10-02-2020, 11:48 PM
you're on crack

talkingconch
10-02-2020, 11:49 PM
-Lakers players are freezing him out
-Refs are calling quick fouls on him and not giving him calls
-Miami is double, triple, quadruple, quintuple teaming him
-Announcers and graphics people are ignoring him and propping up Lebron

the announcers literally went on a 15 minute spree on him on how good his FG attempts were tonight

low iq posters on this board

Shooter
10-02-2020, 11:49 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/7Lnx4L8v/luna.png

AlternativeAcc.
10-02-2020, 11:51 PM
I genuinely believe the opposite

AD is getting sketchy calls and unheard of good looks

The Heat strategy is to replicate the Wade/LeBron debacle in 2011

Let AD be the guy, get easy points, and see if that creates a stir

Lebron is overcoming so far

imdaman99
10-04-2020, 08:47 PM
OP is a moron and a lunatic but this is def scripted. This will be the 1 bad game that costs AD the Finals MVP.

MaxPlayer
10-04-2020, 08:49 PM
So LeBron made AD commit 3 fouls and turn it over 5 times?

FKAri
10-04-2020, 08:50 PM
OP is a moron and a lunatic but this is def scripted. This will be the 1 bad game that costs AD the Finals MVP.

If only you understood how deep and intricate the script went you'd realize the GOATness of LeGod.

TheGoatest
10-04-2020, 08:51 PM

I agree. Definitely scripted. By the inconsistent Davis himself.
He had games like this throughout the season, and was bound to have one in the finals.

ThatCoolKid
10-04-2020, 08:55 PM
The moment was just too big for poor little Anthony.

bdonovan
10-04-2020, 11:48 PM
-Lakers players are freezing him out
-Refs are calling quick fouls on him and not giving him calls
-Announcers and graphics people are ignoring him and propping up Lebron

Didn't watch closely enough to see #1. #2,3 and 4 I observed.

Shooter
10-04-2020, 11:50 PM
The moment was just too big for poor little Anthony.

He had his chance just like Curry and he crumbled under the bright lights

15-5-3 with -26

J Shuttlesworth
10-04-2020, 11:51 PM
AD just looked like he didn't want the ball at all tonight. Nothing about freezing out

Kiddlovesnets
10-04-2020, 11:59 PM
It seems that AD sensed that Lebron wanted that FMVP and didn’t want to pass the ball to him. He was passive for the entire game, which is understandable considering Lebron hasn’t been feeding him, instead Lebron tried to steal his defensive rebounds. I’d be demotivated if I have a teammate who cares about his stats more than winning the game.

3ball
10-05-2020, 12:06 AM

that proves AD is the key - they don't think lebron can beat them, but know that AD can

tpols
10-05-2020, 12:13 AM
The Lakers players know they are going to win...

It's now becoming an ego battle for who can get the FMVP trophy.

AD has been putting up peak KAJ numbers the whole playoff run, so he's probably feeling a little jaded by LeWWF trying to swipe his shine.

SATAN
10-05-2020, 03:39 AM
He played shit. Deal with it.

ImKobe
10-05-2020, 05:44 AM
It seems that AD sensed that Lebron wanted that FMVP and didn’t want to pass the ball to him. He was passive for the entire game, which is understandable considering Lebron hasn’t been feeding him, instead Lebron tried to steal his defensive rebounds. I’d be demotivated if I have a teammate who cares about his stats more than winning the game.

That's literally what happened. Lebron makes it a point to jump over Davis for boards and they don't call a single play for him in the 4th quarter, even when he had decent position for a relatively easy post-up. But hey, gotta let Morris and Rondo chuck 3s! Screw the guy who's led the team in scoring all year!

TheGoatest
10-05-2020, 05:51 AM

Don't forget LeBron using telepathy to take control of AD's body and force AD to commit all those idiotic early fouls and put himself into foul trouble for the remainder of the game.

He also used the same telepathy to prevent AD from contesting any shots and finish with 0 blocks. Not to mention get abused on the defensive end by Kelly Olynyk.