PDA

View Full Version : Lebron won the Lakers/Kobe fans, but did he lose the Heat fans?

Nike D'Antoni
10-14-2020, 01:12 AM
You go to Lakers fans forums, its all Lebron-love. Go to Heat forums, there is negativity.

scuzzy
10-14-2020, 01:15 AM
Kobe fans in LA all falling for Bran bc he won the ring for Kobe :pimp:

Nike D'Antoni
10-14-2020, 01:19 AM
Cavs fans love him.But seems for Heat fans, he has been out of favor

HeatFanDan wrote:
Y'all see that thread on the GB about the Heat showing bad sportsmanship because we didn't shake the hands of Lakers players after the game? It's good for a laugh. "Lakers fans"/LeBron stans are the worst.

3ballbomber wrote:
I read no further once i clicked & saw Lebron as Op's prof pic.

The thing about Lebron is, you take away the fans, & all you have is his career numbers to judge him on (as well as his words, actions & antics). Which some of us do anyway. It's the fans that make Lebron even worse than what he already is because of the justifications, excuses & goat claims. But his numbers, his actions speak for themselves. They always have since he entered the league & continues to this day.

Apply the same approach for MJ & his numbers, words & actions......they speaks volumes w/out anybody having to say anything.

In regards w/ Lebron i've learned over time not to hate the guy. He does enough on his own to garner every criticism he faces regularly w/out any effort from critics & 'haters'. It'd the fans that are intolerable.

MHeat0279 wrote:
to his defense, Danny Green mentioned the Heat when talking to the guys interviewing him.
As for Lebron, take a look at what i had to say in the General Board.
There is no reason to congratulate such a clown doing all kind of shenanigans, full of hypocrisy, narcissistic personality and extremely self centered. There is no reason at all to appreciate such Bum.

carnageta wrote:
It's funny how Lebron has been milking the Kobe Bryant narrative ever since his death, and after winning the championship he doesn't say ONE SINGLE WORD in the interviews. Truly a self-centered baby.

carnageta wrote:
It's funny how Lebron has been milking the Kobe Bryant narrative ever since his death, and after winning the championship he doesn't say ONE SINGLE WORD in the interviews. Truly a self-centered baby.

This is all Heat fans from realgm

BigtimeNBAFan
10-14-2020, 01:21 AM
What do you expect them to say? They just played his team in the finals and lost. They will cheer in the arena for the man when he gets his jersey retired.

Nike D'Antoni
10-14-2020, 01:22 AM
What do you expect them to say? They just played his team in the finals and lost. They will cheer in the arena for the man when he gets his jersey retired.

Next time Lebron plays Miami, I doubt he is getting any standing ovation.He will get boos.

scuzzy
10-14-2020, 01:23 AM
It's funny how Lebron has been milking the Kobe Bryant narrative ever since his death, and after winning the championship he doesn't say ONE SINGLE WORD in the interviews. Truly a self-centered baby.:lol

#4kobe

Axe
10-14-2020, 01:24 AM
3ballbomber? Wtf.

PP34Deuce
10-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Miami will always love Wade more. Wade does more for MIA then he does for his hometown of Chicago.

Lebron is Cleveland.

light
10-14-2020, 12:53 PM
You go to Lakers fans forums, its all Lebron-love. Go to Heat forums, there is negativity.

The Heat fans that lived through the Heatles era still have love for all of those guys from those teams. Did you see the way Udonis and LeBron embraced after game 6? Nothing but love.

But of course we have to excuse Heat fans who are still grumpy because of losing.