PDA

View Full Version : StrongLurk and nikelrg (Nike DAntoni) are far bigger jinxes/curses than konex

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-15-2020, 11:56 PM
its amazing:biggums::biggums::biggums:

seriously put down money on the opposite of whatever they say from now on

Proctor
09-15-2020, 11:57 PM
You're not exactly Nostradamus yourself...:roll:

SouBeachTalents
09-15-2020, 11:59 PM
I wasn't around for Konex, but Nike D'Antoni is literally the biggest jinx I've ever seen. He gets absolutely every single prediction he makes wrong, and in spectacular fashion. He made a thread saying the Clips would wipe the floor with the Lakers when they were up 3-1 and had a 15 point lead in Game 5, he managed to jinx the Clips even when they were in that dominate of a position

StrongLurk
09-16-2020, 12:02 AM
Fortunately for me I always root for Lebron-lead teams and the Clippers gave me the most fear out of any team. I'm loving the jinx I put on them. If you don't believe me, then you haven't paid attention to my post history. I have some BIG Lebron threads I made at the beginning of the year that I will bump if the Lakers win the chip.

Nikel is pathetic because he is a hater and was actually just rooting for whatever team could maybe beat Lebron.

Gray GOAT
09-16-2020, 12:04 AM
Fortunately for me I always root for Lebron-lead teams and the Clippers gave me the most fear out of any team. I'm loving the jinx I put on them. If you don't believe me, then you haven't paid attention to my post history. I have some BIG Lebron threads I made at the beginning of the year that I will bump if the Lakers win the chip.

Nikel is pathetic because he is a hater and was actually just rooting for whatever team could maybe beat Lebron.

Shut up bitch, sit in your corner and take it like a man.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-16-2020, 12:05 AM

You sound like a fruitcake. Shut the hell up :oldlol:

MaxPlayer
09-16-2020, 12:06 AM
I wasn't around for Konex, but Nike D'Antoni is literally the biggest jinx I've ever seen. He gets absolutely every single prediction he makes wrong, and in spectacular fashion. He made a thread saying the Clips would wipe the floor with the Lakers when they were up 3-1 and had a 15 point lead in Game 5, his managed to jinx the Clips even when they were in that dominate of a position

Seriously. At first I thought he was a troll, but now I think he's actually like some kind of reverse genius.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG

Ive got stuff wrong for sure but Ive also gotten plenty right this playoffs

those 2 are never right about ANYTHING:roll::roll::roll::roll:

StrongLurk
Shut up bitch, sit in your corner and take it like a man.

Alts are the only bitches on this forum. Take your account elsewhere, I'm much higher on the ISH Lebron standom than you.

You should be THANKING me for the Clips jinx.

Proctor
09-16-2020, 12:08 AM

Yeah doesn't look good for Nikelrg...

Sack Nikelrg :(

Gray GOAT
09-16-2020, 12:10 AM
Alts are the only bitches on this forum. Take your account elsewhere, I'm much higher on the ISH Lebron standom than you.

Do not fool yourself, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Every prediction you have made was flat out wrong, every post you've placed was straight up garbage. Worth less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoes. This tantrum you are throwing after being proven to be completely clueless once again, while hilarious, is pathetic. You should have taken it on the chin like a man, instead your whining like a child. The LeFam would never.

StrongLurk
09-16-2020, 12:12 AM
Do not fool yourself, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Every prediction you have made was flat out wrong, every post you've placed was straight up garbage. Worth less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoes. This tantrum you are throwing after being proven to be completely clueless once again, while hilarious, is pathetic. You should have taken it on the chin like a man, instead your whining like a child. The LeFam would never.

You are embarrassing yourself. July 2020 account...you know nothing. Sad alt account.

The fact that you are mad at me for jinxing the Lakers biggest competition is foolish.

LAmbruh
09-16-2020, 12:15 AM

this :roll:

Stronglurk is BronBron23 btw, miserable MJ fanboy desperate for any glimmer of hope

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-23-2020, 12:17 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?485048-Denver-Nuggets-will-win-the-series

and here we go

the retard chimed in

bet the house on LA

And1AllDay
09-23-2020, 12:25 AM
this :roll:

Stronglurk is BronBron23 btw, miserable MJ fanboy desperate for any glimmer of hope

damn makes sense he got that other account so his list is at least 3 now

strong lurk
bronbron 23
lost cause?

Nike D'Antoni
09-23-2020, 12:40 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?485048-Denver-Nuggets-will-win-the-series

and here we go

the retard chimed in

bet the house on LA

Dont listen to this guy, and listen to me. Denver will win this series. Bet safely with me.

hold this L
09-23-2020, 12:41 AM
Dont listen to this guy, and listen to me. Denver will win this series. Bet safely with me.

Why couldn't you say LA instead you ****?

:coleman:

Nike D'Antoni
09-23-2020, 10:53 PM
Heat & Nuggets winning, my predictions working wonders

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-24-2020, 11:54 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?485108-I-Guarantee-Denver-Nuggets-will-win-Game-4-vs-Lakers-tomorrow

:applause:

aj1987
09-25-2020, 03:10 AM

Bruh, you've got like 3 things right in the 7 years you've been posting here. :Oldlol:

Lil-Shrimp
09-25-2020, 10:31 AM
I wasn't around for Konex, but Nike D'Antoni is literally the biggest jinx I've ever seen. He gets absolutely every single prediction he makes wrong, and in spectacular fashion. He made a thread saying the Clips would wipe the floor with the Lakers when they were up 3-1 and had a 15 point lead in Game 5, he managed to jinx the Clips even when they were in that dominate of a position

:oldlol:

RRR3
09-25-2020, 10:34 AM
Pretty sure he’s going to get Heat beating the Celtics right though.

dreamshake
09-25-2020, 07:48 PM

You're a pusssy straight up. I said it. You embody LeBron's personality. Always wanting the least possible amount of competition and then propping up your self like some narcissus when you deserve little credit for having stacked the deck unprecedentedly. Keep lying to yourself for the rest of your life. We all know you're a bitch. And so is your idol.

warriorfan
09-25-2020, 08:06 PM
its amazing:biggums::biggums::biggums:

seriously put down money on the opposite of whatever they say from now on

Dude ****ed up my clippers vs bet. That was a lock lmao.

AlternativeAcc.
09-25-2020, 08:16 PM
Dude ****ed up my clippers vs bet. That was a lock lmao.
You haven't made one correct prediction in your life broke snitch :oldlol:

Stanley Kobrick
09-25-2020, 09:23 PM
jeff........ :milton

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-27-2020, 02:26 AM

Axe
09-27-2020, 03:24 AM
You haven't made one correct prediction in your life broke snitch :oldlol:
Holy shit :yaohappy:

Kiddlovesnets
09-27-2020, 03:26 AM
They must be Lakers fans doing reverse jinx on the opponents.
:lol

CelticBaller
09-27-2020, 10:56 AM
the fgt is now claiming both Cs and Heat will go to the finals. Dude is desperately trying to seem credible