

Just look at the rating.

This is a fact. It isn't hate. It's simply just true.

Walk on Water
10-18-2020, 06:55 AM
Because of the pandemic everyone end up streaming netflix, hulu, amazon, sling, ect and less live broadcast channel like 'abc' where the finals were on.

Trump said he didn't know what teams were playing. Tucker said nobody watched it. NBA got disrespected this year. It didn't feel very much like a championship. And I know that years later casual fans will forget to count this ring. I can see it in a bar where dudes are talking and someone says, ''Oh yea, he did get a 4th ring in the bubble! That's right dude! I forgot all about that!''