PDA

View Full Version : I haven't heard Reggie Miller and Kevin Harlan on TNT since the playoffs started

PWB15
08-21-2020, 11:59 PM
where the hell are they? I can I find out the broadcast schedule? And why the hell would Harlan not be doing the Primetime games?

Xiao Yao You
08-22-2020, 12:13 AM
where the hell are they? I can I find out the broadcast schedule? And why the hell would Harlan not be doing the Primetime games?

they left the bubble. They didn't want them there too long. Be back for round 2 I believe unfortunately

PWB15
08-22-2020, 12:15 AM
they left the bubble. They didn't want them there too long. Be back for round 2 I believe unfortunately

so they did a few of the regular season and then left

Whoah10115
08-22-2020, 08:40 AM
Can't listen to Webber anymore. Reggie is corny but he's fine.

Stan Van Gundy with super dad joke yesterday. Bryce Harper and the Liberty Bell.

PWB15
09-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Glad that Harlan is BACK

BigtimeNBAFan
09-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Stan Van Gundy is the worst. I'm not even a Boston fan and his hatred for Boston has shined through this series especially game 4. I mean I get it they eliminated him in mayb his best chance at a title in 2010, but get over it.

fsvr54
09-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Stan Van Gundy is the worst. I'm not even a Boston fan and his hatred for Boston has shined through this series especially game 4. I mean I get it they eliminated him in mayb his best chance at a title in 2010, but get over it.

I like him a lot better than his preachy woody allen brother. Celtics are my most hated team of all time so that doesn't bother me at all.

Kblaze8855
09-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Atone else get the feeling they don’t get along?

Maybe it’s just me but now and then Harlan seems fed up. Last game Reggie kept asking Kevin if he caught something on one of the relays and he said “I’ve been doing this 30 years....” like he was annoyed to even be asked if he saw it.

highwhey
09-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Atone else get the feeling they don’t get along?

Maybe it’s just me but now and then Harlan seems fed up. Last game Reggie kept asking Kevin if he caught something on one of the relays and he said “I’ve been doing this 30 years....” like he was annoyed to even be asked if he saw it.
:roll: i heard that too

PWB15
09-11-2020, 11:48 AM

I agree, I cant stand that retarded mutherfycker

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-11-2020, 12:26 PM
What happened to Marv?

Not as sharp as he used to be, but still better than half the crew calling games. Harlan/Reggie are a pretty good tandum though. Harlan/Doug Collins were good too, years back.

BurningHammer
09-11-2020, 01:55 PM
What happened to Marv?

Not as sharp as he used to be, but still better than half the crew calling games. Harlan/Reggie are a pretty good tandum though. Harlan/Doug Collins were good too, years back.

He is old so NBA doesn't want to risk him. Same goes to Hubie Brown.

Roundball_Rock
09-11-2020, 02:00 PM
What happened to Marv?

He is staying away to play it safe health wise. The playoffs aren't the same with no Marv!