HBK_Kliq_2
10-03-2020, 09:50 PM
Playoff career win shares for 2010s players only:

To qualify, you can't play before the 2009-10 season. Top 4 in the 2010s era:

1) Kawhi Leonard 19.9 win shares

2) Stephen Curry 17.1 win shares

3) James Harden 16.7 win shares

4) Draymond Green 14.0 win shares

Damn in 2019 finals Kawhi eliminated #2 and #4 in the 2010s era. Kawhi Leonard is the only player in history that has eliminated prime Curry/Draymond when they were active for an entire series.

RRR3
10-03-2020, 10:44 PM
How’d Kawhi do this year?

Shooter
10-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Kiwi has 19? :lol LeBron is at 54

Keep up

HBK_Kliq_2
10-03-2020, 11:23 PM

28PPG and 55% on 2 point shots a game. 15 attempts on 2 point shots per game.

Durant's best FG% is only 51% on 2 point shots with at least a 15 attempt volume

Nilocon165
10-03-2020, 11:25 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2wbphs.jpg

Young X
10-04-2020, 03:15 AM
Draymond was so important to the Warriors' run.

In 2018 for example, his series against the Pelicans was brilliant, his game 6 against Houston, his game 1 against Cleveland. There are certain games that won't get remembered that helped the Warriors get to where they got.

Nobody will ever talk about his game 6 against Houston but he was huge. He only scored 4 points, but he shut down Houston's offense. The Rockets in two straight years were extremely close to beating them. Capela was invisible in alot of those games because of him.

In games 1 and 2 against the Rockets in 2019 he outplayed everybody on both teams. He doesn't play well in those games and they easily lose that series.

The Warriors are a finesse team, he is exactly what they needed. I can list multiple games where he outplayed Curry/Durant/Thompson and was their best player.

PoutinPippin
10-04-2020, 03:18 AM
How did LeBron do last year?

Spurs m8
10-04-2020, 03:19 AM
I heard he activated playoff mode early...must have made a deep playoff run

PoutinPippin
10-04-2020, 03:21 AM
I heard he activated playoff mode early...must have made a deep playoff run
Nah, no Anthony Davis to save them.

Phoenix
10-04-2020, 03:30 AM

Durant's best FG% is only 51% on 2 point shots with at least a 15 attempt volume

Incredible. He must have at least gotten past 7'1 Brian Windhorst playing like that.

HBK_Kliq_2
10-04-2020, 03:37 AM

In 2018 for example, his series against the Pelicans was brilliant, his game 6 against Houston, his game 1 against Cleveland. There are certain games that won't get remembered that helped the Warriors get to where they got.

Nobody will ever talk about his game 6 against Houston but he was huge. He only scored 4 points, but he shut down Houston's offense. The Rockets in two straight years were extremely close to beating them. Capela was invisible in alot of those games because of him.

In games 1 and 2 against the Rockets in 2019 he outplayed everybody on both teams. He doesn't play well in those games and they easily lose that series.

The Warriors are a finesse team, he is exactly what they needed. I can list multiple games where he outplayed Curry/Durant/Thompson and was their best player.

So by default, that should make Kawhi beating 2019 warriors with Curry/Draymond more impressive then LeBron beating warriors with Draymond suspended 1 game.

Incredible. He must have at least gotten past 7'1 Brian Windhorst playing like that.

Ask Doc. Oh yeah he got fired hahahah. Doc playing Trez lost the series, if not for that its clippers 4-1. And the bubble circumstances that no other great has been in.

Phoenix
10-04-2020, 03:46 AM
So by default, that should make Kawhi beating 2019 warriors with Curry/Draymond more impressive then LeBron beating warriors with Draymond suspended 1 game.

Ask Doc. Oh yeah he got fired hahahah. Doc playing Trez lost the series, if not for that its clippers 4-1. And the bubble circumstances that no other great has been in.

I'm asking you. You're here going on about how great he was, so I'm assuming he beat Brian Windhorst at least. Also, everyone this year is in the same bubble. You're acting like only Kawhi was playing in the bubble. Not to mention the bubble made it impossible for guys to play defense( your words) so that means Kawhit was 6/22 with barely any pressure. What a choker.

Also your hahaha is straight cornball. WTF. I've mentioned to Kblaze who just banned Warriorfan that your ban request from 3 weeks ago is still in the wings, if he doesnt get to you just send him a PM so you can honor your word. Thanks.

ArbitraryWater
10-04-2020, 04:00 AM

Oh wow Draymond scored 4 pts but had some assists and played defense?

Im impressed

LoneyROY7
10-04-2020, 10:36 AM

Damn, only 55% on 2s?

Harden in the playoffs with the light 63% on 2s. :pimp:

8Ball
10-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Harden > Kawhi

Young X
10-04-2020, 12:52 PM
Oh wow Draymond scored 4 pts but had some assists and played defense?

Im impressedThat's the wrong mentality to have. The Rockets were the best offensive team in the league and he shut them down.

Look at basketball from a defensive standpoint.