PDA

View Full Version : BEST Moments From Jordan's Last NBA Finals Gam;

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-16-2020, 01:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5pSG-SScaI

Unwavering determination and ability. This video is like watching a lion stalk, catch and eat his prey.

Gudo
09-16-2020, 02:17 PM
Jordan doesnt waste moves. As soon as he gets into position and gets the ball, he knows what to do. A lot less dribbling compared to todays game so I am no longer used to that kind of game.

WhiteKyrie
09-16-2020, 02:20 PM
Jordan doesnt waste moves. As soon as he gets into position and gets the ball, he knows what to do. A lot less dribbling compared to todays game so I am no longer used to that kind of game.
That’s why he’s the Apex Predator. How quick and efficient he was with his movements to score. It’s just a way higher IQ. He could dance and do the stuff off the dribble that today’s guys do, but it wasn’t necessary for him to free up space. His jab step, triple threat game, and honestly he’s insane small guard level quickness at his size made him unguardable. That’s why sometimes teams had to use a smaller player to defend him, KJ or Starks for example, to try to negate penetration. And he would just shoot over them. It was chess not checkers.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-16-2020, 03:06 PM
That’s why he’s the Apex Predator. How quick and efficient he was with his movements to score. It’s just a way higher IQ. He could dance and do the stuff off the dribble that today’s guys do, but it wasn’t necessary for him to free up space. His jab step, triple threat game, and honestly he’s insane small guard level quickness at his size made him unguardable. That’s why sometimes teams had to use a smaller player to defend him, KJ or Starks for example, to try to negate penetration. And he would just shoot over them. It was chess not checkers.

Spot on. To me though what separated him most was his mental. A lot of guys have mastered the triple threat, post and overall fundamentals.

But, you could throw the kitchen sink at Mike and he would STILL gun for you. Efficiently too unlike like we've seen with other perimeter players. 33 on 48%FG in the playoffs is incredible, but that is also with handchecking and a packed paint.

Not saying dude never played bad or grew tired of winning (1993), but on the biggest of stages, the lights never got too bright. Matter of fact he elevated like no other player in history. One thing is for sure. If Mike were on the Clippers, last night he would have feasted on Denver.

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2020, 03:06 PM
who did he stalk?

Hornacek and Stockton?

Cmon now

He had it easy

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-16-2020, 03:10 PM
who did he stalk?

Hornacek and Stockton?

Cmon now

He had it easy

You're a hoe, f*ck out of here :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2020, 03:15 PM
oh wow

WhiteKyrie
09-16-2020, 03:19 PM
who did he stalk?

Hornacek and Stockton?

Cmon now

He had it easy

Only can beat what is put in front of you. That’s what winners do. All relative anyway. And you’re being disingenuous, it was primarily Byron Russell

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-16-2020, 03:25 PM
Only can beat what is put in front of you. That’s what winners do. All relative anyway. And you’re being disingenuous, it was primarily Byron Russell

Right, but Stockton was actually a good defender. Vid also includes Jordan's defensive play on Malone.

The bitchass fairy you're responding to never watched those games. He is a waste of time.

WhiteKyrie
09-16-2020, 03:27 PM
Right, but Stockton was actually a good defender. Vid also includes Jordan's defensive play on Malone.

The bitchass fairy you're responding to never watched those games. He is a waste of time.

Seems like he’s insecure

Micku
09-16-2020, 03:37 PM

That's what is so great about his game imo. He doesn't long to make a move at all. It's all within the flow of the offense too. As you and other ppl mentioned before, there is no wasted movement. Not to say he never made broke the offense before, he has, but from the games that I seen it's rare for that to happen. It's all aesthetically pleasing to see.

But I think it's also due to his athleticism too. His first step is really quick. He makes his move and bam. You rarely see a player like like that. Kawhi does it, but he had spots where the offense dies too. I remember the Spurs was like that when Kawhi became the number 1 option. Pop opted for more iso plays, and there are times where Kawhi didn't have a good enough flow to the game. But those were at times, a lot of the times he does.

Curry is also a player who has the flow. He makes a quick move and one little opening and he's gonn'a shoot it.

ZenMaster7210
09-16-2020, 03:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5pSG-SScaI

Unwavering determination and ability. This video is like watching a lion stalk, catch and eat his prey.

:applause: Excellent! Thank you for the video.