PDA

View Full Version : What was wrong with Kawhi today? 2 assists?

ArbitraryWater
08-20-2020, 12:00 AM
Shouldn‘t he get his teammates involved more?

He‘s quite one dimensional offensively

He‘s no Luka

Proctor
08-20-2020, 12:02 AM
Are you okay?

Doranku
08-20-2020, 12:03 AM
He passed to Playoff P too many times

HBK_Kliq_2
08-20-2020, 12:59 AM
32 points 63% TS for the series and 11 rebounds 4 assists. Clippers embarrass themselves when Kawhi is off the court, Mavs get better with Luka out. Won 1 game with Beverly out and Hareell still wearing off rust. Clippers still win this series I guarantee it.

warriorfan
08-20-2020, 01:06 AM
Are you okay?

:roll:

999Guy
08-20-2020, 01:10 AM
32 points 63% TS for the series and 11 rebounds 4 assists. Clippers embarrass themselves when Kawhi is off the court, Mavs get better with Luka out. Won 1 game with Beverly out and Hareell still wearing off rust. Clippers still win this series I guarantee it.

And if they don’t? :oldlol:

Don’t leave the forum baby boy.

999Guy
08-20-2020, 01:12 AM
Kawhi looks like actual shit compared to a real lead playmaker like Luka.

He needs to turn his defense up NOTCHES if he’s gonna play at Luka level cause he has no chance offensively.

and I hope people realize how easily the Clippers could lose this series. Carlisle is still experimenting with his loaded roster.

He’s running out a 9 man rotation. This series is set to get HARDER not easier. Games 4-7 will test the hell out of the Clippers at least. And it’s just the first round. Welcome to the west.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-20-2020, 02:30 AM

He needs to turn his defense up NOTCHES if he’s gonna play at Luka level cause he has no chance offensively.

and I hope people realize how easily the Clippers could lose this series. Carlisle is still experimenting with his loaded roster.

He’s running out a 9 man rotation. This series is set to get HARDER not easier. Games 4-7 will test the hell out of the Clippers at least. And it’s just the first round. Welcome to the west.

Kawhi's starting PG Reggie Jackson is averaging a 3 PER. Kawhi will still carry the team for the next 3 straight games in all wins.

AussieSteve
08-20-2020, 04:45 AM
Kawhi is great, but the fact that he doesn't get trolled like lebron does when his ridiculosualy loaded team loses to an inferior team just proves that he's not on lebrons level.

In terms of level of play, Kawhi is at the fat end of the top 50 all time. The people who are quick to over rate him are the people who want to sh!t on lebron.

Manny98
08-20-2020, 05:53 AM
This is why I will never consider him a better player than LeBron

He doesn't elevate the players around him

Raptors look like they've hardly missed a beat without Kawhi

Wally450
08-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Are you okay?

:lol

StrongLurk
08-20-2020, 11:51 AM
Kawhi has played excellent ball OP, give respect.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-20-2020, 12:09 PM

Mavs with luka on court: 107 offensive rating

Mavs with luka off court: 127 offensive rating

Clippers with Kawhi on court: 118.8 offensive rating

Clippers with Kawhi off court: 76.9 offensive rating

76.9 hahhaha that's cute